It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yay!! Dashen THANK Q!!!!

Thank Q to all of you!

Thread X!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
So, apparently the guy who murdered Bush's doctor was just suicided. I mean... suicide.

Suspect in doctor's murder committed suicide in southwest Houston

ANOTHER "suicide" in a park.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Buck up, Buckaroo.

I believe this is the question that has you down and out...

but do you have any idea if Q has addressed Trump's fondness for Epstein?

The answer is no.

Q mentioned Epstein 8 times.

Two of those mentions were a Jennifer Epstein.

So six times mentioning Jeff, and nothing in relation to POTUS.

I hope this lifts your mood and gives you warm fuzzy's on this wonderful Friday.

Be well, citizen.

Also. Hi, Dash! תודה

edit on 3-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: Courtesy added.

edit on 3-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

End of discussion because... the Dude?

SMFH

This country deserves everything it's getting.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 3-8-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is this old news? I had never heard of this before. Looks like they are trying to get in front of story to do damage control. Could this be the BIG about to drop?

link

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Sen. Feinstein

New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Welcome friendo

Weird how the biggest conspiracy of our day faces relentless panicky cries of shut it down

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The Details About the CIA's Deal With Amazon

A $600 million computing cloud built by an outside company is a "radical departure" for the risk-averse intelligence community. 

www.theatlantic.com...

Came across this on the chans.

It may well have been brought up before but worth revisiting.

Allthough I have read ALL threads sometimes I cannot remember all of it.

What blows me away is those who claim participants HERE are spoon fed while also stating they can't be bothered to read through the MONTHS of work accomplished here.

You know, I was of a very different opinion before learning what alI have here.

If nothing else, do you not owe to yourselves to read it all before making a decision?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Is this old news? I had never heard of this before. Looks like they are trying to get in front of story to do damage control. Could this be the BIG about to drop?

link

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Sen. Feinstein

New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.

JUICY.
Naturally, the networks won't touch it.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So, apparently the guy who murdered Bush's doctor was just suicided. I mean... suicide.

Weird that Trump was talking about Texas when he was interrupted by someone sitting just about the VIP section that disrupted the rally and was thrown out last night.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You said end of discussion, not me. I was just pointing out the obvious. Many here seem to need that. You'll get along well.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

Weird that Trump was talking about Texas when he was interrupted by someone sitting just about the VIP section that disrupted the rally and was thrown out last night.

Was really hoping Q would post your photo.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: pheonix358

At least read the previous thread so we don't have to go over the same drivel.

I don't have time to read the multiple pages of random links that Dashen pukes up every single time.

Trump barely lacks the ability to operate Twitter and word is he can't even tie his own shoes, and you're trying to tell me that his escapades with Epstein were all part of Trump's elaborate master plan? Is there also a time machine involved in your deluded theory?

You then try to act like mentioning Trump wasn't relevant, well I hate to break it to you but Q talks about PG a lot, so therefore it's only natural to suspect Trump due to his comments and activities regarding Epstein.

You people claim you want the truth but refuse to accept it even when it's spoon fed to you like a child.

The fact that you've openly admitted to believing this theory that Trump was working under cover is absolutely laughable.

Relevancy...

Well how in the hell do you expect to know even 10% of what is going on here if you dont have time to read any of the information already provided to you? How lazy are you? Do you just want us to spoonfeed you the information and tell you what to think - like youre use to with the MSM and Facebook and everywhere else?

Do your own research and then get back to us. There is a lot happening, it would be a shame for you to miss it because youre too lazy or pigheaded to actually take the time to read something for once.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Who said shut it down?

Who stands to gain?

The mods know.

Sep 10 is the day

Stay inside

We're winning

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lol... Yes it is local CBS that ran the story. I feel lime I have dementia because I don't remember this being news 5 years ago. Do you?

And to put the cherry on the 2 scoops she made him retire instead of firing him.

All while she sat as chair of Senate Committe Intelligence. She was mortified. Give me a break she was busy selling out our country to line her pockets.

I bet he got the backdoor access to to those Iridium satellites.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

What blows me away is those who claim participants HERE are spoon fed while also stating they can't be bothered to read through the MONTHS of work accomplished here.

I'm from ATS, and I'm here to help.

Be well, citizens.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

More than 250 child prostitutes were allegedly raped and branded with tattoos after being trafficked to a tourist city in Colombia.

Police in the northern city of Cartagena have arrested 18 people, including foreigners, hotel owners, police officers, a navy captain and a Colombian woman known as ‘Madame’.

metro.co.uk...

Interesting use of "branded" with tattoo.

Wonder where we have heard of this practice before?

Wouldn't be our friends NXIVM and their connections to the Arizona Mafia, Mexico and Columbia would it?

Probably just a HUGE coincidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So Alex Jones and ATS had a baby and named it Q-Tip...

This thread is quite the feat.

I am simply amazed at the amount of content here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join