It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yup. Seems like a shift change. The wordier, more motivational Q member might be more prevalent during this phase.

I hope they stick with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you. That's exactly how it went down.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TruffleCake

Yeah, she did, And Trump praised her, what is your point?

no one is defending Hillary...except for Trump

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:15 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sillyolme

What could be in the subsequent applications that could get Rosenstein in any trouble?
    Because, he signed off on fabricated evidence being used for a fisa application. And unlike Jeff Sessions, refuses to recuse himself. That is at the very least. He may also be facing a myriad of conspiracy charges as well. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:17 PM
    link   

twitter.com...

*rubs hands together gleefully

Seals are lovely creatures aren't they?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:18 PM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
    a reply to: TomLawless

Yes it's "introduction" time for new eyes

I agree. We need to do a better job of explaining things when we post now. Not everyone will have the knowledge base of background info that most of us here do. Instead of us saying "Go look at all the previous threads", we need to take a little more effort to answer new people here that post. A lot more people are going to be asking about Q and we need to get their interest in researching for themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:20 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CynConcepts

Had a bit of difficulty tracking down specifics, but here is what I have found:

The Secretary of State established the Global Engagement Center (GEC) in April 2016 pursuant to Executive Order 13721. The GEC was subsequently codified into law by Congress in the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which defined its mission as being to “lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the Federal Government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining United States national security interests.”

Global Engagement Center - U.S. Department of State

Looking elsewhere, it would seem that the GEC might be in trouble:

Recent news articles have reported that the State Department has not used all available funding for the GEC in FY2017, including a reported $19.8 million in State Department accounts, and that the Secretary of State has not requested transfer of Defense Department funds authorized under Section 1287. Observers cited in these reports have questioned whether the GEC continues to have support of State Department leadership or can effectively carry out its mandate, and whether organizational inefficiency or shifts in U.S. policy are behind these funding decisions. Senators Rob Portman and Chris Murphy, sponsors of the GEC legislation in the FY2017 NDAA, among other Members of Congress, have criticized the GEC funding situation, stating that GEC capabilities and effectiveness are harmed by the continued lack of funding. State Department officials have countered that reviews of various organizations, activities, and policies within the department are ongoing, with the goal of ensuring that resources are being used effectively, and that the delays in utilization of GEC funding can be attributed to such review.

Global Engagement Center: Background and Issues - (direct .pdf link)

And yet, in May of this year, this happened:

On May 2, 2018, the GEC held its kickoff event for this technology series and participants agreed to hold short demonstrations of technology to counter foreign propaganda and disinformation through the end of 2018. These technologies may include, but are not limited to, bot network detection, blockchain-enabled content authentication, and counter-messaging automation. Participants were encouraged to address key concerns, such as:

Rapidly identify emerging propaganda and disinformation technologies.
    Describe the dynamic interaction of cyber operations and information operations for influence purposes.
    Identify technological vulnerabilities of propaganda and disinformation operations.
    Predict adversaries’ adaptations to US efforts to counter foreign propaganda and disinformation.
    Provide technological solutions to the challenges posed by generative adversarial networks (deepfakes).

The Global Engagement Center's Technology Demonstration Series - U.S. Department of State

So it's kind of hard to determine if the report mandated by the legislation was ever actually produced.
    edit on 6-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:21 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:25 PM
    link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

What could be in the subsequent applications that could get Rosenstein in any trouble?
    Because, he signed off on fabricated evidence being used for a fisa application. And unlike Jeff Sessions, refuses to recuse himself. That is at the very least. He may also be facing a myriad of conspiracy charges as well. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Subsequent applications for the FISA warrant required NEW evidence and not a rehash. Good for 90 days. So if they found trump just met with Putin's wife on a bullet train in japan 3 weeks into the first FISA - nope, they'd need him to have said, "can you do some tweets for me, tweets... you know tweets" then they might get a re-up. Since there have been ZERO indictments of DJT or even a sniff (RR and Mueller said they are not even investigating "collusion") they could not have gotten the reups without lying or just getting a rubber stamp from a buddy.

Here is where it all gets whack. I barely understand it, bare bones, but the average person with a medicated brain and an addiction to CNN teeeeveee, with no capacity to understand the Q docs posted are likely to get this.

HUGE TEAMS have been digging on DJT for 3 years now, buptkis. Zip. Nada. There is ZERO chance that any FISA on him prior to being elected had anything either.

I ignore the ignorant & transcend the snark.
    edit on 6-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:26 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:27 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:32 PM
    link   

twitter.com...

Ahh now I see what Anonymous is doing.

Not doxxing anons or Q (doubt they could doxx Q) but they are trying to run a counter op now? Lol. Cute.

Ya Jared Kushner, muh Soros.

He was involved with him he also supported Obama first term.

He diverted away later when Obama turned out to be a fake dud, even worse a sneaky fake America hating dud.

Good luck Anonymous!

Also, lol, who doesn't know who Kushner is??

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:36 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:37 PM
    link   
    It always amazes me ...

Future proves the past

Enjoy... Mr. Paul Harvey

edit on 862018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

For those still lurking....a small red pill
    edit on 862018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:38 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

How much does the new info really matter?

I remember when the first redacted Nunes memo came out , i think it was Snowden who said, 95 % of all FISA warrant applications get approved.

That is not good for anyone. So when they keep mentioning the judge shopping it makes me wonder, was their case THAT bad?

Well yes, obviously!

edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: MetalThunder

Holy crap ! That was soo F'n true !

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:48 PM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
    a reply to: crankyoldman

How much does the new info really matter?

I remember when the first redacted Nunes memo came out , i think it was Snowden who said, 95 % of all FISA warrant applications get approved.

That is not good for anyone. So when they keep mentioning the judge shopping it makes me wonder, was their case THAT bad?

Well yes, obvioisly!

TOL, this part is for the rank and file. This is for the folks involved that have been screwed over in so many ways by the corruption. The fall from the Empire State building on these FISA folks is for those in the know, less us who grind it out.

But for Qadepts it matters they hold the knowledge, to reflect it back to give both support to those up, and those down the food chain.

Something must be burning up, the weather has gone rogue all over the US with this FISA thing....

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join