It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Journalist vs. Fox News Commentators: Watch them lie.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
One hilariously disturbing trend on Fox News is watching the hard news journalists on Fox News admit the Fox News commentators are lying..

By definition the commentators admit “hey I don’t have to be accurate.. I’m just a opinion guy”.

While the journalists are claiming ON AIR that literally exactly the opposite of what the commentators are saying is the truth..

Here is a compilation of Hannity (the Fox News opinion guy) blantantly telling lies that Shepherd Smith (the actual journalist) completely debunks.. and ALOT of lies.. blantantly obvious lies that Fox News Commentators, like Hannity and elected republicans still push to this day..

youtu.be...

I’m bad at embedding videos so if anyone can help that would be much appreciated..

It blows my mind the way people will lap up the propaganda and latch onto the Hannitys of the world when just by the dynamic of “commentators can lie to push their propaganda “ and “journalists are supposed to be pushing objective facts”..

Fox News is literally telling people they are lying to them to push pro-government propaganda.. screaming it at them..

Hannity , Fox and friends and Tucker will go on air spouting crazy conspiracy theories that never go anywhere. Then the journalists go behind them and ON AIR admit all of them are lying, but people still believe the Hannity types..

It is literally propaganda meant for stupid people.. they are telling you they are lying to you as they lie to you..

And people wonder why Fox and other conservative media is the laughing stock of EVERYONE else..
edit on 3-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It is no surprise to most atsers that they lie....the surprise to me is when people think I am supposed to be shocked or surprised by it.
I am surprised people even bother turning the "news" on anymore.

If people know it is BS,why even bother turning it on??

In the world of journalism,Fox and CNN should be obsolete to a rational thinker.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

WHAT?!?!!

That is exactly why authoritarian pro-government propagandists want people to think...

They want people so confused they don’t know who to believe.. when really it is quit obvious who is lying...

Journalists report on facts, commentators make stuff up to push their opinions.

Only the ignorant choose to believe the commentators because it backs up their preconcieved world view..

When was the last time Fox News fired someone for pushing a fake story??

Has Fox News EVER fired someone for publishing a fake story??

Has ANY conservative media outlet EVER fired someone for publishing a fake story????

CNN has fired many people for publishing stories that were found to be fake or propagandized.. www.nytimes.com...

Here are 3 journalists fired for one fake story about a trump ally....

NBC fired Brian Williams for making up a personal story about his time in Iraq that had nothing to do with an actual story..

So has the Washington post and every other real news source.. BECAUSE THAT IS THE JOB!!

Conservative media isn’t in the buisness of even pretending they are pushing the truth.. they are in the buisness of propagandizing stupid people..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Much appreciated!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

In the world of journalists Fox News is the laughing stock of the worlds journalists..

CNN is a real life decades old respected news source..

Conservatives just live in an alternate reality where all the democrats are super villians , everyone is after their guns and Shiria law is comming to America..

All of which doesn’t take a Journalist to debunk..

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It's good when fake news is called out. There needs to be more of it. Cuz if you think this is just a fox news thing, you aren't smart enough to be here.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

CNN was created by the CIA,put in place to cultivate the gullible liberals ,easiest way to get an opportunist's attention,wave a carrot in front of them,sounds like you eat a lot of carrots,your opinions don't matter,facts do

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It's good when fake news is called out. There needs to be more of it. Cuz if you think this is just a fox news thing, you aren't smart enough to be here.

It's one upmanship for them.. look at them salivate. lol

Never realising we also pull up things when they're done on the media that leans against theirs.

"Hurp Durp look, yous are hurp too!!!"
"Yeah, and?"
"REEEEEEEEE YOU ARE TOO!!!"

pathetic.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Please show me even one tiny little fact that proves what you just said. I'll give you all the time you need. And the only gullible Americans I see now are those who take Trump's spoon fed lies and gobble them up without any critical thinking or fact checking.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Please show me even one tiny little fact that proves what you just said. I'll give you all the time you need. And the only gullible Americans I see now are those who take Trump's spoon fed lies and gobble them up without any critical thinking or fact checking.

you seem logical and clear. What lies, specifically?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What?

There needs to be "more of it" because it shows the dishonest nature of some media outlets and the more people know the better.

We do not need "more of it" "Cuz if you think this is just a fox news thing, you aren't smart enough to be here".

That makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

Russian meddling in the election is a hoax.

I had a bigger crowd than Obama, and this one is just a stupid lie.

I didn't know anything about THAT MEETING with the Russians.

I didn't know about the payment to Stormy Daniels.

Didn't know about the payment to the OTHER affair which is currently in the courts.

Shall I go on?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So we don't need to see it?

MSM being shown as liars and corrupting the truth?

You have a strange outlook.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

So we don't need to see it?

MSM being shown as liars and corrupting the truth?

You have a strange outlook.

I believe I just said the opposite.

Did you not read my post?

Are you guys starting the day off with a good drunk?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You don't spend much time on these boards anymore , if you did you would see how invalid that statement is, the forum these days is a battle of msm inspired memes....

edit on 3-8-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No, that's enough.

You don't look beyond the MSM and here we are.

No need for you to make my point any clearer. Thanks.

edit on 3-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Only on your terms, then. Ok.

got it.

And nice attack, btw.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I agree with this. It isn't a case of samesies where both sides are equally bad. That is super shallow reading of the situation. Anyone who digests both content honestly and with an eye for accuracy will see that there is a clear difference there. While yes, both sides have in the past been caught fabricating stories, the side vilified by our President takes those accusations seriously and reprimands and fires people who are caught making stuff up. With news like Fox News, they will contradict themselves within the same 24 hour day of broadcasting and not even flinch. I didn't even have to watch this video to know about it. I've seen it happen.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

CNN is a real life decades old respected news source

You are joking right?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join