It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Glad you're back. Sorta.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Egg-zactly, Mr. Smithers.

The #1 proof.

#WWG1WGA!

People against the above are the same that says All Lives Matter is racist. Whaa?? Like, dude, just 'ish or get off tha pot cause some stinkin up tha place.

God Bless! (Rreeee!!)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That is awesome. Not what she seemed to expect eh? It's nice to see how they went high when she went low. Great stuff and I hope it catches on. We need more of this.
edit on 4-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: nowayreally

Also, just a note to apologize to everyone - lurk, Rel, Sky, cranky, eig, vin, TAT, metal, just to name a few. I went from lurker to quiet questions to novel messaging way too quickly these pas 24 hours. I haven’t intended to draw attention to myself or feed trolls it’s jyst that All these new posters coming here disrespecting you folk that I hold in such high esteem has my buttons pushed. Forgive me for this. I’ll hold it in

Glad you piped up! Nothing to forgive. We need to have these conversations.

And...we all have buttons. Finding them and parsing them, is an important part of the processing/game. It helps me to remember, that usually the person who gets under my skin, is is also the person helping me refine my thinking further...and at the same time pointing to my own resonant thought-forms.

The question that I like to ask myself, when I get ticked off...have a negative emotional response to....some one else...

"What is it about that person or that idea, that I resonate with enough to be angry or afraid?"

I find it useful to see everyone else, as a mirror to some aspect of myself. But....that's just me. Everyone else, may be different.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
As much as I hate Posobiec,

"Working on a new @OANN piece debunking QAnon. I am in contact with one of the people who started it of it who is ready to go on record"

twitter.com...

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

Good for him

Q is not election winning material for the republicans

OK....I'm just kind of wondering what your thought process is, for finding that relevant, in terms of politics. Are you somehow supposing that the Republican Party, is on Prez the Donald's team, for cleaning up the sewer of Govco?

I guess what I am really asking, is do you actually believe that there is a legitimate difference, between the right-catering demographic players, and the left-catering democratic players, of the only actual Party we have...the Incumbent Party?

Do you actually believe that McConnel and McCain and Pelosi and Reid are not working for the EXACT same Overlords? Really?

I find that kind of fascinating.

It’s relevant because politicians have to show favor to their base (their SOLE job is getting re-elected).

Now that this Q nonsense has broken through to the main stream, Republican politicians are going to have to address it. The problem with that is a percentage of the Republican base, and the percentage seems to be growing, have fallen for this Q crap. When you’re a politician you need the votes from your base so you will go along with their idiocy and act like one of them for the vote.

Politicians can not go along with this Q garbage. It’s a divisive issue amongst the base. If you’re seen supporting it, you’ll lose a block of votes. Now that it’s starting to break through, if you DON’T support it, you’ll lose a block of votes.

Votes are the only thing politicians care about.

This is why this Q stuff is so sad on so many levels. Too many people have bought in and now it will need to be addressed. I tuned into the Rally on YouTube for 2 minutes and the comment section was crawling with Q references. At the rate it’s going, it will have to be discussed, which is bad for Republicans.

Q is most likely just a small group of trolls loving attention (the same way these things always turn out). But oh how funny would it be if Q were actually a small group of genius democrats who pushed this narrative solely to split the Republican Party. Donald Trump is the first “internet” President, and the only way to stop him from being elected is to turn his biggest ally, the “internet”, against him.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: Aallanon

It sure is.

Too bad we can't post the links, eh?

I like the section where they say not to report their payments to the IRS.

Yeah, if these docs are legit the implications are staggering, and LE is complicate , Holy Moly ! These people are Sick !

Enjoyed the rally, When Trump talked about " The Right to Try " it really touched my Heart.

The section of the document explaining that it was okay to trash businesses because they had already negotiated with the proprietors and insurers beforehand for damages to the property and infrastructure was the big eye opener for me.

We were really watching a movie!
edit on 4-8-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Very important message to those who judge people as odd

Listen...absorb it...... resistance is futile

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

From memory I think he said Jim Jordan's record was "128 for1... no... you won them all"?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

From memory I think he said Jim Jordan's record was "128 for1... no... you won them all"?

That was Jordan's wrestling record.
Jordan was all state champion in school and opined he only lost one match.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yes Phage, Thomas Paine...

Appears in Q Posts #1776, 1787, 1802 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

I also just did a cross check and it appeared in posts #4 and #6 (#6 a repost of #4).

I'm a lil brain dead at the mo so someone might be able to interpret if there is any relevance to it appearing right near the start in terms of "the plan"!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Since the essay was about revolution from Britain, it's certain to mean...something.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Basic conspiracy logic:

If Q was real and speaking the truth then Q would be silenced.

Since that is not what is happening then Q is most likely not real as presented.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Synchronicity... my Great Uncle was European Greco-Roman wrestling champ in the 1920s.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I thought the instructions regarding communicating with "friendly" LEs were interesting.

Basically don't try and communicate with them... just know they won't stop you. In my view this meant some LE commanders would have told their officers to stand down and observe but not engage?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I thought the instructions regarding communicating with "friendly" LEs were interesting.

Basically don't try and communicate with them... just know they won't stop you. In my view this meant some LE commanders would have told their officers to stand down and observe but not engage?

Amazing the things Soros' money can purchase.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Something the Koch's, can't?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

In the more recent posts it was used as a reflection on the change since early persuasive panphlets to modern media conglomerates control and fake news.

Maybe also suggesting that the modern "pamphlets" - online communities research and blogging would be better than the controlled journalism that currently feeds us.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Cool.

Too bad the modern versions aren't as erudite as Paine was.

Too bad they depend on vagueness and innuendo.
edit on 8/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I know people who work for the Koch brothers.
They are in it for the money and Power.
Soros was raised as a Nazi and he wants to change the social order or the planet

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join