It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Bill Gates is helping to eradicate certain diseases. I get some people are worried vaccines may have adverse side effects (in low numbers most likely, everyone reacts differently).

But why do some people think its a bad thing that polio and smallpox are gone?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 3-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Dashen, thank you. Your work is truly appreciated I wouldn’t be here without you thank you.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
"The president condemns and denounces any group that would incite violence against another individual and certainly doesn't support groups that would promote that type of behavior," White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on Thursday in response to a question about blacks for trump and Qanon

How things have changed when not long ago the Qult was giddy with excitement at the thought that the press would ask Sarah about Qanon and she would respond warmly to the wolf pack

I didn’t see any footage of the last rally but I’m guessing team trump may not want giant Q signs being waved about, they also must be having mental breakdowns at the prospect the media are going to continualy interview them at future events

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This isn't Part 10? Or is there a typo?

ETA: NVM. Eye 533 what you did there!

edit on 3-8-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
Oh, ye of little faith...

This is a path of knowing; understanding. This project is meant to wake the masses of neurotypicals into thinking for THEMSELVES. To see with THEIR eyes and not someone elses (priesthood, C.O., etc). It is no longer meant for the likes of us, we are now the ones who lead the storm, with our own drive for the truth.

This is a battle about whether the human is to be the seeker of truth (free) or the servant of lies (enslaved). You’ll have to deal with Q becoming a footnote in its own movement. Swimmers and sharks alike. Best to seize your destiny now, while its still yours to seize.

Hi WUC, I saw a post of yours in the last thread about the trouble you have with the Qpub. I wanted to share this platform that Lurknomore shared with us and I find the layout way more user friendly

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I didn’t see any footage of the last rally but I’m guessing team trump may not want giant Q signs being waved about, they also must be having mental breakdowns at the prospect the media are going to continualy interview them at future events

The president loves Patriots and there were Patriots a plenty at that rally! Enough to make even JayZ blush.

There were over a dozen Q shirt wearing Patriots at the rally, dozens more who acknowledged. People can piss and moan all they like on the interwebs but it's real.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Q is pro trump so of course 👌🏻 Qult members will attend

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

a reply to: EbbNFlow

Q is pro trump so of course 👌🏻 Qult members will attend

Losing sucks, I know. We've been on that end for a very long time. Enjoy the show!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Remember when "Q" posted a fake email and then deleted it, and again attempted to cover for it

[CLAS-N-DI_9] gg_dump [No Such Agency].
It does not technically exist as open-source.
Q"

No, I don't remember that. And we all know you make stuff up to crap in the Q threads.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Congrats on 73N, D.
60,000+ posts on your incredible threads.

ATS should give you a seat on their Board of Directors.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Not a typo. Look more closely at "73N" If the 7 represents a "T" what does it spell?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
This isn't Part 10? Or is there a typo?

It's what I would call hacker lingo (probably really called something else L337? leet as in elite)
TEN
=
73N

ETA PokeyJoe isn't as pokey as he pretends, and outdrew me on that one
edit on 3-8-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thanks Dashen and all researchers! Has been a helluva ride and I'm not tired of winning yet!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Driving to work listening to the news and I notice it is all pro Trump and explains his positions very weird

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

How things have changed when not long ago the Qult was giddy with excitement at the thought that the press would ask Sarah about Qanon and she would respond warmly to the wolf pack

The idea that she needs the press to ask is silly anyway, Trump could just come clean about Q if he wanted to, if his guys/handlers are behind it. But that's not the plan, clearly.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
For those who are wondering who Q is... it's Rick Perry, Secretary of Energy.

a reply to: dashen

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

What makes you say that? Because the Q clearance is generally associated with the Department of Energy?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

LOL Pokey Joe is a nickname from when I was a kid, I was always dragging my feet everywhere. Im pretty speedy these days

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thank You, Baker.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join