It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: XAnarchistX

considering this thread is about Q and his post I expect there to be some information regarding that topic in the thread

Discussing "what if" RUMORS is not productive.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
As much as I hate Posobiec,

"Working on a new @OANN piece debunking QAnon. I am in contact with one of the people who started it of it who is ready to go on record"

twitter.com...

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

Good for him

Q is not election winning material for the republicans

OK....I'm just kind of wondering what your thought process is, for finding that relevant, in terms of politics. Are you somehow supposing that the Republican Party, is on Prez the Donald's team, for cleaning up the sewer of Govco?

I guess what I am really asking, is do you actually believe that there is a legitimate difference, between the right-catering demographic players, and the left-catering democratic players, of the only actual Party we have...the Incumbent Party?

Do you actually believe that McConnel and McCain and Pelosi and Reid are not working for the EXACT same Overlords? Really?

I find that kind of fascinating.

It’s relevant because politicians have to show favor to their base (their SOLE job is getting re-elected).

Now that this Q nonsense has broken through to the main stream, Republican politicians are going to have to address it. The problem with that is a percentage of the Republican base, and the percentage seems to be growing, have fallen for this Q crap. When you’re a politician you need the votes from your base so you will go along with their idiocy and act like one of them for the vote.

Politicians can not go along with this Q garbage. It’s a divisive issue amongst the base. If you’re seen supporting it, you’ll lose a block of votes. Now that it’s starting to break through, if you DON’T support it, you’ll lose a block of votes.

Votes are the only thing politicians care about.

This is why this Q stuff is so sad on so many levels. Too many people have bought in and now it will need to be addressed. I tuned into the Rally on YouTube for 2 minutes and the comment section was crawling with Q references. At the rate it’s going, it will have to be discussed, which is bad for Republicans.

Q is most likely just a small group of trolls loving attention (the same way these things always turn out). But oh how funny would it be if Q were actually a small group of genius democrats who pushed this narrative solely to split the Republican Party. Donald Trump is the first “internet” President, and the only way to stop him from being elected is to turn his biggest ally, the “internet”, against him.

I couldn’t have responded better, well done

Ender-Trump has positive attributes to his presidency, they being peace in North Korea and an accelerating economy.

If his whole base gets labelled as Qanon followers , it would be damaging

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Late night new Q:

qanon.pub...

Not sure why the timestamp says 1am EST. It was actually just posted at 2am on 8ch.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Was wondering that too.
Were almost at the finish line

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

What would have been the implications if the Q-movement had reached the mainstream media AFTER the 20 FISA pages were declassified/unredacted?

Also, has anyone ever stated what the "D5." means? It appears in several of Q's messages (approx. 6), but I don't recall seeing it explained before.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the evidence of all of this high-level malfeasance was leaked too early it would have just been covered up by all of the same sliding detracting Shilling that you have witnessed in 10 threads and on the Chan's and in the mainstream media.
A fart in the Wind.
As for D5 it seems some people think it means an avalanche as in an avalanche of information and Revelations and happenings.
Other seem to think it means a D5 missile that is launched from a sub and connected it to the Hawaiian missile scare.
As our current president once said
Nobody knows for sure

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

My friggin' heart skipped a few beats when I saw your post. I've been searching all over the internet for more intel but can't find any yet. If I do, I'll post. Hopefully you can find some corroborating evidence, anything at all!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What would have been the implications if the Q-movement had reached the mainstream media AFTER the 20 FISA pages were declassified/unredacted?

Also, has anyone ever stated what the "D5." means? It appears in several of Q's messages (approx. 6), but I don't recall seeing it explained before.

It sets the stage for a major Q proof with the MSM spotlight now on us. Q has posted so many times about the FISA fiasco that perhaps there's something specific in there that has been outlined in the drops. Maybe D5 is something specific found in the redacted 20 pages as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Again, my dislike of this Wictor character, but

twitter.com...

"So far every Q supporter who told me about this has lied about it.

It wasn't written for the sole purpose of fighting child trafficking, and child traffickers are not sent to Guantanamo Bay, which is a MILITARY PRISON.

This is why I don't follow Q."

Thomas WICTOR..
ADDENDUM: I stand partially corrected.

The Executive Order is not in response to child trafficking, and it makes clear that multiple entities are involved in crimes against humanity.

Next post....

Child trafficking is a crime against humanity, Thomas.

next post....

I am surprised you didn't know about this EO. Seems most of the #QAnon folk did.

Next post...

That’s because #QAnon told us about it ... lol
Twit

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Highly dubious. We all know conspiracy theories and fake news abound on the internet. It's more likely that it falls into one or both of these categories.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Uh oh guys. Time to pack it up. The thought police are on the job.

twitter.com...

Looks like "Anonymous" is jealous of the attention.

That's adorable 🍭

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

How is being doxxed suppose to frighten a person??

Cuz I'm the type that wishes a mofo would come to my house.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Anonymous was a very loose knit group that was infiltrated long ago and now serves as a clown front to recruit naive milennials who like pretending to be counter-culture warriors.

Apparently they missed the irony in that the Q movement stands for every value Anonymous claimed to promote prior to Trump's election, including anonymity .

Sorry to disappoint you, but they don't have the means to dox anyone. And judging by the comments on that tweet, they don't have the support or manpower to even fake it.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Maybe you're just lonely?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Uh oh guys. Time to pack it up. The thought police are on the job.

twitter.com...

Looks like "Anonymous" is jealous of the attention.

That's adorable 🍭

LMFAO!

Haha, they mad.

#MAGA!

God Bless!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Here's a whole Twitter thread on the 'Trudeau arrested' issue. Don't bother reading it unless you're a sucker for punishment like I am. It's time you won't get back.

Trudeau Arrested?

The only good thing I got out of it was that Trudeau was spotted on the day of at a farmer's market in B.C. with his family.

Trudeau not in Handcuffs

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Welp.
I hereby renounce
Q
The letter Q
The number 17
The number 45
White rabbits(check your privilege)
Internet conspiracies
Investigation of high level criminality
Memes
Any and all anime discussion websites.
Anything right of bill Maher.
Pepe
Kek
And frogs in general

-dashen

Doxx-vidanya comerades

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I just want it to put the lotion on.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

And frogs in general

-dashen

Doxx-vidanya comerades

Why must you hate on ze French n ze gay frogs? Let em cannibalize each other.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Either a chess move or a Trident III missile. Sorry if this was already answered. I'm still catching up.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join