It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Slowly but surely, their getting FIRED

Followed the wrong leader...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Using Patriots' Fight board during these times of increasing attacks makes eminent sense!

I believe ONLY Q can post on that board... meaning no opportunity for attackers to hide the new shoots with their weeds.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Concentrate on the transportation angle of flowers... good cover for human transportation!

Flowers typically have to be transported to location within 24hrs of being cut, so customs excuse no.1 is "If you delay us more than 5 mins you will make this shipment worthless".

To stop flowers drying out or dying in transport you need them to be kept in a regulated temperature and humidity environment, so customs excuse no.2 is "If you open that temperature controlled lorry load you will make this shipment worthless".

Lastly, think about the above... flowers don't go in frozen containers... they go in temperature controlled environments that are ideal for humans!!!

havehr caught up yet but reading this post now. Teleflora also sells a massive amount of ‘flowers ‘ and profits increase when people die, or get married, preferably more than once too. .... to be fair though, some counterbalance with Easter and Christmas sales

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Same predictions every week.
Why would the redacted parts completely change the parts that are not redacted? Why would you think the redacted info will change anything. The warrant was granted. Several times. The warrant was legal of course.

"Once we get that redacted info it's gonna change everything. Everybody will see the FISA warrant was illegal."
Except it wasnt

Except nobody on the wrong side of it is calling for, or leaking, the unredacted docs.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Touché, agree 100%

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Keli Wards hubby in big trouble,

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Has Ohr Testified under Oath to Congress yet?

Yes he has, and Congress wants that info:

There’s still much to be learned about the Obama administration’s relationship with former British spy Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS, the research firm that commissioned Steele to compile the “dossier” of unverified political dirt on then-candidate Donald Trump, according to investigative reporter Sara Carter.

It’s why members of Congress are insisting the Justice Department hand over copies of its interviews with fired DOJ official Bruce Ohr, she reports.

The interviews, known as 302s in FBI terminology, “should be declassified” because lawmakers believe they will reveal “the extent of Ohr’s involvement with Fusion GPS, his relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS owner Glenn Simpson, and his communications with FBI officials investigating Trump’s campaign.”

Congress: Let's see Bruce Ohr interviews

Edit to add:

My mistake, the interviews congress wants are the 302s not that Bruce has appeared before any committee.
edit on 6-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

No I didn't... that's of interest in adding some validation to the decode.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

I note that there is an invalid apostrophe used in that post #1824 with "President's".

Rel, good catch. Referring to Obama/HRC?
'knowingly' [unequally] That's a bit odd too, why quote knowingly?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't think she has testified, and yes, she is the ham radio lady. You seriously can't make this stuff up.

Let's not forget Strzok's wife:

Melissa Hodgeman. Appointed to director of the SEC. Notice the date. She helped get Hillary off (try not to paint a mental picture), no doubt about it.

www.sec.gov...

Follow The Wives!

edit on 6-8-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
remember the Hawaiian volcanoes?

Eyewitness Account of Geothermal Drilling & Hawaii Volcanic Eruptions

The events she witnessed raise disturbing conclusions about the real agenda behind geothermal energy production in Hawaii.

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: TomLawless

Pretty sure Ohr is in a heap of trouble.....still talking with Steele after the FBI kicked him. Plus his wife working with Steel and Fusion GPS. Wasn't Nellie Ohr the HAM radio Lady too?

They either flipped or they are going to get Free room and board somewhere.

Has Ohr Testified under Oath to Congress yet?

I don't understand the Mr./Mrs. OHR wrongdoings, but Devin Nunes did say today that their role will continue to make larger headlines as the investigations progress.

Congressional investigators have found that Ohr, who was the fourth-highest ranking official in the Justice Department, acted as an intermediary between Steele after he was terminated as a source and the FBI's investigation into ties between the Russians and President Trump's 2016 campaign. When Ohr gave the bureau information from Steele, agents made a record of it, and those records are in the form of so-called 302 reports, in which the FBI agents write up notes of interviews during an investigation.

Futhermore, Nellie Ohr, the wife of Bruce Ohr, was employed by Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier in an effort that was funded in part by Democrats, to assist in the cultivation of research on then-candidate Trump.

There are a dozen 302 reports on post-election interviews about Ohr. In a a July letter, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, told the FBI and Justice Department there is "no continuing justification for the FBI to keep the documents secret."

The 302s and Ohr were listed as one of three subjects in which Nunes said he and other congressional investigators still need information from the Justice Department. Rounding out that list was again pressing President Trump to declassify the warrant used to gain the authority to spy on onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page and "exculpatory evidence that we have seen of classified documents that need to be declassified."
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 8/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Aug 6 2018 by Jbird because: fixed bbcode

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Sounds like they are 16 years old. Also if they don’t know anything about Antifa or realize why they’re relevant it tell me they didn’t know the first thing about Q before about a week ago. They saw it was the new underground internet thing, and doing what anonymous does, tried to make it all about them.

If you listen carefully to rehearsed rhetoric, the speaker will tell you all about the things that bother them. It gives a template for their weaknesses, and how to deal with them tactically.

In this case, a subplot is introduced daring Q to effectively doxx themselves by giving proof of insider status. That would be a bad idea for a multitude of reasons, including Q being prosecuted if ever classified info was divulged. It's the same challenge made here: Show Q's credentials, or he's a L.A.R.P....bzzt, ain't going to happen.

As I said before, Q will never really be known. It will be spun off into oblivion.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, in my view:

a) "previous President's 'knowingly'" should read "previous President's operatives 'knowingly'". As the "operatives" is not visible we can interpret it as the "previous President (Obama) his dark operatives". "'s" is shorthand for its or his.

b) the apostrophe in "President's" clearly differentiates between the last president and multiple previous presidents. If it were multiple then it would be "Presidents'".

c) [unequally] indicates that the money was targeted to particular countries, companies or people. if it were equal it would follow a set of rules that ensured it went fairly to all US allies deserving... and not to enemies, terrorists and countries under sanction.

d) by putting knowingly in quotes Q may be alleging rather than stating as fact?

In summary I think this is saying that BHO only used trusted deep state operatives in his admin to ensure America's money went to the deep state people, companies, countries that he wanted it to go to.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I remember when the first redacted Nunes memo came out , i think it was Snowden who said, 95 % of all FISA warrant applications get approved.

Actually, closer to 99.965714%

Out of 35,000+ requests for surveillance, the FISA court has only ever rejected a whopping 12. Apparently, according to published reports, you can add one more to that — even the FISA court first rejected Obama’s request to spy on Trump’s team under the guise of an investigation into foreign agents of a pending war attack, intelligence agents apparently returned to the court, where, it is my assumption, that they did not disclose or divulge all material facts to the court when seeking the surveillance the second time around, some of which they would later wrongfully disseminate and distribute to the public. By itself, misuse of FISA procedures to obtain surveillance is itself, a crime.

I feel like I'm channeling someone...IIB?

Linky, form 2017. Old school.--Yes, There Could Be Serious Legal Problems if Obama Admin Involved in Illegal Surveillance

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Also a tweet by them that they "discovered" Q Anon. Pub, like that was some Top Secret website.

Great detective work there anonymous..

Personally, I have always felt that the Anonymous thing was a spook operation. Might be time to rewatch Mr. Robot...

I remember one of the first stunts of "Anonymous". It was a hyjack of a conference call of world leaders where Anon cut in with the mask and made a spooky sound.

In hindsight, how easy would it be to manufacture a controlled opposition / honeypot group, by faking the big stunt phone hack, like a magician...."fake" magic.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

And you wonder why they don't/haven't ...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Interesting, the Tweet was corrected 5 minutes later.

Trump Twitter Archive

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
UPDATE to Unanswered Q V8.1 20180806 incl DECODE tool

NOTES
1) POTUS Tweets upto 12:40 Aug 6th
2) Q Posts up to #1824 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub
3) I have improved Tweet decoding by removing the start/end quotes which are added by twitter - ie use only what POTUS has typed,
4) Blue cells now show what information is being calculated by formulae. Differentiating from the White cells that are manually input and can be over typed.

edit on 6-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Swing and a miss!

twitter.com...

This is getting more entertaining by the day 🙂

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join