It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainKingSnake

...like a cheap Jon Stewart.

I agree. I think Jon would have done a better job, and would certainly have been funnier.

...5 inaccuracies....

Please indulge me.

...wouldn’t base my evaluation of Qanon on that video....

What do you base it on?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I asked first.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There were a lot of 'no name' references in Q's drops, all pretty damning.

There are going to be 3 funerals...one in AZ, one in D.C., and one at the Naval Academy.

I think after all the eulogies are made, the initial mourning passes, and memories are appropriately shared, things will begin to move fast.

It won't be a sudden sting for those that have put this man on a pedestal. Let his family and the part of his legacy that may have been honorable at some point have its day first.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm glad the old asshole is dead. One less RINO.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
There were a lot of 'no name' references in Q's drops, all pretty damning.

There are going to be 3 funerals...one in AZ, one in D.C., and one at the Naval Academy.

I think after all the eulogies are made, the initial mourning passes, and memories are appropriately shared, things will begin to move fast.

It won't be a sudden sting for those that have put this man on a pedestal. Let his family and the part of his legacy that may have been honorable at some point have its day first.

QOS,

#Q5

What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a
future out if needed against prosecution?

As mentioned I'm very familiar with is "illness" and he didn't have it. So this was marked on drop 5, 5! He is a marker, a defining point, as was the Cohen deal.

We have to include his wife's connection with Back Page, and Arizona's connection to the human trafficking here, as well as his connection to syria, the dossier and his hate for the POW MIA military - hence no name.

I have mentioned that key figures often appear as lessor players to the population. His death is no small event esoterically, he's a symbol.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Use one of my three allotted comments on Pizzagate?

King SOL would have my head.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
I'm glad the old asshole is dead. One less RINO.

I'm guessing you're not invited to give very many eulogies.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
In keeping with the weird celebratory atmosphere and inspiration from Cassandra Fairbanks I give you:

I'm not sad.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm not sure why but I have a comforting feeling of being a little more safe now.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm trying really hard to behave.

Some of the memes on Twitter right now really aren't helping.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Seems like a good time to revisit this post...

Q#11
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI
take over investigations for the 3 letter
agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so
VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They
lost this very important power _ the one area of the
govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

MI does not like JM. JM is gone.

#?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Two thoughts before some Zeds:

A) How does this change votes in the senate? Does it makes votes easier to pass for Trump? If so, will we see a sudden rush to push some votes thru?
B) Assuming that POTUS and Q will leave a day gap before continuing the process, then we will reach the 5 days dark at 9 mins past midnight on Monday morning. If so then this will reflect the focus on No name in post 5 (on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...) as raised earlier. It could also reflect something to do with 5:5... maybe we have passed to the other side of the mirror then?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
4am tomorrow:

"John McCain dead at 81, Pelosi and Schumer offer their condolences."

Chuck Schumer was making plans while Senator McCain was gravely ill. Immediately upon his death, Schumer unveiled a plan to rename the Russell office building after Senator McCain.

WASHINGTON — To honor the late Sen. John McCain and his legacy, the Arizona Republican might have a Senate office building in the nation's capital named after him.

Top Democrat Chuck Schumer said Saturday evening he would introduce a resolution renaming the Senate's Russell office building after McCain, a reach across the aisle to remember the respected Republican lawmaker and Vietnam War veteran.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

I hope if there's minor "dirt" on McCain in Classified documents, that this info stays redacted. He's gone. Let the current memory of the man remain as it is.

However, If there are crimes, they need to be revealed before buildings and streets are named after him.
edit on 8/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

This kinda explains Mc___n's open Senate Seat .....

Here's What Happens to John McCain's Senate Seat

Under Arizona law, Ducey must appoint someone in the same political party as the vacating Senator — which means McCain’s seat must be filled by a Republican.

At the same time, Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake has decided not to seek reelection, and his seat is already up for a contested election this year. Due to election deadlines, it is unlikely that there will be also an election for McCain’s seat in 2018 – which means Ducey’s appointment could serve through 2020.

The deadline can for candidates to quality for primaries in Arizona was May 30. State law does not require that an election for a vacant Senate seat take place this year, says Eric Spencer, director of election services for the Arizona Secretary of State.

and since Mc___n hasn't been present to vote in the Senate, the open seat has (in reality) been open.

💥✅💥

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Look at this.

They are showing live video of his hearse?!
Wth?

twitter.com...

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: Seems i cannot spell hearse.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In other news, the Pope seems to be having a bad day, month, year...and, it's getting worse.

Vatican Bombshell: McCarrick Conspiracy Uncovered!

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano, who served at the papal nuncio (that is, Vatican ambassador) to the United States from 2011-2016, has dropped an atomic bomb on Francis’s papacy, charging that “corruption has reached the very top of the Church’s hierarchy.”

Scathing right here.

At the Angelus on Sunday, August 12, 2018 Pope Francis said these words: “Everyone is guilty for the good he could have done and did not do … If we do not oppose evil, we tacitly feed it. We need to intervene where evil is spreading; for evil spreads where daring Christians who oppose evil with good are lacking.”

If this is rightly to be considered a serious moral responsibility for every believer, how much graver is it for the Church’s supreme pastor, who in the case of McCarrick not only did not oppose evil but associated himself in doing evil with someone he knew to be deeply corrupt. He followed the advice of someone he knew well to be a pervert, thus multiplying exponentially with his supreme authority the evil done by McCarrick. And how many other evil pastors is Francis still continuing to prop up in their active destruction of the Church!

I don't know any of the people mentioned in the full text of the letter Archbishop Vigano wrote. I doubt I would, even if I was Catholic. But, I can recognize when someone goes scorched earth, and this is undoubtedly what the Archbishop has done.

I have no dog in this race except to say that people, especially the Pope, need to own their mistakes. Bad May? sort of. Bad every month after May, sort of looks that way. too.

Hint: This letter is very long, but if you read the first three paragraphs, and the last 10, you'll get a good idea of just how powerful this man's condemnation of the church heirarchy are.

Rel, did any of the decodes done, thus far, poop out the initials "CMV"=Carlo Maria Vigano? Curious.

edit on 26-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

twitter.com...

You think they're making no name live in there?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

edit on 26-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: I miscalculated. The answer was not 3; it was 5 which messes up the whole theory that No Name is still alive and faked his own death.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

My gosh! Q IS a prophet. On 08/11, 2018 at 16:24:28 EST, he predicted No Name's "departure". He even predicted it would be "soon". How could he have known it would be as soon as 08/25, 2018 at 16:28
seconds unknown; so we'll just say 00) MST.

That's 14 days or 336 hours; less 3 hours allowing for time zone difference, bringing No Name's "departure" time to 333 hours, 4 minutes, and 28 seconds after Q predicted it. Let me add this up numerology!

Bear with me.

8 + 11 + 2018 = 8 + 2 + 11 = 8 + 2 + 2 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
3 + 16 + 24 + 28 = 3 + 7 + 6 + 10 = 10 + 16 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 8
8 + 25 + 2018 = 8 + 7 + 11 = 15 + 11 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 8
8 + 16 + 28 = 24 + 28 = 52 = 5 + 2 = 7

333 + 4 + 28 = 9 + 4 + 10 = 13 + 10 = 23 = 2 + 3 = 5

7 + 5 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3

The answer is 3, which in the Tarot deck is The Empress symbolizing Life. That's odd. The opposite of Death. Could it mean No Name's "departure" is a departure into a new life? Everlasting Life?

Q predicted No Name's "departure soon" into a new life? Weird man.

Wait! Maybe it means he's still alive, as in faked his death!

That drop was a repost.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

A) How does this change votes in the senate? Does it makes votes easier to pass for Trump? If so, will we see a sudden rush to push some votes thru?

That's a trick question. NoName marched to his own drum (which I believe was stuffed with dollar bills and his ego). A pure, unadulterated product of the swamp that everyone hates, and a lifer on the public dole.

I doubt we will see any rush to pass legislation. Actually, rushing to pass legislation never works out in favor of the governed anyway. The process is designed to be slow, and I like it that way. I've only ever seen a new law grant me a freedom that I didn't already have, one time.

If I had to guess, I think we will be going from Senator J McNoname, to Senator Cindy McNoname. I think the Governor will fulfill the wishes of the late senator and appoint his wife, Cindy. I also think that Cindy has a list of issues and knows how the late senator would vote on them if they come up for a vote.

There is only one issue that really matters to me at this point, and that is getting Kavanaugh confirmed for SCOTUS. I believe that the late senator gave him a thumbs up, and I would expect Cindy to do the same. On that one issue alone, I'm OK with her being appointed to fill the slot.

edit on 26-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352 >>

join