It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Did you know that Manafort was investigated by Rod Rosenstein 6 or 8 years ago and he didn't press charges?
keep watching CNN

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"Those who scream the loudest"

link   
You Q guys clearly live off twitter and Facebook and don’t actualy know current news events

LOL 😂 you seriously must believe mueller is a white hat and working for trump

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The desperation to prove Q is reaching hysterical levels

see how that works?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

nope Mueller is a scumbag in my opinion but still has nothing to do with Trump....

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Or CNN or ABC or any of the MSM?

Funny how 90 percent of ppl polled do not trust MSM.

When it comes to Q suddenly we should follow the MSM?

I know, it's scary that the only way we can get any real news is though translation from 8 Chan now.

It will be OK kids, we will hold your hand through this.

My stupid memes.

I ask you who is so crusty that they don't like a little humor?

link   

So you’re here repping the freaking BBC?!?! I know you’re used to the government telling you what to think and all, being from England, but here in America we don’t have to take what the media tell us as the gospel. I’m surprised they even let you guys on sites like ATS anymore. Make sure to get your conspiracy license up to date, or the Bobbies might pay you a visit, mate!
edit on 7-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sorry to interrupt the thread monitor's cont member thrashing,/sarc but wasn't it you who mentioned yesterday lynnderoffchile twitter acct termination with a threat that everyone was going to go thirsty? I think it means something...
edit on 7-8-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus

nope Mueller is a scumbag in my opinion but still has nothing to do with Trump....

Mueller has honor and integrity. Pretty sure Trump can't spell those, let alone possess an ounce of either.

Cracks me up that Trump's minions can't put the dots together here.
It should be pretty obvious that the unstated subtext to Manafort's trial is to establish his means and motive for reaching out to Russia during the campaign.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Muh Mueller.

Is the trial going to cover something not from 2006 soon?

Q just kicked something off the shelf. This is very interesting..

Speaking of Mueller

Disaster: Pic of Mueller Hanging With Ukrainian He’s Prosecuting Manafort Over Surfaces

Regardless of how you feel about Mr. Posobiec and his promotion of various conspiracy theories, the point still bears making: Mueller worked with Yanukovych during his time as director of the FBI.

The meeting in Kiev took place two months after the Boston Marathon bombing, according to The Daily Beast, and centered around counterterrorism operations.

“Ukrainian-American cooperation efficiently develops in many spheres of mutual interest,” Yanukovych said during Mueller’s trip, according to a Facebook post from the time by the Ukraine Embassy.

Semper Fi, Lt Mueller...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Really good piece from National Review. I suggest you all read.

Link

In sum, many within the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the NSC, and the State Department may have been involved in the greatest scandal in American electoral history, by directing agents, informants, and employees to help one campaign to harm another — and then, even after the election, to work to undermine a sitting president. In addition, these rogue agencies spent two years fighting congressional requests to release incriminating information. And then, when they were forced against their will to cough up some documents, they redacted them so heavily that they’re almost undecipherable.

Pause for a minute and examine the recent history of the FBI leadership. The fired former director James Comey likely lied frequently to congressional committees when he claimed that the Steele dossier was not really a primary source for the FISA court writ against Carter Page.

But why do our intelligence heads seem to feel so exasperated that they’re not getting through to the American people? Why do they need to reassert the immediacy of the Russian threat?

The FBI joined forces with one political campaign to thwart the efforts of the opposing campaign. Has that happened before in American history?

Is it because Trump has poisoned the waters of American espionage and surveillance by his understandable furor over the never-ending Mueller investigation and his perceived downplaying of “Russian meddling”?

Not really.

Consider the larger context.

Most recently, it was disclosed, two years after the fact — and despite the FBI’s kicking-and-screaming refusal to release subpoenaed documents — that the FBI did, as alleged, offer to pay Christopher Steele to dig for dirt on the Trump campaign.

The FBI also knew that Steele was working on behalf of the Clinton campaign to find dirt on Donald Trump. We now also know that the FBI used at least one informant to spy on members of the Trump campaign. In other words, the FBI joined forces with one political campaign to thwart the efforts of the opposing campaign. Has that happened before in American history?

Pause for a minute and examine the recent history of the FBI leadership. The fired former director James Comey likely lied frequently to congressional committees when he claimed that the Steele dossier was not really a primary source for the FISA court writ against Carter Page.

The CIA under Brennan apparently was knee-deep in efforts to push the FBI to monitor the Trump campaign, despite the fact that domestic surveillance is beyond the CIA’s legal mandate.
'

edit on 7-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Unstated subtext? Not sure that’s a valid legal term.

link   
Q must have the pseudo liberal establishment nervous as all hell

I take this as a sign

link   

I pressed reply just to say this and saw your comment.

I have seen LARPs before and people reacting to it on both sides.

Something is fishy with Q. The reactions by the non-believers/deniers are extremely offensive and sometimes laughable.

The MSM is literally LYING about the whole story to get people to step away from Q research.

New deniers and debunkers come here everyday stating the same opinions over and over again as if it was fact. They really are running outta argument. And desperation seems to be reaching high stakes.

If we were to assume that Q is sharing real intel, it would make sense that those affected would send agents to discredit it. I don't put my faith in it, it's just a possibility I'm very well open-minded for.

If Q isn't real, people shouldn't be THIS worried.

I mean... The drops are just blabbing nonsense that makes zero sense, right? So, why bother?

Let people believe in what they want. Move along. Nothin to see here.

edit on 7/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

I'm sorry.

Honour and integrity?

I thought you said you followed 911.

Mueller is everyone's bitch because he is so dirty.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky (and Sabre!),

I've just noted a significant tie between Q Posts #1822 and #1824 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub - regarding "knowingly"!

RELEVANT PARTS of posts:

Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.

President's 'knowingly' [unequally] distribute

(Bold emphases mine)

In #1822 Fake News agents 'knowingly' push false narratives.
In #1824 BHOs operatives 'knowingly' distribute unequally wealth.

I think this links back to the diagrams of MSM reporters as the nucleus of deep state cells, giving FBI etc. their orders.

Is Q saying that MSM cell heads also direct where the wealth goes?

Why "knowingy"? Because in that cell structure, it is only the MSM reporters at the nucleus who know the whole story?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

wait till the neo liberals find out Kavanaugh was a troll pick for supreme court

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Actually, we've been doing the exact same thing on this thread since the first one.

We don't go to deniers threads and debunkers to try to prove Q is real.

See how that works?

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join