It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: SillyOlMeToo
Hi. I joined ATS today as SillyOlMeToo because of my concerns about QANON and all of the recent negative press about QANON being FAKE, etc. by the MSM. Personally, I was just on another ATS thread and they are using the pizza stuff to trash QANON along with MSM doing same. HOWEVER. QAON never started the pizza stuff although MSM writes it as if QANON did and the other thread supports that scenario. So, in a mere 60 seconds I confirmed on my own that the MSM is misrepresenting the facts. QANON at this point and time in history is in my opinion is real and much more accurate than our MSM so butts up America for QANON and to all of you nasties out there.

It doesnt take much effort at all to see thru the B.S. All you have to do is peel the onion back one layer and the stories fall apart.

That is true and why this "Q" stuff seems very shady and full of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Hi. I joined ATS today as SillyOlMeToo because of my concerns about QANON and all of the recent negative press about QANON being FAKE, etc. by the MSM. Personally, I was just on another ATS thread and they are using the pizza stuff to trash QANON along with MSM doing same. HOWEVER. QAON never started the pizza stuff although MSM writes it as if QANON did and the other thread supports that scenario. So, in a mere 60 seconds I confirmed on my own that the MSM is misrepresenting the facts. QANON at this point and time in history is in my opinion is real and much more accurate than our MSM so butts up America for QANON and to all of you nasties out there.

Pizzagate morphed in Qanon, shame that thread went because of the salt

One of the most basic issues behind the "Q" stuff relates to PGate, or PGate-sort of material.

It's a very weird, almost sickening, conspiracy that has gained traction with some very sick and twisted people.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: rougeskut

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: introvert

I guess I missed the part where others were being accused of things there is no proof of them being involved in.

And the part where the 'conspiracy community' ever had any white marks.

Oh, and we're not to reference PG in here in case you hadn't heard. Lots of anti Q folks come in here and do that a lot. My guess is they want this thread to go away. I'm sure that wasn't YOUR motive though.

True. The conspiracy community has been off in La La Land for some time now.

The nutbags discredited those that were doing real, respectable research.

Many of us that do such research do not want to be involved or lumped together with people that engage in weird pedo fantasy role play.

Then show us your/yalls research. I mean yall haven't shown anything to date that even resembles research. Just opinions and insults,(small childish insults at that).

How do you know you haven't seen it?

Actually I am kinda thick.. I have been on this board for years as a spectator, and with this thread from the beginning. Only I would bet the farm that you can't show me any research or proof right now!

And please try to use more than 8 words this time...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The Russian bots definitely spread the Pizzagate thing like wildfire, and people gobbled it up—probably a lot of the same people that are gobbling up the Qanon BS hook, line, and sinker.

If it’s stories about sinister liberal pedo rings, the right goes crazy—never mind the scant details, lack of evidence, etc.
But mention the Franklin scandal and all the evidence of a coverup, victim intimidation, a string of bodies, etc., and the same people will tell you that’s just conspiratorial nonsense. Why? Because while the investigation was supported by Republicans on the Nebraska state senate, victim witnesses were pointing the finger at very prominent Republicans on the national level (dems too; true evil doesn’t know identity politics). Can’t possibly be true if it involves their side.

edit on 7-8-2018 by Gandalf77 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hahaha! My sentiments exactly.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Caps only on the tweet from your post gives:

""G J B F F N P O. C, T C W - N! F F . ."

I see:

2x "False Flag" (from different original words)
POC = Proof Of Concept
W-N = Win , OR Washington
TCW = Tactical Control Wing (USAF)

GJB = Governor Jeb Bush?

NPO.C

National Point Of Contact

SGAC encourages NPoCs to take personal initiatives with their roles to proactively grow the SGAC young professional and university student network in their country, and connect SGAC to relevant space organisations. This role is an important responsibility, and it is expected that you:

Act as a communication channel between national student and young professional space networks and the SGAC
Form/maintain a local network of volunteers in your country
Represent SGAC in your country
Keep regular contact with your Regional Coordinator
Using the local network, help raise awareness about SGAC and its goals, and conduct activities ranging from events, national newsletters, national scholarships, policy discussions and contributions to national space policy activities
Submit a workplan for your activities at the start of the year
Submit a 1-2 page annual report, around November each year
Maintain your national webpage up to date

spacegeneration.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I guess I missed the part where others were being accused of things there is no proof of them being involved in.

Oh, and we're not to reference PG in here in case you hadn't heard. Lots of anti Q folks come in here and do that a lot. My guess is they want this thread to go away. I'm sure that wasn't YOUR motive though.

Many of us that do such research do not want to be involved or lumped together with people that engage in weird pedo fantasy role play.

Then show us your/yalls research. I mean yall haven't shown anything to date that even resembles research. Just opinions and insults,(small childish insults at that).

Actually I am kinda thick.. I have been on this board for years as a spectator, and with this thread from the beginning. Only I would bet the farm that you can't show me any research or proof right now!

HRC not arrested

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I agree and thank you. QANON and that board has posted so much verified historical fact that they are at least 50 years ahead of MSM reporting out true and factual information. So, just on the pizza stuff that I read MSM distorted the facts of who started what. That did it for me. Just like why no reporting or parades for Las Vegas like the Florida situation. I want to believe MSM but its obvious to anyone who wants to do their own research that MSM a will to do whatever they want, albeit truth or falsehoods.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Yeah I posted in this thread evidence that Russian bots are spamming Q on twitter

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Can you provide the original link as I cant find it.

One of the most basic issues behind the "Q" stuff relates to PGate, or PGate-sort of material.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

Ok.

Not sure I care what you would bet and why you would bet it. It appears you are trying to deflect attention by using an ad hom attack.

My point was that you were making a statement that you could not prove. That is highlighted by the comments you just made.

You are making things up.

Why? What does the number of words I use to convey a point have to do with anything?

Are you just trying to be petty out of lack of a better argument, or perhaps you are just some dumb kid that doesn't know how to porperly converse.

Either way, it appears you have yet to make a valid point.

Using as many words as you like, make a #ing point.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

HRC not arrested

That is true. I did do a lot of research on why Hillary would not be prosecuted over the emails.

That turned out to be correct.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

HRC not arrested

That is true. I did do a lot of research on why Hillary would not be prosecuted over the emails.

The only reason she wasnt prosecuted already is because she had the entire intel apparatus in her back pocket. New info is still coming out....like the fact she had a second hidden server that Comey and Strozk knew about the entire time and did nothing about, even after she had been caught? I dont think you understand the ramifications of SAP level documents getting into the wrong hands.

Times they are a'changing though....
edit on 7-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SillyOlMeToo

Interesting point cadpro.

(post by rougeskut removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Heat is focussed on QAnons, deliberately leaving Q in the dark. This is because if Q were targeted then further questions would have to be asked of the current admin about Q.

It also keeps the public's focus on opinions about the Qsters, instead of facts being dug up, which creates a never ending argument with no end in sight... divide-and-conquer.

It's the research being inspired by Q that is the real problem for them. Not Q.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

HRC not arrested

Never mind the emails this lot here believe in something so disgusting NYPD officers were in tears after watching a certain video they have in their possession but they let her walk free.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here’s another one: Trump’s minions will believe that JFK Jr. is alive and involved in this somehow because these Q jokers say so. But I can just about guarantee they won’t read Jim Marrs’ book about 911, let alone consider that building 7 could possibly have come down any other way than massive structural damage due to a few scattered office fires.
They cling desperately to the original story. Why? Because other explanations have bad implications for their side.
Can’t have that. It’s all just conspiratorial nonsense.

But if Q tells them the ghost of Ronald Reagan is living in Trump’s golden toilet and secretly dictating his tweets in exchange for an offering of jelly beans and horoscope readings, they’re all over that....

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

HRC not arrested

The only reason she wasnt prosecuted already is because she had the entire intel apparatus in her back pocket. New info is still coming out....like the fact she had a second hidden server that Comey and Strozk knew about the entire time and did nothing about, even after she had been caught? I dont think you understand the ramifications of SAP level documents getting into the wrong hands.

Times they are a'changing though....

Sure...She wan't prosecuted for real reasons. Not # you just make up.

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join