It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Journalist vs. Fox News Commentators: Watch them lie.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DrumsRfun

In the world of journalists Fox News is the laughing stock of the worlds journalists..

CNN is a real life decades old respected news source..

Conservatives just live in an alternate reality where all the democrats are super villians , everyone is after their guns and Shiria law is comming to America..

All of which doesn’t take a Journalist to debunk..

CNN is a real life decades old respected news source..

That's all I needed to read.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nope...

Just point out they are ridiculous liars pushing pro-government propaganda and an alternate reality that doesn’t exist..

I noticed you were unable to point to a time a conservative media source fired someone for publishing a fake story...

You don’t think that is insanely relevant??

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Im a little confused..

you may be confusing posters.. something I have frequently done to specifically the exact same people.

There are like 3-4 with VERY “introvert” type names..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What?!?!

On what planet is that a real criticism?!??

“Almost no one correctly predicted Trump’s win, so that means they are liars or untrustworthy”

Lol..

How very trump of a deflection..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

My guess is it is due to similar usernames as an active ATS conservative ..

I have made the same mistake about you 2 (or maybe more lol) myself.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL, I'm sure you are smart enough to be here, you are just playing dumb

You don't have to be smart whatsoever to be here. In fact, apparent lack of intelligence seems to be a problem around here.

Yea, I said we need more people calling out fake news, and not being partisan minded when doing so. (what I mean by that, is that if you are a faithful CNN worshiper viewer, then when they lie, and you know it, you should say something, Just the same with Fox. If you need that broken down any more, just ask ) And at the end of my opinion, I stated that if you think this is only a Fox news issue, you aren't smart enough to be here, or in other words, you are an idiot. Again, if any clarification is needed, you just ask.

That is not what you said. You said there needs to be more of it "Cuz if you think this is just a fox news thing, you aren't smart enough to be here".

"Cuz" is the short term used for "because", which indicates a reason for or behind the premise you were making. That is why your comment did not make much sense.

I understand what you were trying to say. I just find the irony humorous considering that you make comments about people not being smart enough to be here, yet you could not even make a clear point yourself and do not seem to understand the use of the language you used.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

My guess is it is due to similar usernames as an active ATS conservative ..

I have made the same mistake about you 2 (or maybe more lol) myself.

That could be.

Honestly, I'm accused of being things and saying things that I have never been/said all of the time.

So I am used to it. Just never been accused of being a Trump supporter.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Huh?!?

I’ll reply if you actually make sense..

Well and I actually notice the reply..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Nope just that they are pro government propaganda who push propaganda meant for stupid people.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Define like....

I dislike blantant propaganda meant to deceive mostly very decent people without the time or desire to actually keep up with politics..

Propaganda that I don’t think the people pushing it even believe..

Trump knew there was zero evidence Hillary Clinton committed a crime..

His own IG report said she should never have been charged. It was a dog and pony show to rabble rouse the mob..

Why do you think they haven’t even opened a new investigation??

It would sure appease his base and drag medua coverage off his bafoonery for a few days????

Because he is making it up....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is such a common occurrence with the MSM I am surprised you aren’t used to this by now. I think watching paint dry wold be superior to watching an MSM news cast.

Why were you watching this again?

My bad I forget “MSM” means anyone who isn’t presently lying for trump..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

He is almost entirely wrong...

If one guy is speeding and the other is a serial killer. Sure both sides are wrong..

But it isn’t exactly an equivalent game now is it???

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It is a “point out how ridiculous conservative media is “ thread..

If people wouldn’t play their game they wouldn’t exist..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That and they don’t want to face the fact their whole world view is a lie..

If there is not a vast leftist conspiracy to take all the guns and make everyone gay. What would they do with their spare time.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lol when did I say they should be shut down???

I said I think it should be pointed out..

That the very good people they have duped have to stop being ignorant to what is obviously propaganda..

We don’t need to ban Fox News..

We neeed for the average American to know the list of logical fallacies..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes because the degree of propaganda doesn’t matter..

If I run a stop sign or kill someone, I’m a criminal either way right???

Of course not..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: network dude

LOL, I'm sure you are smart enough to be here, you are just playing dumb

You don't have to be smart whatsoever to be here. In fact, apparent lack of intelligence seems to be a problem around here.

Yea, I said we need more people calling out fake news, and not being partisan minded when doing so. (what I mean by that, is that if you are a faithful CNN worshiper viewer, then when they lie, and you know it, you should say something, Just the same with Fox. If you need that broken down any more, just ask ) And at the end of my opinion, I stated that if you think this is only a Fox news issue, you aren't smart enough to be here, or in other words, you are an idiot. Again, if any clarification is needed, you just ask.

That is not what you said. You said there needs to be more of it "Cuz if you think this is just a fox news thing, you aren't smart enough to be here".

"Cuz" is the short term used for "because", which indicates a reason for or behind the premise you were making. That is why your comment did not make much sense.

I understand what you were trying to say. I just find the irony humorous considering that you make comments about people not being smart enough to be here, yet you could not even make a clear point yourself and do not seem to understand the use of the language you used.

Oh, you are one of "them". I forgot. When addressing her highness, I will use the queen's English. Cherio.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: SummerRain

Oh no Fox News and conservative media is the laughing stock of everyone else for a reason..

Because they are pushing logical fallacies and fake stories that shouldn’t fool a toddler , but 3/4 of conservatives instantly slurp up with a spoon..

There is s reason everyone makes fun of them.. they are not news.. they are pro-government propaganda pushing propaganda that shouldn’t fool a toddler, but fools most conservative Republicans daily..

Behghazi!

Shiria law is comming to America!!

They are comming to get your guns!!

The democrats are super villians!!

Elite pedo rings are everywhere!!

Uranium One!!

BWAHAHAHA

It is propaganda meant for stupid people.

oh piss off

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Just for future reference
If link is like this...
www.youtube.com... /watch?v=LHjFS5f1IT0&feature=youtu.be
copy this part and past into youtube video ID
LHjFS5f1IT0

Same for this type of link
www.youtube.com... /watch?v=LHjFS5f1IT0
LHjFS5f1IT0

It is the letters and numbers after = that you paste into youtube id l

edit on 3-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0t

What network does your informed self recommend? Be careful now, your bias is showing.

As many as possible..

Listening to multiple lies doesn’t bring you any closer to truth.

Closing your ears and pretending like everyone is lying is an even slower path to the truth.

My truth is the happiness of me and my family. I know when someone is creating policies that diminish my liberty and encroach on my financial security and that is the only time I care about politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join