It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

What would have been the implications if the Q-movement had reached the mainstream media AFTER the 20 FISA pages were declassified/unredacted?

Also, has anyone ever stated what the "D5." means? It appears in several of Q's messages (approx. 6), but I don't recall seeing it explained before.

It sets the stage for a major Q proof with the MSM spotlight now on us. Q has posted so many times about the FISA fiasco that perhaps there's something specific in there that has been outlined in the drops. Maybe D5 is something specific found in the redacted 20 pages as well.

Thankyou for replying. The Q "experts" in other locations agree with your analysis. It will also make key MSM outlets look like even bigger fools for belittling the Q phenomenon. Icing on the cake.

D5 could refer to the military readiness term "Defcon". It has five levels with D5 meaning everything is on track. D1 would mean the world's about to end.
Defcon definition: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Train the little dog to put the lotion on.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Oh yeah, I forgot about the avalanche thing. I think you and I had a good laugh over a video you posted, remember?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yerp.
Very exciting times.

I renounce that video as well

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Welp.
I hereby renounce
Q
The letter Q
The number 17....

And frogs in general

HEY! That's just crazy talk! I cannot allow you to renounce frogs in general...

Btw: Shia LeBouf is currently posting on the Q bread over on "that other site that we don't link".

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Supposedly.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

CIA via Elon Musk and SpaceX was providing nukes to NK

Really now ?
CIA using Elon Musk as a middle man to provide nukes to little Kim ?

LOL what a bunch of BS

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
New Q post. So it begins.

Check it out at both sources.

It contains a warning ... to us!

Be aware of your surroundings.
See something.
Say something.
Q

P

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Uh oh guys. Time to pack it up. The thought police are on the job.

twitter.com...

Looks like "Anonymous" is jealous of the attention.

That's adorable 🍭

Annon asks-Est. Number of Patriots reached?

Replied with..
[WW]
Eyes on: 300-350mm
Tracking: 52-58mm
Q
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Anti Qsters...

edit on 5-8-2018 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Hey don't blame me.
I renounced it

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

nothing like fear tactics, to keep people paranoid and calling the police on everyone

pathetic

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

What would have been the implications if the Q-movement had reached the mainstream media AFTER the 20 FISA pages were declassified/unredacted?

Also, has anyone ever stated what the "D5." means? It appears in several of Q's messages (approx. 6), but I don't recall seeing it explained before.

It sets the stage for a major Q proof with the MSM spotlight now on us. Q has posted so many times about the FISA fiasco that perhaps there's something specific in there that has been outlined in the drops. Maybe D5 is something specific found in the redacted 20 pages as well.

Thankyou for replying. The Q "experts" in other locations agree with your analysis. It will also make key MSM outlets look like even bigger fools for belittling the Q phenomenon. Icing on the cake.

D5 could refer to the military readiness term "Defcon". It has five levels with D5 meaning everything is on track. D1 would mean the world's about to end.
Defcon definition: en.wikipedia.org...

There is also a charter called the D5 charter .. .

www.gov.uk...

During the first D5 summit in London on 9 and 10 December 2014, the 5 countries signed the D5 Charter. The 5 countries are South Korea, Estonia, New Zealand, Israel and the UK.
The Charter includes:

*principles of digital development that each government of the country commits to working towards, acknowledging that they will not be able to meet all of the criteria on joining
*the ways that the 5 countries will work together to support each other and help each other to become better digital governments
*how the D5 will meet each year

Two more countries joined the D5 in Feb this year, Canada and Uruguay, making it D7.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Digital 7 or D7 (previously called Digital 5, or D5), is a network of leading digital governments with the goal of strengthening the digital economy.[1] The members are bonded by the principle of openness; they are focused on changing government's relationship with technology by adopting open standards and open-source software as well as making digital government more effective. They intend to bring in digital skills in-house and encourage short-term contracts with small and medium business suppliers. Discussions at their inaugural meetup included connectivity, teaching children to code, and open markets.[2] The group will meet annually to showcase digital accomplishments by governments around the world.[3]

I don't know if it's relevant/helpful or not. Just sharing info regarding 'D5'.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

'See something, say something' can be an effective collaborative strategy for helping to keep the public safe from harm. It also encourages people to work with law enforcement rather than take matters into their own hands. Instead of a pathetic endeavour, it could help to reduce public paranoia in these very dangerous times. That's how I see it and, as always, you are free to disagree. That's one of the beauties of our western system of governance.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hey Dash, look at the last Q drop, #1817. It says, "The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5."

edit on 5-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Aug 5 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: source needed

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

In context of prior Q posts, I think your assessment of D5 being the snow avalanche severity code makes the most sense. In fact, I remember that being agreed upon this past Spring, when Q mentioned "D5", without an explaination.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Credit goes to Dash insofar as he informed me of the relation between D5 and avalanches last week. We were actually laughing about it at the time. I laugh no more.....

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Would someone please transfer a quote of the rest of the last Q drop.

Go to the primary source first. No 1817

D5 definition is correct via last Q drop.

Big snow ball.

P

edit on 5/8/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
These are the last 2 drops

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 66b78b No.2460260 📁
Aug 5 2018 01:00:15 (EST)
FISA.
FISA.
FISA.
[20]
There is a reason why we needed to go mainstream prior to the EVIDENCE being dropped.
You have more than you know.
D5.
WWG1WGA.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 8e6eea No.2460787 📁
Aug 5 2018 01:41:42 (EST)

Be aware of your surroundings.
See something.
Say something.
Q
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

The video in the above..

Titled: This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected, (posted on Ytube on Oct24 2016)

edit on 5-8-2018 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

They have ignored you , they have and are laughing at you. Soon the fight is coming and this is what you will have to face.

Stay brave , stay strong , you are winning.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join