It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Journalist vs. Fox News Commentators: Watch them lie.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: damonster

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Would you care to actually produce a quote from Hannity that you think is his biggest lie concerning Hilary’s email?

Yet there is no evidence that Clinton's campaign "acid-washed" anything. Both NBC News and FactCheck.org have ruled the claim to be false. Hannity, who works for a news organization, has continued making the claim despite evidence to the contrary.

I don't know how many times I have to say it here..... FactCheck.org is a facet of the Annenberg Project, of which the lovely Bill Ayers of Weatherman domestic terrorist fame was part of.....

So rather than do some of your own fact checking , you just cry non reliable and move on...interesting tactic.LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: damonster

originally posted by: neutronflux

Would you care to actually produce a quote from Hannity that you think is his biggest lie concerning Hilary’s email?

Yet there is no evidence that Clinton's campaign "acid-washed" anything. Both NBC News and FactCheck.org have ruled the claim to be false. Hannity, who works for a news organization, has continued making the claim despite evidence to the contrary.

So your are saying Hanity is wrong in that he was trying to articulate that Hillary attempted to delete the emails using software to make them unrecoverable by forensic computer technology? Then why not just turn the hard drives over to government IT for proper archiving and destruction? Why would you care if somebody with a clearance read about yoga emails? So, you got fact checking groups in the tank with liberal media groups misrepresenting the sentiment of Hannity that Hilary used extra means in an attempt to make her deleted email impossible to recover? When all she had to do was turn them over to government IT for proper archiving and destruction?

Is the below article a lie to. Because I think the sentiment below is what Hannity was trying to articulate. Is that false?

Gowdy: Clinton used special tool to wipe email server
By LOUIS NELSON 08/25/2016 06:22 PM EDT

www.politico.com...

“She and her lawyers had those emails deleted. And they didn’t just push the delete button; they had them deleted where even God can’t read them,” Gowdy said Thursday morning during an interview on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.” “They were using something called BleachBit. You don’t use BleachBit for yoga emails or bridemaids emails. When you’re using BleachBit, it is something you really do not want the world to see.”

edit on 5-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

It really is scary, that trump is calling the MSM, for being FAKE NEWS, when often times, what he calls fake news, is true! Fox, pushing Uranium One, which has been investigated, also the Clinton Foundation, which has been investigated 2x. Fox makes it seem like they have never been looked into at all...So Does, Mark Levin.

I Listen to Mark Levin, I watch Fox news, and then I watch the other networks, Fox will lie, or just ignore anything negative about trump. Even if its NOT FAKE NEWS. Hannity and Levin are hypocritical.

I will listen to Levin. I find him very loud sometimes but if we were to write down what he says and verify it, as I was of want to do, you can see he is not a compromiser of his principles for the R's or the Libertarians. He is a Constitutional Attorney and is well educated and when he wants to he does whole segments on our Founders writings. Reading them verbatim to the audience. Many a D has left the party after his points are pondered. Here is one for you.

If you doubt it, do a scientific list.

Did do X or did not.
Did state such was true when it was not.

I am sure the completed list will not make those who hate all things about America happy. It is telling that hard facts presented here in thread after thread overwhelm the lack of logic being observed daily in the MSM. Us "little people" folks who have no skin in the swamp can see it, plain as day, we are being hosed by something sinister.

It seems it requires a DJT personality to fix. Ron Paul would have done just fine in my book, but nooo "got to stay with the" D's or R's is all I heard. The domino's just next to that big house of cards will eventually start to fall and move toward the house of cards the progs have built, as it seems is happening.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: damonster

Bottom line:

Hilary did use extraordinary means to delete emails that were required by department rules to archive. Rules that define fines and punishment for not following. Is that false.

Hilary could have choose to have government aid in the task. I would think persons that have clearance to access email would have the clearance and professional desertion to handle sorting out yoga emails from work emails? If Hilary doesn’t trust the government, why should we?

Government IT could ensure the proper destruction of personal data once work emails were archived.

Clinton did not handle classified material as required by law and department rules. Is that false. Violations with clear fines and jail time? Her only defense was she didn’t mean to? When has ignorance of the law ever been a valid defense! Is that false?

All you have as proof of a “lie” is the media falsely spinning Hannity trying to articulate the fact Hilary did use extraordinary means to delete yoga emails with the goal they could not be forensically resurrected by computer science? A job that could have been tasked with government IT.
edit on 5-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixec

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: damonster

To further condense the bottom line...
Yes or no? Hannity is wrong in his attempt to articulate that Hilary took extraordinary measures to delete emails required to be archived with the intended goal the emails could not be recovered? When she could have used government IT to complete the archiving process?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I’m saying that Hannity is lying...

That hillary had every right to delete any personal emails... in fact she was specifically told she was supposed to turn in her work emails and delete the rest..

Which is exactly what ANYONE would do in that situation as hillary, trump and everyone else has a constitutional right to privacy..

That said there were Appearently some work emails deleted too that were later recovered. Which isn’t s good thing, but it is only illegal if you are doing that to hide something..

That is where comey’s “intent” comes in.. if the deleted work emails were by accident then it isn’t illegal.. and they have no evidence that says they contained anything illegal.. because the ones they recovered had nothing illegal in them.

It was ALWAYS and totally a dog and pony show meant to hype up stupid people..

If you don’t have to give he government your private information.. you don’t have to give the government your private information...end of discussion..

As far as having your own server that was common place... something they had never prosecuted a politician for before or since.. it is a procedural error not some moral crime..

Hannity knows that... trump knows that and so does everyone else involved..

The real question is “how did he know his base was stupid enough to buy it???”

edit on 5-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So you don't think left wing media like cnn deliberately choose a side and pander to that r. You don't think they brush aside real issues affect our sovereignty and freedoms while pushing certain narratives?

Funny how neither fox or cnn bring up the fact nearly all mass shooters are on some form of anti-depressants, then they go 5 alarm on mental health and gun laws. That is called ignoring a key detail and pushing an agenda. Oh yeah, big pharma pays their advertising. Cnn is respectable... Lol

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CymaticA

No I do not think CNN chooses a side to pander too.. not even remotely relative to the total alternate universe pushed by rightwing media..

If anything they are pushed onto a side because of the ridiculousness of the Fox News narrative..

Do you think 95% of scientists agree with democrat financial policy???

Hell no..

All the scientists are pushed to the left by the ridiculous conspiracy theory that “all the scientists are in a vast conspiracy do discredit republicans and get a carbon tax”..

Everytime either side pretends the actions or words of a random individual or internet commentors are “proof of how crazy the left/right is”. It is propaganda and a logical fallacy with its own funny little Latin name..

Now go on Fox News and cnn and see who has more of those stories....

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

i don't know what else to say except you are completely delusional. Pretty sad and pathetic. 95% of scientists? You just make up statistics to support your own delusion.
edit on 5-8-2018 by CymaticA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Fox News should have to post disclaimers on their site so people know the news is not being reported, that it is but propaganda. News always has bias and spin, often through omission; but Fox News clearly crosses the line of anything that remotely resembles journalism. The sad part, of course, is how many buy into Fox News' distorted picture of reality.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Another false argument by you.

That hillary had every right to delete any personal emails... in fact she was specifically told she was supposed to turn in her work emails and delete the rest..

Quote where I said Hilary had no right to delete personal emails? However, if those emails were on a government account, she may had no right to delete those emails.

Is it false that Hilary ended up deleting emails that were required by law and department rules to be archived.

And how is Hannity using “acid wash” as slang in the context Hilary had those emails, which were required to archived, to be deleted by means, equipment, or application to prevent the recovery of those emails a lie?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

LOL@ you calling Shepard Smith a "journalist!" Watch the jackass' hyperbolic "your children are going to die" act over folks toughing out a Florida hurricane a couple years ago and tell me the man is anything other than infotainment... which is not "journalism."

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I’m so delusional you couldn’t come up with a valid counterpoint?!?!

Lol

The Fox News and mainstream republican viewpoint is that climate change is a hoax..

97% of scientists agree that humans are causing the climate to change through CO2 emissions..

That is super common knowledge...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lol...

That is a Fox News argument right there if I’ve ever seen one lmao!!

“He can’t be a journalist.. he said people who stayed in the path of a hurricane were risking their children’s lives”

Lol... only on in rightwing world is that even remotely a good argument.... and that is why you fall for it..

You let them point to irrelevant instances and pretend it is “proof” of some larger totally unrelated issue.”

“Ahhh.. look at theses crazy college kids with zero power or influence ... it is obviously proof or how crazy the left is..”

Lol it is propaganda meant for stupid people...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

First off thank you for a real counterpoint That I can actually respond to.

What is wrong about my argument???

A) First off, are you conceding that the principal act of still using her own server after the deadline to change to the .gov server was not a felony or mistermeanor???

Just so we know exactly what we are talking about???

B) WHAT PLATFORM WERE THEY TALKING ABOUT WHEN THEY SAID SHE COULD DELETE THE PRIVATE ONES???

HER PRIVATE SERVER...

So what do you mean about” she was allowed to delete personal emails from her server”? ..

The way it was handled was..

They told her to turn over all her “work emails” and she could delete her private ones.

Some of the work emails got deleted as well..

From there for it to be a criminal act requires intent to withhold or intentionally delete those specific emails. Something that no one has ever officially claimed because the work emails recovered were nothing she would want to hide..

C) concerning Hannity and really the overall topic...

I made no comment on the acid wash terminology..nor do I care..

I was talking about the overall “lock her up” nonsense that both trump and Hannity still push was nonsense from the start..

They knew damn well there was nothing she had done legally wrong that was even remotely prosecutable..

We don’t prosecute elected officials for the equivalent keeping sloppy books..

It was all nonsense to hype up stupid people with maybe a touch of wishful thinking..

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I’m so delusional you couldn’t come up with a valid counterpoint?!?!

Lol

The Fox News and mainstream republican viewpoint is that climate change is a hoax..

97% of scientists agree that humans are causing the climate to change through CO2 emissions..

That is super common knowledge...

Counterpoint what? Unsourced statistics? First it was 95% now it's 97%.

First it was glibal cooling, then global warming, now it's just climate change. It's not conservative conspiracy, the idea that a global "energy tax" is being pushed was around long before mainstream "conservative" outlets parroted that talking point. It's also ludicrous to think a carbon tax can solve environmental problems when there are a number of different forms of pollution causing much more devastation.

Even if 95% agreed, and it it's all true, who get's to pay for the decisions made over the past century of those that wielded the power to construct the world we were born into? The common working man get's screwed, while the carbon tax has no effect on those in control. It's so damn obvious if you took 5 minutes to think about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

From there for it to be a criminal act requires intent to withhold or intentionally delete those specific emails. Something that no one has ever officially claimed because the work emails recovered were nothing she would want to hide..

Then cite the laws and rules that govern the requirement to archive emails, and if they make provisions if and individual “accidental” deletes emails.

I am guessing from my experience with government and the military, the laws and rules state lots of “the individual will”? And that any failure to comply has a clear defined fine and penalty. And I bet there is no mentioning of intent. Most departments rules are written in statements you will comply, and then you sign off on them. In fact, can you name a law that has written into that law leniency if it is accidental broken?

So, please outline the rules and laws Hilary was subject to show they have statements about intent? Or reguards to intent. And don’t have clear fines and penalties for failure of not complying.

Show the rules and laws are written in statements other that “this will be done”, or “you will” statements.

If Hilary failed to not archive emails as required, then the rules and laws were not adhered to? Being a competent individual, failure not to adhere to regulations she signed into brings into question why the spirit of required archiving was not followed?

So, please provide the wording of the laws and rules dictating the archiving of emails, and show it makes provisions for intent vs stating emails “will be” archived.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Is this false?

www.usatoday.com...

However, Comey said Clinton had multiple servers during her four years as secretary of State, and not all of her work-related emails were turned over to the State Department. The FBI recovered “several thousand work-related emails” that were not provided to the State Department, and he said it was possible they included some of the emails “deleted as ‘personal’ by her lawyers when they reviewed and sorted her emails for production in late 2014.”

The bottom line? Does the rules and laws governing work emails will be handed over clearly state “the emails will be handed over” vs making provisions for “accidental” deleting emails?

www.usatoday.com...
Were any work-related emails intentionally deleted?
Comey said the FBI “found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them in some way.”

Please cite from the rules and laws where any individual gets to interpret why emails were not archived in the enforcement of saving work related emails?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This tangent that Hillary's email server was legal is stupid.

No one is known to have used a personal private computer for their government email communications except for Hillary Clinton.

Which happens to be colossally stupid considering the fact that anyone with more than one brain cell knows that the majority of the daily communications of the Secretary of State are classified in one way or another. The State Department says so in its own dang SOP.

As far as others, they used commercial email vendors, which is entirely another matter altogether.

The often quoted Powell / Rice used private emails is nothing but a red herring.

edit on R222018-08-05T21:22:05-05:00k228Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R232018-08-05T21:23:23-05:00k238Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join