It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

what if he was an "Amoral-Insurrectionary-Individualist-Nihilist-anarchist-Iconoclast-Illegalist-Egoist-Anti-Civ-Anti-social-FAI/IRF/CCF/CNGA-Antifa-" anarchist?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All

" All the World's a Stage "...,,, lol, that's pretty appropriate , Shakespeare was a anon, Love it !!

So I just heard a Dem pundit on Fox news, a woman in a red dress even, say in response to the question " Why hasn't the HRC email scandal ever been truly investigated ? " She said something odd, " How do we know it's not being investigated now ? " hmmm ?

The plot thickens and I think we're getting close to the finale. One of the things we always hear concerning 9-11 Truth is that it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to pull off such a CONSPIRACY ! So consider that if what many of us believe is happening, " The Plan " , will also serve as a way to show to show people that YES, with help from Key Players and a complicate MSM, they can indeed create a completely false narrative, FAKE NEWS !

My two cents on 9/11.
Was it an inside job? Yes and No.
I believe that "They" (key US officials) had intel on what was being planned but did not plan it themselves.
The not so old saying: "Never let a good crisis go to waste" comes to mind.
They let it happen, did nothing to stop it.
There is a good chance they took advantage of the situation and planted more explosives, before the planned attack, and detonated them after the plane crashed.
Just my thoughts,
Quad

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: dashen

That clip leaves out the fact they were attempting to build a semi barricade, but it is fun rightist and anti-anarchists propaganda, hell, even anarchists use that clip

If Q was an anarchist... depends on the type of anarchists they were

A barricade of two trash cans......
They can't even decide which direction they should be rolling them. One zigged while the other zagged.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's just been announced on BBC that No Name McStain has said he's stopping having any more treatment for his brain tumour!

Interesting timing?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is the most damning article I have read on the fbi corruption in helping hillary out.

It confirms many of the things that have been speculated about; the top brass at the fbi at every turn lied and did what they could to bury the emails on the weiner laptop.

The only reason comey announced the reopening of the hillary investigation was because non corrupt fbi agents went overhead their heads to the oversight people, who forced them to stop sitting on this evidence. And so comey lied to theameircan people and congress and pretended they went through hundreds of thousands of emails in a few days.

And there is so much more to the story.

Article.

www.realclearinvestigations.com...

Thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

we may conspire then

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

exactly, I never said it was executed properly

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

WikiLeaks ‏ Verified account
@wikileaks

"On my honor I give you my word I will not mention to anyone my involvement. "
-- Michael Cohen lawyer Lanny J Davis to Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta

5:30 AM - 24 Aug 2018

twitter.com...

Further down someone mentioned his wife is Carolyn Atwell.

Subsequently in 2001, became the Director of Legislative Affairs at the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Carolyn is nowadays the Vice-president of Public Policy &Governamental Affairs at the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
link

It never fails to amaze me how many well connected/Hillary connected people are affiliated with that organization.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: XAnarchistX

what if he was an "Amoral-Insurrectionary-Individualist-Nihilist-anarchist-Iconoclast-Illegalist-Egoist-Anti-Civ-Anti-social-FAI/IRF/CCF/CNGA-Antifa-" anarchist?

How can one person hold so many ideologies? Sounds like a 13 year old who just got their first taste of Nietzsche.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yeah, I've heard this theory before, and it makes as much sense as anything. I think some version of that scenario is probably what happened. What ever happened to the "explosive" redacted 9-11 report pages that were read by some members of Congress ? The ones that seemed to imply SA was involved ?

This will be the 17th anniversary of 9-11, that tragic day that changed the World as we knew it. For reasons we have discussed, this hurt the POTUS's heart as much as anyone, it hit very close to home for him. Possibly another meaning or layer to what 17 means.

lol...interesting side note of personal synchronicity....it would have also been the 17th anniversary of the day Matt and I met in person. Life is Weird.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They are not "ideologies" as much as of a being of living...

plus Nietzsche is trash

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
well lads.

looks like the other shoe is about to drop
President Trump calls on AG Jeff Sessions to investigate 'the other side'

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Let the games begin !

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Mountain Laurel mentioned "Trust the Plan"

My son had just called to tell me about the below potus schedule tweet

files.abovetopsecret.com...

For a fence sitter this raises the eyebrows and backs me off the fence a bit

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Who runs this page?

Wow.

Have we seen any officials from the Trump train mentioning phrase this so far? Can't recall.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Mountain Laurel mentioned "Trust the Plan"

My son had just called to tell me about the below potus schedule tweet

files.abovetopsecret.com...

For a fence sitter this raises the eyebrows and backs me off the fence a bit

LAL,

What's funny about this is has been posted three times in the last ten pages. First by me. Now, the schedule folks have been dropping clues, either by design or osmosis, for a while and I have posted quite a few. I raise this as the attention now suggests a shift, people seeing the connections more clearly as the fog of insanity begins to lift for many.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Headline from the washington post.

"Trump Organization executive Allen Weisselberg, who allegedly helped arrange hush-money reimbursement to Cohen, receives immunity"

The article leads one to think that a "trump insider" flipped to save his own butt over the horrors of the Cohen situation. Those who want trump to crash are using this as proof that his house of cards if falling down from the inside. Rats fleeing the ship. Russia Russia.

Those folks: A. Cannot read or do not. B. Have zero idea how anything actually works because... teeeeveeee ruined their minds.

If they bothered to read down just a bit they'd see this sentence.

"It is not uncommon for prosecutors to offer immunity to a person who may have wittingly or unwittingly facilitated a crime if investigators decide that person is more of a witness than a perpetrator, or if prosecutors decide they cannot get necessary testimony without offering some degree of immunity."

So, if one both read, and had the slightest idea of how things worked, one would see the investigators came calling... Allen called his attorney... His attorney, being smart, said "if you are going to talk about that one specific thing, and only that thing, fine, but we'll get an agreement to avoid some form of perjury trap or other problems and make sure they stick to the singular topic, and I'll sit in with you."

Misleading Headline

Thankfully those who are hell bent on DJT being drawn and quartered will use this shiny penny as a distraction for a while.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is like watching the same scene in a movie replay itself over and over..

The President blasted Jeff Sessions for not investigating "the other side" in February.

Sessions shot back that the IG has things under control.

www.businessinsider.com...

This has got to be staged between these two men. They had a private meeting yesterday, but the public battle is all the MSM notices and reports on. That's by design.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

are we not enjoying the show?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

This comes from the page. I did notice the page was started Aug 2017. I would guess some staff run it otherwise I was unable to find info in a search

President Donald J. Trump's official public schedule posted to Twitter. Note: Times & locations may differ from actual due to schedule changes & security.

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join