It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Q keeps posting about arrests happening soon. Don't you guys think that this could be a psy-op to help control the alt-right or just part of the alt-media in general. Leading people on an endless goose chase, thinking your side is winning, and trump isn't one of them.

Basically controlling the alt-right by creating a false narrative and illusion.

edit on 3-8-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Sure, many of us still think it could be one of several different scenarios. Doesn't make it any less entertaining though, at least for me.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yes. It is possible.

That's why we need to research the drops for our own and see if there's evidence to support it, what is fact and what is hype/speculation.

I'm not holding my breath for the arrests to start, but I DO KNOW that corruption is being exposed as we speak. If there's anything related to Q, I don't know. But I do know that Trump is changing things in America.

To assume that he's part of the Deep State is a huge jump and we would need more evidences to support that other than speculation.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
TGIF

gonna be a weird one.
I love you ALL BUNCHES!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I read a few things... been away from this "q" stuff so far...

First opinion: This guy has paranoid schizophrenia, and its just being made so much worse from everyone playing into his delusions.

Hope he's okay.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Maybe - Maybe not

The media Narrative and arrogance of Government officials leads me to believe there is more than meets the
Eye ....

So I'm still engaged in allowing the possibilities of something greater .... I assure you .... There is something greater

Plus I like popcorn !
edit on 832018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Q keeps posting about arrests happening soon. Don't you guys think that this could be a psy-op to help control the alt-right or just part of the alt-media in general. Leading people on an endless goose chase, thinking your side is winning, and trump isn't one of them.

Why is it that people think the "alt-right" is a big thing?

It's probably the smallest section of people on the right. It's not even a real thing.

"Alt-right" was coined to demerit anyone not on the left, who may or may not be racist, may or may not have voted trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Huh? Now Q is a paranoid schizophrenic? How in the world did you arrive at the conclusion?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Or it's the most brilliant comms strategy to get around the MSN the world has ever seen. Agencies will be studying this for decades to come.

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Huh? Now Q is a paranoid schizophrenic? How in the world did you arrive at the conclusion?

....by objectively reading what he has to say? Rambling about the Matrix (which is a MOVIE) and equating it to "Us being sheep" doesn't usually bode too well.

It's all too emotional and very much cliche. All the names and actors, corporations and badguys have all been used before. Escaped Nazis? Are you serious? The war ended almost 75 years ago. Maxine waters? She's a crazy old bat, who really doesn't have much support anymore because she's insane. etc, etc...

Just because some blanket statement predictions came true, means nothing.

link   
Beginning of a new bread.

That means we have to let some folks get the hate out before we can get back at it. It happens every single time, and they always frame it as if we haven't heard it a gorillion times.

I'll see everyone in a couple of hours.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Why would she talk about Q unless asked, it has got nothing to do with the White House

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Sums up the madness with mueller working with Trump in secret to get Obama and HRC put in jail

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Q keeps posting about arrests happening soon.

Not really. Q took a stab at "predicting" arrests early on, but those didn't pan out. You have to remember that even if Q is a legitimate insider (or military operation, or whatever), Q isn't psychic or all-powerful.

But there's a short list of people that most of us dearly hope will get indicted eventually (like the Clintons and the Podestas).

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

Why is it that people think the "alt-right" is a big thing?

It's probably the smallest section of people on the right. It's not even a real thing.

"Alt-right" was coined to demerit anyone not on the left, who may or may not be racist, may or may not have voted trump.

True, the term is pretty much meaningless, except as a dog whistle for liberals.
But to the extent that "alt-right" is a real thing, it's really just people who don't trust the MSM anymore, and get their news elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have yet to hear/see Q actually say: "Trust Mueller."
(Apologies if I missed that).

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You must be new here. I highly suggest you do some more research before you form an opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah. They don't know yet how his investigation will end. It would be awkward to say he's bad only to have him not accuse Trump of any crime, which seems very likely. But Mueller could still uncover something embarrassing that has to be denied. So it's best to skirt around Mueller until they know how to spin him.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That would only make sense if the Alt Right was a big enough thing to control, it's not. Hell there are probably more transgenders in America than card carrying "alt right" people. They aren't a big enough group politically to care about.

I don't hear Q talking about topics near and dear to the alt right. If he were doing that, you'd be hearing the usual drivel the Richard Spencers of the world slurp up.

Also, there are people from all walks who are following and searching Q Crumbs and posts. To imply that the Q movement is alt right is disingenuous.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Why does every thread have to get off to these bumpy starts with the usual suspects doing their usual anti Q salvos?

People new to this thread should look at the previous threads and look and ask yourself why there is this pattern?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Apparently these days, if you're farther right than Bernie Sanders you're considered "Alt-Right" Anyone who is not a true blue Dem is labeled as a nazi or from the alt-right. Its ridiculous.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join