It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've been reading them all backwards Cranky. based on the way they are formatted, some make sense either way with no relevance. On the other hand some provide a clear pattern of events, such as this one.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pavil

We are all waiting with baited breath to find out Pavil!

Hasn't been any real updates on him even in the Press.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am watching Cavuto scream for Session's firing. The plan is becoming clear to both sides, and they don't like having been fooled.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I know......

The Public: There's too much money in Politics. It corrupts the process.

The GOP and DNC: Hold My Beer........ You're gonna like this: Comes up with Super PAC idea.

edit on 24-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Trust sessions is key component of the Q philosophy. Are you saying that we should start to back away from Q now?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Not at all, Just observing the MSM realizing we should trust Sessions, and the back and forth bickering is part of the show

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Trust sessions is key component of the Q philosophy. Are you saying that we should start to back away from Q now?

Sessions is doing exactly what he is supposed to do. Keeping a tight ship, leak free. We are two months from October and if Trump wants to make the most of the hand he's playing close to his chest, it stands to reason hell play it as an October surprise.

Over the past year the facts pertaining to HRC, Weiner and his laptop, Comey, Strzok, McCabe from the FBI, Bruce Ohr, RR and his problems in the DOJ have all come to light.

Trump wailing about Sessions is hilarious! But, but, but not a peep about Huber. Almost as if Trump was unaware of Huber. Bwahaha.

Trust the PLAN. It'll be glorious.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I've been reading them all backwards Cranky. based on the way they are formatted, some make sense either way with no relevance. On the other hand some provide a clear pattern of events, such as this one.

Makes sense.

Looking at this again I missed the depth of the word "records."

SHOCK AND AWE.
When will records be unsealed?
C_A down [19] this year alone.

"When will RECORDS be unsealed," tied to C_A. This is not a court case or an investigation word. If this means C_A records released, that will be shock and awe and the abstract movie C_A becomes the real one via their own words. Strangely this is tied to this post on the events of today, soon then???

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Lovely Lisa Page may be in the headlines soon

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
well lads.

looks like the other shoe is about to drop
President Trump calls on AG Jeff Sessions to investigate 'the other side'

OK, that sounds, looks and feels staged. Trump and Sessions are putting on a show. If MSM is that easy to convince that there is a "conflicht" between Sessions and Trump, then they really are stupid.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereismyusername
Friendly nudge here. Neon revolt has a new drop about as lengthy as the payseur one... and there's a non-Q, but good information giving anon that started the digging #skullandbonesanon

Been reading that and searching the names dropped there for the last few days. The research to be done on Arkansas is a bottomless rabbit hole.

@Eisgesis: The Research Forum recently re-opened.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Having gone through all the months we have in this Q thread, I know you all know how sensitive about someone you Love dying from Cancer is to me. The 27th of this month will be a year since he died, and Honest to God, I Loved Him so much, I miss him so much.....anyways, The point is that I would never want to disrespect a family going through losing a loved one, it's horrible, so what I'm about to say I hope will be taken in that spirit.

It's Weird to announce you're giving up treatment and basically have decided to die ? Same thing with Barbara Bush, IDK, maybe my judgement is warped, but I don't think people that a few months ago said they were going to fight to live, just all of a sudden give up ? Two days before Matt died we high fived that this surgery would work, but he also asked me to get a wheel chair and take him home, that haunts me, I asked him, " are you serious ? " I truly would have done what ever he wanted and the most F'ed up thing is that both of us had sooo much hope....we knew time was limited, but we determined to make the best of it, even got passports....LOL...the irony of life, you need a passport to go to Mexico !

Anyways, Thanks all / mods, for being so kind and allowing me to work through heartbreak on our journey here, Love you all ..

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Compromised

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Meditate on the hill and channel ghosts, 5799..

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Conservative pundits think there is a feud between sessions and Trump also.

But it is kind of strange that when people interview president Trump on the conservative side, they don't ask him if the feud really is as it appears on the surface.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Why move to NZ?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't post often but follow every page from day one.

Neon Revolt's latest is a must read.

I now think Jeff Sessions is THE Apex Predator on earth. Silent, waiting to strike with the full force of the Law, the military and all of the good people of our government working behind the Show.

Jeff Sessions is......AGzilla. Silently swimming in deep waters until the world needs him. Then he destroys Evil.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Report: Jeff Sessions, Trump Working Together Amicably Despite Public Feud

Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday issued a forcefully worded response to President Donald Trump’s claim that Sessions “never took control” of the Justice Department (DOJ); then, hours later, the two reportedly worked together without incident.

Aw that's sweet.

Shortly after the meeting let out, two sources told Axios’s Jonathan Swan that Trump’s harsh words and Sessions’ sharp official riposte went totally unmentioned, both men sticking to the business of the day.

According to Sessions’ office, the attorney general even scored something of a victory at the meeting, with the president nixing some of the penalty reduction proposals afoot. “We’re pleased the President agreed that we shouldn’t support criminal justice reform that would reduce sentences, put drug traffickers back on our streets, and undermine our law enforcement officers who are working night and day to reduce violent crime and drug trafficking in the middle of an opioid crisis,” Sessions said in a statement after the Axios report dropped.

Probably nothing.

www.breitbart.com... =true

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Attempt to Normalize cannibalism has begun---

'I TASTE LIKE BEEF' Sausage made from human blood and tacos filled with a man’s chopped-off FOOT… meet the people who want to eat each other (and themselves)

www.thesun.co.uk...

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join