It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's just saving the page to my hard drive.

By selecting filetype "Webarchive" (.mht) it saves as a document readable in Microsoft Word.

In other words, I'm saving a copy that would still be readable on a laptop if anyone pulled the killswitch on the internet.

edit on 24-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Ground to satellite, probably no. Satelite to satellite, probably yes.
Did you bother to read the document you linked?

The first W-band space qual ified EIK was developed for NASA’s CloudSat mission [1]. The CloudSat mission provides cross-sectional view of c louds with information on their thickness, altitude, optical p roperties, water and ice content. The payload comprises the fi rst space- borne 94 GHz cloud profiling radar that is 1000 tim es more sensitive than current weather radars. The satellite was launched in April 2006, and the EIK based radar is in continuous service since June 2, 2006.

Satellite based weather radar.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for illuminating Phage!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks CoramDeo!

The EIK decode was from the "axis" Q post #537 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

The other Acronym decodes for the same post gave:

NID = National Intelligence director? or NCVA (Naval Cryptologic Veterans Association) Internet Directory
EMI = Electromagnetic interference?
NWA = National Weather Association?

Coincidence?

I would say not a coincidence.

NID has a lot of network and math references, as well.

NID=Non-Invasive Detection...Network Intrusion Detector...Normalized Information Distance

EMI = Electromagnetic interference (this falls in line)

NWA=Next Writable Address...Naval Warfare/Weapons Analysis

I'm wondering what [HEC] and [is' are doing hanging out in Post 537.

HEC=Hardware Error Correction??

IS=In Service??

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The post makes such a thing about comms being vital... sounds like the combination of decodes is worth looking into more.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

HEC gives many, one of which is House Ethics Committee.

I'd ignore Heated Eyelash Curler.

Lots of header.hardware error correction etc.

Also Hyperion energy centre.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Correct.

Using those frequnceis use for radar (reflective) applications are different than used for comminications, that is, uplink/downlink from point a to point b. It looks like they are going to build units that operate in the Ka band, which, as I mentioned, could be used for MilSat comms, but they say they are intended for deep-space topo mapping. Again, looking at the reflected energy, not two-way communication.

So yea, I'll stand by my original statements.

Fact is, the higher the frequency, the more important it is to have a clear line of sight between those two points.

edit on 24-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Fact is, the higher the frequency, the more important it is to have a clear line of sight between those two points.
Required as a matter of fact. LOS only at those wavelengths.

But that sort of power is absurd for communications of any sort, let alone sat to sat.

edit on 8/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Required as a matter of fact. LOS only at those wavelengths.

But that sort of power is absurd for communications of any sort, let alone sat to sat.

I agree. Sat to Sat shouldn't need that much power.

But, if you're using the satellite to map cloud tops or scan the sky for objects...I guess so.

More power means better power...then you call the (space) fire department.

Wait, that takes care of itself up there, no fires, just more power, then.

edit on 24-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: Apologies for the atrocious typing. Off to bed.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I understand. Thank-you for explaining.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Just an FYI related to a discussion earlier this week.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was scheduled to visit the prison at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba on Friday to get a firsthand look at the facility.

Sessions was to be joined on his tour by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, The Hill reported.
From July 7, 2017: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If it's so difficult to broadcast properly above certain frequencies, WHY BOTHER?

Off the top of my head.

Data throughput, available frequency spectum allocation, and physical size considerations for the hardware being deployed, etc.
edit on 24-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

And radar.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Oh..those advantages are worth working hard to achieve. We'll get there, I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

Neon makes a good point here,

The best part about the Lefties cheering the Cohen plea, is that most of them haven't read the actual plea agreement, and are just parroting whatever the #FakeNews Media wants them to think.

Which means they don't know the actual charges, the actual consequences, and can't suss out the motivations behind it all.

I, however, have read the actual plea deal.

Furthermore, they missed the liiiiitle eensie, weensie detail that the bargain had actually been written aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way back in April.

Why, that would imply a certain level of planning and forethought, would it not, Neon?

Why, yes it would, dear reader.

gab.ai...

Yeah. Lanny Davis is a smart guy. This feels like a Trump-side honeypot, to me.

Lanny Davis is destroying Fake News CNN's narrative on a couple of fronts this week. First was his declaration that the Dossier is FAKE. Here's the 2nd:

As The Daily Caller's Chuck Ross details, a CNN report in July that Michael Cohen has information that President Donald Trump was aware of the infamous Trump Tower meeting before it occurred got “mixed up” and was inaccurate, Cohen attorney Lanny Davis said Wednesday night.

“So Michael Cohen does not have information that President Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians beforehand or even after?” CNN’s Anderson Cooper asked Davis.

“No, he does not,” replied Davis, a longtime Clinton insider who started representing Cohen earlier this summer.

Davis’s bombshell statement severely undercuts a July 27 CNN report that Cohen was willing to tell special counsel Robert Mueller that he was in a meeting when Donald Trump Jr. told his father about an offer to meet with a group of Russians who wanted to provide dirt on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

According to CNN’s anonymous sources, Trump approved the meeting, which took place on June 9, 2016. Democrats seized on the CNN report as evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.
More at: www.zerohedge.com...

But most important, Davis's statements help Giulanai/Trump with the strategy for de-legitimizing the Mueller Investigation.
edit on 8/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

To have strategised all this in advance and be in control of all the variables really is 4D chess!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

But most important, Davis's statements help Giulanai/Trump with the strategy for de-legitimizing the Mueller Investigation.

How, exactly? Even if it throws doubt on the reliability of Cohen as a witness, that does nothing to impeach the legality of the investigation. Tick tock.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lanny Davis? As Phage said more like Shakespeare...

Look in thy glass and tell the face thou viewest Now is the time that face should form another; Whose fresh repair if now thou not renewest, Thou dost beguile the world, unbless some mother.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: IAMTAT

From your twitter link is this 7 page pdf.

HERE

Lots of questions. Spidey Sense is going off about Mifsud and this whole setup.

Excellent supporting piece.
Thank you.

It's funny, I got up one morning...turned on FOX news...and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was in an interview.

I first thought..."WHO is this new FOX anchor/pundit...she literally made any woman on FOX look 'plain'.

I turned up the volume...and heard she was speaking with a Russian accent (certainly sounded more Russian, than Italian).

Turns out it was Papadopoulous' wife being interviewed.

First thought (honest)...HOW did a guy like George Papadopoulous EVER find a wife like this?

edit on 24-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Comms are being upgraded

NASA to Build Integrated Photonics Modem for Laser Communications

Space-Based Laser Communications Break Threshold
edit on 8242018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join