It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Journalist vs. Fox News Commentators: Watch them lie.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Private servers is a great way to ensure no one can find out what you are doing though.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Private servers is a great way to ensure no one can find out what you are doing though.

People can not comprehend the difference between having your own server in your residence and a commercial email account.

Probably because they can't mentally rationalize that getting rid of something is vastly different on a private server vs a commercial email account perspective.

You can't have someone run Bleachbit on your AOL/Yahoo/Gmail accounts etc.

edit on R312018-08-05T21:31:22-05:00k318Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R322018-08-05T21:32:07-05:00k328Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I was wondering about that. Having your own server vs a vendor that passed security checks, has a clearance, and contracted with the government to maintain servers?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CymaticA

A) First off your taking 80 years of science and pretending it comes from one guy...

In like the 50s I think they were expecting us to dip towards the next ice age.. that didn’t happen because we have added enough CO2 to the atmosphere to counteract it.

B) I said 95% conversationally without looking it up. upon looking it up the actual number is 97%.. I don’t know how that helps your argument lol..

C) pay for what??

So who is supposed to pay for scientists from 50 years ago being wrong?!?!

Are we gonna make present day plumbers pay for bad piping done in the 1920s?!?!

Conclusion ) that is why you are so easily played...

What can’t you prove if you can site a single instance where someone of a particular occupation made a mistake as “proof the whole occupation is a hoax”???

It is toddler logic meant to fool stupid people..

For example..

“Look at this example of a corrupt union official ! So the concept of unions is corrupt!!”

“Look where this scientist 50 years ago was wrong!! Obviously al the scientists are wrong”

“Look at this random college kid spouting nonsense!! All college kids feel that way”

I’m too lazy to look up exactly which logical fallacy that is but it is ABSOLUTELY on the list..

Maybe ad pulonium or something..

I honestly have no idea how you don’t know that is a crap argument...

There are Plenty of good arguments against climate change that do not require a vast conspiracy to fake it..

Scientists do not disagree it is happening because of humans and CO2 emissions.. but they do disagree on the rate of change and what changes will take place..

It shows how stupid the gop thinks it’s voters are that they do not attack it from a logical angle..

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Politicians lie. Those that report things about them lie.

We are all tools of a game d signed to keep us in line and appeased as if we didn’t think we had control we would rise up in protest.

The leaders are messing up by fostering such a one side or the other atmosphere. It’s getting out of hand as both sides absolutely believe they are correct and are doing, for the lack of a better term, doing God’s work.

This will end bad.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Fair enough I was wrong they didn’t all have private servers.. it is even worse if national security is the question..

They all used private email accounts that were stored on 3rd party servers..

www.politifact.com...

So Powell and rice kept their emails on Hotmail’s servers lol...

but the actual question is “was it illegal”? Right???

A) Everyone incuding all the intelligence apparatus that vets such things knew she wasn’t using a .gov account and no one said a word about it..

Even laypeople could tell as she didn’t have a .gov address..

No one has ever claimed “she was told to change many times and just refused to do so..”

We are not talking about something that was some suprise to everyone..

B) NEVER ONCE IN ALL OF AMERICAN HISTORY HAS ANY HIGH LEVEL ELECTED OFFICIAL EVER BEEN PROSECUTED FOR SUCH A THING....

NEVER ONCE...

By definition prosecuting her for what was a procedural error would make her the exception not the precedent.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

If it was illegal why did trump’s own IG say she should never have been charged????

Why isn’t she under investigation right now???

It would Supremely benefit trump....

Even if she was found not guilty it would drag a big chunk of the negative media coverage away from him for a year or 2...

Plus his base would love him for it even more..

It was nonsense from the beginning and it was always nonsense that was never going anywhere..

Just like the IRS scandal didn’t go anywhere, Benghazi didn’t go anywhere, Acorn didn’t go anywhere, Obama’s birth certificate, Uranium One, Seth Rich, Shiria law comming to America and every other conspiracy theory they have touted...

Name one GOP theory that has led to charges????

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The IRS scandal didn’t go anywhere?

In October 2017, the Trump Administration agreed to settle a lawsuit filed on behalf of more than 400 conservative nonprofit groups who claimed that they had been discriminated against by the Internal Revenue Service. The settlement includes an apology from the IRS and a monetary portion characterized by an attorney for the plaintiffs as "very substantial."[4][5]

Break

The 115 page report confirmed the findings of the prior 2013 report that some conservative organizations had been unfairly targeted, but also found that the pattern of misconduct had been ongoing since 2004 and was non-partisan in nature.

Like how you confuse “scandal didn’t go anywhere“ with political elites don’t take the time to police themselves.

Scandals don’t go anywhere not from lack of evidence and wrong doing, it’s because our politicians and political appointees refuse to police themselves and their buddies. Our system is broken, and has a two tier justice system.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Of course and obviously both sides are flawed, but I disagree completely that it is an equal game...

The right is the one pretending all the thousands of news sources not conservative enough are the MSM who is in a vast conspiracy against them (GOP).

The left says that Fox News, brietbart, newsmax , drudge and a couple bought and paid for GOP propaganda sites...

It is logistically possible for 6 news sites to be arms of the GOP propaganda wing..

It is not logistically possible to have everyone else be a wing of the Democrat Party... BECAUSE IT IS EVERYONE ELSE..

The whole premiss is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Actually it's not 97% of scientists. It's 97% of actively publishing climate scientists. You left that key detail out.

I never said or implied anything came from one guy, I really don't know what you are referencing there. You are probably assuming I'm a typical right wing voter that gets his information from fox news.

Mistakes sone scientists made 50 years ago? It goes way beyond that. Some original internal combustion engines were designed to run on hemp oil, as just one example. I'll let you figure out why those were soon eliminated. Hint: it had nothing to do with bad information or good intentions. It's no accident the technology exists for energy independence yet we have been force fed into a world run on petroleum and electric meters. It doesn't take a lot of thought to figure out why that is so, unless you are completely delusional.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Then why isn’t trump policing them???

He has appointed the head of every branch of law enforcement and has control of Congress the senate and the Supreme Court..

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So now why are you on the side that gets all the Big Oil lobbying money then???

That stuff always blows my mind..

A conservative who is anti-war in. Drugs when the gop is the only ones keeping the war on drugs going...

A conservative that is anti-big oil when the GOP is the party of big oil and epa deregulation...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You're confused. It's propaganda to stupid people who are too accustomed to the standard "journalism" they see on every cable TV news show (including FOX) which is propaganda reported by stupid people.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So now why are you on the side that gets all the Big Oil lobbying money then???

That stuff always blows my mind..

A conservative who is anti-war in. Drugs when the gop is the only ones keeping the war on drugs going...

A conservative that is anti-big oil when the GOP is the party of big oil and epa deregulation...

That's where you are mistaken. I'm not on any "side". I don't like political parties at all. What they do is pander to a select audience, or side, while pushing the same overall agenda. The only issues they disagree on are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, while the same agenda gets pushed no matter who is elected.

The problem is people that choose a side become conditioned to reject information if it appears to be from the other side. You seem to think cnn is trustworthy because it's your side, while any objective person can see right through their programming. I have the same problem trying to have a discussion with my uncle who gets all his news from fox. If I bring up a point that some liberals agree with, or that fox says is a liberal argument, he completely disregards it. That's called conditioning.

Btw, yes I do think mankind is screwing up the planet. The problem is a global carbon tax and "sustainable development is not a way to solve the problem, it's a way to consolidate power and control by an elite minority using climate change as a means to an end. The very same people pushing this agenda are doing absolutely nothing to lower their energy consumption, but they are very quick to force me to alter my lifestyle.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: neutronflux

Then why isn’t trump policing them???

He has appointed the head of every branch of law enforcement and has control of Congress the senate and the Supreme Court..

Well, then he should fire Mueller? And start a real Russia collusion investigation over the dossier with DNC money going to foreign agents?

Then name people Trump can fire you would not throw a crap storm over?

Funny people stay in agencies and the deep state by just out waiting election cycles?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What is your point? CNN does the exact same thing. Rachel Maddow does the exact same thing. Yes, Fox does the same thing.

Anyone who thinks MSM is objectively honest has not been paying attention

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He already stated he thinks CNN is an honest news source and doesn't pandor to one side of the political isle, also while posting false unsourced statistics that he never responded to when I called him out. Any form of logic or reason will fall upon deaf ears

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join