It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Is this a glimpse of Sessions letting his guard down ?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm hearing rumors on Twitter that Brennan signed 12 of the Visas for the 911 hijackers. Looking for additional details.

Also; Trump is blowing up Twitter.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

2m

Jeff Sessions said he wouldn’t allow politics to influence him only because he doesn’t understand what is happening underneath his command position. Highly conflicted Bob Mueller and his gang of 17 Angry Dems are having a field day as real corruption goes untouched. No Collusion!

And I believe I just said this yesterday.

Bill Mitchell

@mitchellvii

Anyone who claims Sessions is a "do nothing" forgets he has

#Huber

working behind the scenes with a huge staff and huge budget (much bigger than Mueller's). Just getting ready for the

#OctoberNuke

edit on 25-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Found the source to the Brennan claim.

Former CIA Director John Brennan Allowed 9/11 Hijackers Entry Into U.S.

On September 18, 2014, on the Ground Zero radio program, a whistle blower named Greg Ford of the 223rd Military Intelligence Battalion claimed that Brennan, as chief of the CIA station in Jeda, overrode concerns and ordered that the visas of the 19 plane-hijackers be stamped. At 1:32:47 into the interview, Ford talked about ISIS and how it was created. Someone called in with a question about 9/11. Ford said:

yournewswire.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yes Mr President, it's time to step in!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Great read,

Let's go over how this supposedly real rift between the President of the Unite States, and the most important appointment he made in his entire administraiton, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, got started.

2) We're also expected to believe that before he recused himself, Sessions read some statute and suddenly realizeed "HOLY COW....I'M GOING TO HAVE TO RECUSE MYSELF!" and this happened immediately after he was sworn in. Sessions was so surprised to realize this, he recused himself immediately before giving Trump a heads up he was going to do it. Again: let's see a show of hands: who thinks this is how it REALLY happened?

threadreaderapp.com...
edit on 25-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
9/1/18 Trump starts to fight back, (IMO)

BOOM! TRUMP DROPS MOAB ON DEEP STATE!! FBI Ignored THOUSANDS of Crooked’s Emails — REALLY BAD! “I May Have to Get Involved!”

THIS IS IT! TRUMP IS GOING TO BLOW THE DEEP STATE OUT OF THE WATER! DONALD TRUMP: Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved! “The FBI only looked at 3000 of 675,000 Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails.” They purposely didn’t look at the disasters. This news is just out. @FoxNews “The FBI looked at less than 1%” of Crooked’s Emails!

www.thegatewaypundit.com... olved/

ETA hat tip to the Grambler

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
And one more,

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia. Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law. That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I can't go to neon revolt. My antivirus does not like that site and blocks every time I try.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

You are in Charge not your anti virus

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
I love the quote at the end:
“He’s a vindictive SOB, but he’s our SOB.”

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
9/1/18 Trump starts to fight back, (IMO)

BOOM! TRUMP DROPS MOAB ON DEEP STATE!! FBI Ignored THOUSANDS of Crooked’s Emails — REALLY BAD! “I May Have to Get Involved!”

THIS IS IT! TRUMP IS GOING TO BLOW THE DEEP STATE OUT OF THE WATER! DONALD TRUMP: Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved! “The FBI only looked at 3000 of 675,000 Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails.” They purposely didn’t look at the disasters. This news is just out. @FoxNews “The FBI looked at less than 1%” of Crooked’s Emails!

www.thegatewaypundit.com... olved/

ETA hat tip to the Grambler

Tbh, he is completely right in looking for a review. At the very least Huma having those emails in the first place is a huge no-no.

Let's see what is in those emails by looking at them in detail. I remember at the time that Comey was saying he had Agents working "around the clock" at those emails. McCabe sat on them for over a month before other NY FBI people threatened to go public.

Time to start calling the Kraken so he surfaces in late October.

edit on 25-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Rob Tibbetts father of Mollie who was murdered has interesting connections.

Her autopsy report was just released:

www.thesun.co.uk...

Authorities announced that preliminary autopsy results from the state medical examiner's office show she was the victim of a homicide who died from "multiple sharp force injuries."

Not stabbing but multiple sharp force injuries.

Seems like a strange description.

heavy.com...

www.hok.com...

HOK has been involved with many interesting government and corperate projects all over the world for decades.

en.wikipedia.org...(firm)

No idea what actually happened to Mollie but her Dad is definitely connected to some heavy stuff.

Coincidences.

edit on 25 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Haiti.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

William Jefferson Clinton ORPHANAGE in Haiti

Poor girl, I wonder what her Dad did wrong.

HOK has been involved in some crazy construction projects ...

en.wikipedia.org...(firm)

As well as many more.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

You should ignore the warning for this one. Its a long read but it goes by quickly. Thanks to those who linked it.

It makes a lot of sense for how Augusta National was what it was and how the other course, Alotian, can exist while being so private. I'll have to ask my golf buddy nerds if they have heard of that one but I'd guess no.

Also, seeing the Parthenon in Nashville was curious. I'm not a huge fan of Neon but this one was worth the time to check out.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nobody loves digging up Clinton connections more than I do.
But I have to ask...

WHY choose an Illegal alien as the instrument of your vengeance/punishment/coercion...when you must know it will not reflect well on your party's ultimate goal of open borders/illegals voting when he is caught?

Why not use a "Made in the USA" whack job...or even a professional that won't be caught?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
BTW:

MOLLIE TIBBETTS’ ACCUSED MURDERER SEEKING GAG ORDER TO PREVENT FROM BEING REFERRED TO AS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not sure what happened there.

Could he be a patsy the other side brought in?

Or is he just the left over go to ms13 type they had at their disposal?

It's also strange the amount of missing kids in that area, seems like something odd is happening.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Nobody loves digging up Clinton connections more than I do.
But I have to ask...

WHY choose an Illegal alien as the instrument of your vengeance/punishment/coercion...when you must know it will not reflect well on your party's ultimate goal of open borders/illegals voting when he is caught?

Why not use a "Made in the USA" whack job...or even a professional that won't be caught?

Division is division. Gotta stir stuff up and get headlines regardless. Also, headless chicken

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Per The Hill yesterday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday announced the Justice Department will investigate missing text messages sent between two FBI agents critical of President Trump, joining the chorus of Republican lawmakers who are eager to recover the exchange.

GOP officials have seized on the messages as evidence of FBI bias against Trump in the probes into Russian election meddling and Hillary Clinton‘s use of a private email server as secretary of State.

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source,” Sessions said in a statement.

Now this was originally posted in January 2018. They reposted today.

Just another refrence to investigations that are ongoing behind the scenes.

No leaks.

I truly think we may be in for some large October surprizes.

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join