It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ask yourself - who is filing the indictments?
It would take a very large team to work this quickly.
Who has that kind of manpower?
www.breitbart.com...📁
Q

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

But, If Q'cult 10 has "everything" and they Have "Proof" these fires were set by someone to get the Money... why not expose them and not give them the money

another #QFail

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: CADpro
LMFAO...water isn't used to fight fires. Who says/posts this kinna shtuff?

Then what is with all the fire hydrants?

Sheesh, out with your logic WT. Fight fire with fire, water, retardant and shovels. Depends on the area. BTW, where have you been?

I have just been busy with work BUT I still have been reading all the great posts.
Keep up the great work Cranky.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I have to believe that receiving an additional 15,000,000,000,000 gallons of water over the past 10 years...would've been very beneficial to water-starved California citizens.

To deny them this because of a small fish seems ridiculous.

PERSPECTIVE:
It's been calculated by a Meteorologist that Hurricane Harvey dumped 15,000,000,000,000 gallons of water on Texas.

A meteorologist has calculated that by the end of Wednesday Harvey will have saturated southeast Texas with enough water to fill all the NFL and Division 1 college football stadiums more than 100 times over.

Ryan Maue of WeatherBell Analytics says that already 15 trillion gallons of rain have fallen on a large area...

www.houmatoday.com...

AGAIN...ALL wasted because of a 3 inch fish.

edit on 6-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Iran's president says he'll talk to Trump "right now"

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani issued a challenge to President Donald Trump on Monday, saying the Islamic Republic would welcome talks with the US "right now."

That is a quick turnaround. Wonder why the change in heart? Could it be the sanctions starting today?
Iran was just spewing stuff like it would be a humiliation to sit down and talk with Trump and that is would be a dream for it to happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Pardon me for posting alot of videos... Having autism, no not staring into space... sometimes music communicates better than I could ... Though I do have moments lol

Politics is the season on my landline, robo call crazy.. remember to vote or all this means zip. But research just don't wing it

Above all....

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Trump May Override Rosenstein, Declassify Remaining DOJ FISA Docs: Report

President Trump may be about to override Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and use his presidential authority to declassify several caches of information related to the DOJ/FBI's ongoing Trump-Russia counterintelligence operation, according to former IBD Bureau Chief Paul Sperry.

Sperry tweeted on Sunday that President Trump may declassify: 20 redacted pages of a June, 2017 FISA renewal, "and possibly" 63 pages of emails and notes between "Ohr & Steele," and FD-302 summaries of 12 interviews

Sorry if this was already posted.

I sure hope this happens this week. We need to shed more light on the corruption.
I have a feeling if Pres. Trump does this, we will see certain people screaming & some heads exploding. Oh well!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Oh HAHAHA! We are so very sorry!

Meanwhile they cancel all flights from Riyhad and evacuate all their students and diplomats.

I really don't feel any better😂

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Iran's president says he'll talk to Trump "right now"

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani issued a challenge to President Donald Trump on Monday, saying the Islamic Republic would welcome talks with the US "right now."

That is a quick turnaround. Wonder why the change in heart? Could it be the sanctions starting today?
Iran was just spewing stuff like it would be a humiliation to sit down and talk with Trump and that is would be a dream for it to happen.

Interesting, Everytime Trump Feigns indifference to Talks, it seems the other side comes running to the table.

I wouldn't hold my breath.....from the article:

He indicated that Iran would want the US to scale back sanctions before any talks could begin. "If somebody puts a knife in its opponent or enemy's arm and says we want to negotiate, the answer is that they must first pull out the knife and then come to the negotiation table," Rouhani said. He added that "these sanctions are targeting Iranian children and people."

That ain't happening, least I'm fairly confident the US doesn't lift any sanctions without major initial moves from Iran.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Those 302's might be the worst thing out of those. At least for some former officials.......

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I honestly don't understand how this can be such a big story "all of a sudden" trump 'admits'....

#1 - EVERYONE has known about this meeting between said russian and jr. for quite some time

#2 - Just what is it they are saying that trump 'admitted' to? That his kid did nothing wrong, nothing out of the ordinary of any other politician.... including hrc......

#3 - back when it was first reported about the mtg, jr gave up all docs, cooperated fully..... trump said he didn't know about it until AFTER the fact, jr said dad didn't know about it until AFTER the fact..... trumps latest tweet ends with HE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT

mind blown at the lack of memory people have and the cherry picking spin everyone wants to put on everything....
so just what is the big deal that has so many all besides themselves over?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Interesting date and time on that tweet Pav!

7/17/17, 10:07 = 7,17,17,17

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He admitted that he lied last year about the meeting.
He lied right to your face and you just keep asking for more.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
I wouldn't hold my breath.....from the article:

He indicated that Iran would want the US to scale back sanctions before any talks could begin. "If somebody puts a knife in its opponent or enemy's arm and says we want to negotiate, the answer is that they must first pull out the knife and then come to the negotiation table," Rouhani said. He added that "these sanctions are targeting Iranian children and people."

That ain't happening, least I'm fairly confident the US doesn't lift any sanctions without major initial moves from Iran.

I agree, I would not hold my breath either.
But I thought it deserved a look because for Iran to say they would meet with Pres. Trump, even under certain conditions, is big I think. Considering all the bluster & hatred spewed from Iran saying they would never meet under any circumstances.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Tee hee. Alternate universe?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

He admitted that he lied last year about the meeting.
He lied right to your face and you just keep asking for more.

You must be confused.

Trump is on tape from last year saying the same thing he said in the tweet.
Nothing is new. Nothing happened. LOL What are you babbling on about?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

can you please provide me a link stating that she is a witness, who she is a witness for, etc.... I find nothing of the like doing a ddg search.

thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
The transcript of the Parkland shooter was released.
It is highly redacted. I'm about halfway thru it.

Here's a link to the pdf.

His story seems to be all over the place.

Not the first time I've heard about "Voices". Once from a Solder at social security, and another at a local store. Demonic voices telling them to do evil things.

This kid was obviously "Weaponized" at a early age.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Who cares...MORE winning please !

link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Everyone knows because Jr. didn’t do anything illegal.

If you want an instant involuntary reaction ask a “resist” if they believe Hillary or anyone on her team took any secret meetings with Russian Oligarchs.

Watch the gymnastics.

“But she was sec state in 2013!!!”

Priceless

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join