It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Journalist vs. Fox News Commentators: Watch them lie.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: olaru12

Religion is fake news.

Oh yeah, how would you like a bigly voodoo curse placed on you and your family!!

You said that as if it was a bad thing...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm confused wouldn't this mean fox is fair and balanced? Since they give both sides of the debate Sheppard has been anti Trump since before he was elected. The classic part is the facial expressions when he says his name. Only time i watch fox news is during my lunch. And i bnb personally love Shep he doesn't beat around the bush and by far is the best news caster ive seen.

But then again never seen this other guy since i don't watch news at home. But i did recently read that 90 percent of network coverage for Trump is negative that doesn't sound fair or balanced.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Every talking head on television flat out lies or twists stories to their agenda. It is a unchangeable fact of the modern world. This is why people are getting their news from other sources some that are just plain making it up or making mountains out of molehills and the sooner people realise that and embed it into their minds we will be able to come to a common understanding.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Bravo to FOX News for presenting both sides. You won't hear that on the other networks. They're all anti-Trump all the time.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Religion is fake news.

Oh yeah, how would you like a bigly voodoo curse placed on you and your family!!

It can be....

Our voodoo crew has bigly mojo. We have already made some members fat, bald, myopic and ugly.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Religion is fake news.

It can be....

Our voodoo crew has bigly mojo. We have already made some members fat, bald, myopic and ugly.

So that's what happened to DB.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DrumsRfun

In the world of journalists Fox News is the laughing stock of the worlds journalists..

CNN is a real life decades old respected news source..

Conservatives just live in an alternate reality where all the democrats are super villians , everyone is after their guns and Shiria law is comming to America..

All of which doesn’t take a Journalist to debunk..

CNN WAS a respected news outlet, they lost that crown long before trump ever lumbered over the horizon.

The fact that you cannot see it, says a lot more about you than people that don't like them or their slant. (Election night news coverage)

For the record I never turn on Fox either.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Religion is fake news.

It can be....

Love me. . .

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Religion is fake news.

It can be....

He just wouldn't listen to reason and disregarded multiple warnings. We had no other choice.

We only call the dumblalini as a last resort. we're not monsters!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It really is scary, that trump is calling the MSM, for being FAKE NEWS, when often times, what he calls fake news, is true! Fox, pushing Uranium One, which has been investigated, also the Clinton Foundation, which has been investigated 2x. Fox makes it seem like they have never been looked into at all...So Does, Mark Levin.

I Listen to Mark Levin, I watch Fox news, and then I watch the other networks, Fox will lie, or just ignore anything negative about trump. Even if its NOT FAKE NEWS. Hannity and Levin are hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I'm confused wouldn't this mean fox is fair and balanced? Since they give both sides of the debate Sheppard has been anti Trump since before he was elected. The classic part is the facial expressions when he says his name. Only time i watch fox news is during my lunch. And i bnb personally love Shep he doesn't beat around the bush and by far is the best news caster ive seen.

But then again never seen this other guy since i don't watch news at home. But i did recently read that 90 percent of network coverage for Trump is negative that doesn't sound fair or balanced.

What's confusing about comparing reporting factual news with commentary that is contradicting factual news? It's not both perspectives. Commentary isn't news. It's just what some blowhard thinks about the current political situation in the country. It's an opinion. So what you are doing is saying that an opinion is standing on equal footing as a factual statement and that is a logical fallacy.
edit on 3-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

Umm..

Do you have a video of CNN reporters debunking Anderson coopers claims???

I'd just like to point out that the only reason the video you posted is even possible is that Fox, while a conservative outlet, has a liberal anchor in Shep Smith. I don't know much about CNN's lineup, but for example on MSNBC, Rachel Maddow is equally as crazy as Hannity. The difference is there's no one on during the day that would debunk her because they all agree with her. As far as I know the only conservative anchor on any of the liberal networks is a former Bush administration woman whose name escapes me at the moment, and if you watch her it's blatantly obvious the only reason they hired her is she absolutely despises Trump.

If anything it's a plus that Fox allows anchors with contrary views. Does this not debunk the common left-wing talking point that Fox is 24/7 conservative and pro-Trump?

ETA: The woman I'm thinking of is Nicole Wallace, former Bush communications director.
edit on 3 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
Bravo to FOX News for presenting both sides. You won't hear that on the other networks. They're all anti-Trump all the time.

Hilarious isn't it? But if you go into another thread where Fox is mentioned, these same people will pretend Hannity is on 24/7 and their coverage is 100% pro-Trump. Way to go JoshueCox for debunking that.

edit on 3 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Funny, I thought this thread was about Fox?
You are very predictable, you include the word liberals in pretty much every post

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Sure, why not. I've seen Disney's "The Princess and the Frog," and I'm still not scared.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Shephard Smith is a news anchor, not a journalist.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No...

Because everyone knows the opinion people are lying while hiding behind the sheild of commentary..

Plus even after the hard news people debunk their garbage, the garbage continues like the previous segment didn’t just prove the falsehoods they are pushing..

If you had 2 opinion people sharing both sides that is balanced..

When you have the hard news people promoting the opposite reality as the commentators. That means the commentators are bald faced liars..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

No...

Because everyone knows the opinion people are lying while hiding behind the sheild of commentary..

Plus even after the hard news people debunk their garbage, the garbage continues like the previous segment didn’t just prove the falsehoods they are pushing..

If you had 2 opinion people sharing both sides that is balanced..

When you have the hard news people promoting the opposite reality as the commentators. That means the commentators are bald faced liars..

As opposed to the other networks where the daytime anchors pretend the nonsense their nightly commentators are spewing is true?

You keep making points for the other side lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude
It's good when fake news is called out. There needs to be more of it. Cuz if you think this is just a fox news thing, you aren't smart enough to be here.

What?

There needs to be "more of it" because it shows the dishonest nature of some media outlets and the more people know the better.

We do not need "more of it" "Cuz if you think this is just a fox news thing, you aren't smart enough to be here".

That makes absolutely no sense.

LOL, I'm sure you are smart enough to be here, you are just playing dumb.

Yea, I said we need more people calling out fake news, and not being partisan minded when doing so. (what I mean by that, is that if you are a faithful CNN worshiper viewer, then when they lie, and you know it, you should say something, Just the same with Fox. If you need that broken down any more, just ask )

And at the end of my opinion, I stated that if you think this is only a Fox news issue, you aren't smart enough to be here, or in other words, you are an idiot. Again, if any clarification is needed, you just ask.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It is literally a kindergarten game of “I know you are but what am I”.

LOL, seeing how you have been in this thread, yep, I agree completely. It's exactly like that. Exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join