It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Evidence for multiple Qanon and gang claims?

Michelle O has a penis.

That's proven.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereismyusername

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: whereismyusername
a reply to: Spruce

There's so many layers dug up. Justified center font making images, read drops upside down for images, blurbs of Morse code, reference to directories from who knows where, chess symbol terminology, dual speak, gematria (I'm suspicious of it myself), and the various other decodes Rel has worked hard on.

It would take us years to pull everything from the drops and even then there's a chance we may miss some aspects.

Which is why I believe advanced AI is being used in conjunction with Game Theory.

These messages are extremely complex.

I have trouble with that. I mean I believe it is entirely possible that we have quantum computing tech to emulate a brain. I just find it hard to accept interfacing with an AI. Though my only experiences with them have been public ones where any fool can come and mess with the AIs algorithm.

A military AI I'd imagine would not have to hear about frosted butts and screams of bring back club penguins.

In short I believe it but don't want to. I feel deep in my soul that the 'yellow book' (or was it red?) is real, at least in spirit if not in an actual red device or tome. Chaos theory is basically an attempt to recreate it right? Tie in darpa lifelog and study of solar affects on weather, thermodynamics and other fields of science to eventually have formulas capable of computing the very probable locations you can find a stringlet and when it will blip out and back in.

The akashic record idea is certainly believable from a technological standpoint.

I've said nothing about direct interface.

If this were a person, he would have to be a master occultist, and I mean master, like at the head of his "field".

Isn't that the hydra we're fighting here? The hydra that spawned everything about the current system we despise?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

hmmmm, indeed!

I can't think of Patrick Kennedy without thinking about his obstruction of various investigations during the Benghazi period.

Remember, Obama never appointed a permanent IG during Hillary's time at State. There was an acting IG, Geisel, but he was toothless, imo. (No permanent IG for State always bothered me.) Patrick Kennedy was good friends with Geisel and had a lot of influence over him.

A State Department official at the center of the Benghazi controversy may also have called off a controversial inspector general probe.

Patrick Kennedy, the State Department's undersecretary for management, allegedly blocked diplomatic security investigations that may have cast the bureau in a negative light.

According to an internal memo prepared by the inspector general in October 2013 and obtained by the Washington Examiner, Kennedy personally called off an investigation into the ambassador to Belgium after allegations surfaced that the ambassador had solicited "sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children."

A former official with the State Department's office of inspector general said the obstruction of oversight went even further, noting that Kennedy was "good friends" with the acting inspector general, Harold Geisel. The former official requested anonymity to speak candidly about Kennedy's potential interference with inspector general probes.

State Department's Kennedy blocks security investigations

edit on 23-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is a mason handshake cryptic??????????? The idea that this system is pointless because it isn't obvious is beyond comical in light of the world's use of symbols as communication.

I suppose you are right. The meaning of our system of signs and symbols are not obvious to non-Masons but, to us it is highly comical to observe all the pointless speculation about it. I'll be here on the sideline, martini in hand, while you and your speculative gang continue to ride the merry-go-round. Q, by the way, is keeping you on the merry-go-round of speculation.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

...new things are being revealed.

New things are being revealed? Like what?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Is a mason handshake cryptic??????????? The idea that this system is pointless because it isn't obvious is beyond comical in light of the world's use of symbols as communication.

I suppose you are right. The meaning of our system of signs and symbols are not obvious to non-Masons but, to us it is highly comical to observe all the pointless speculation about it. I'll be here on the sideline, martini in hand, while you and your speculative gang continue to ride the merry-go-round. Q, by the way, is keeping you on the merry-go-round of speculation.

You're like every other Mason I've met. You love to play games with the secrecy of your organization. It does nothing to further the appearance of benevolent freemasonry.

Don't the Masons teach humility? If they don't, they should.

I'll be even more candid. I believe corrupted Masons are behind this entire mess that Trump is fighting.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Merry-go-rounds are fun, especially when you stop pushing and just enjoy the ride. But, remember to "buckle up" or at least, hold on.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

...Pecker could have as much damaging information about the president as anyone in Trump's orbit.

The irony in that, in so far as it is a Pecker rather than Stormy who could take Trump down...I don't even know what to say, lol!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

With all due respect, ma'am, I am not on the merry-go-round with rest of you. As I said, I'll wait for you on the sideline with martini in hand, and I've already got another one on tab waiting for you.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That' ok. There are spectators in Life and participants. Either way, enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

We've been behind every single mess in history according to people who think they are in-the-know. The truth is, we've been behind the clean-up of every one of the messes created by you 'unenlightened ones'. This mess is a doozy that will really take some time to clean up, I can tell you that.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I assume the raid on Cohen's office would've ALSO captured any Hillary Clinton client files.
I also wonder if 'Discovery' means Trump's attorneys would get to see them, as well.

Curious that Cohen went from PRO-Hillary in 2014...to Anti-Hillary several years later.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yes, as spectator, I'm waiting for my orders to go ahead and start cleaning up your mess. Not yours specifically but, I think you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

With all due respect, ma'am, I am not on the merry-go-round with rest of you. As I said, I'll wait for you on the sideline with martini in hand, and I've already got another one on tab waiting for you.

Make mine Grey Goose.
Hold the maple syrup.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: pavil

Have we reached peak insanity?

This is from CNN, yep, CNN, that CNN....

"As a candidate, the law gives Trump, unlike Cohen, the right to make unlimited campaign contributions to his own campaign. And the President's legal team will assert that there was not even a need to report these payments because the purpose of the hush money was to protect his family and the Trump Organization. Yes, there was a collateral political benefit, but, as in the Edwards case, it was inconsequential and not the primary purpose of the payments. Thus, they can argue this is not even a campaign contribution with reporting requirements."

CNN gone mad, rogue even

Stop quashing the Left's hopes and dreams Cranky.

Notice how they jumped on this and where's Russia now? Manorfort's trial tied exactly zero to Trump. They are looking for anything.
All they care about is Taking Trump down by any means necessary.
Too bad for them this won't work either.

Pav, what's fascinating is they seemed to have put all their eggs in the Cohen basket. The endless stormy PR run gave them so much hope that they could march this campaign violation into impeachment. They bought the PR aimed right at them.

There is nothing here at all, nor manafort. RR says no collusion. RM says not even looking at trump. So we have the big three smoking guns the dems have been counting on for two years equal to nothing at all. The problem is the documents, what they actually say. He is not impeachable on the topics they counted on and now they have to start all over.

But on the bight side.... he's ruining everything, he's a racist, and an unrepentant killer of baby seals who immigrate to the US.

Chairman of National Enquirer just granted full Federal immunity.
www.cnbc.com...

Remarkable:

"Details of the agreement were not immediately known." "The immunity deal could hold significant consequences for Trump, as Pecker could have as much damaging information about the president as anyone in Trump's orbit. "

OR>>>>>>>> it could have no consequences at all, zero, none, as this was related to Cohen's case which is done. Funny how it can only have one "consequence" in a polarity reality, funny how this, above all other things defies the media polarity paradigm.

Pecker? Weiner? Barsoomian?

Geebus, it's like Netflix is naming these characters! ;o)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ronald Rivest - RR?

Ronald Linn Rivest (/rɪˈvɛst/;[5][6] born May 6, 1947) is a cryptographer and an Institute Professor at MIT.[2] He is a member of MIT's Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and a member of MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL). He was a member of the Election Assistance Commission's Technical Guidelines Development Committee, tasked with assisting the EAC in drafting the Voluntary Voting System Guidelines.[7]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You and I are on the same page about that! Also, as far as Pecker goes, I'm sure as CEO at National Enquirer he has plenty of Clinton dirt he's holding on to.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Done, so long as you get off the merry-go-round that is Q/Trump/Deep State and come join me on the side bench to observe all this postmodern nonsense until we are, as usual, all sent in to clean it all up for posterity's sake. Masons = Cleaning Crew. It sucks but someone has to do it.
edit on 23-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Also a Judas Goat is the goat that leads the sheep to be slaughtered ,but its life is spared...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You and I are on the same page about that! Also, as far as Pecker goes, I'm sure as CEO at National Enquirer he has plenty of Clinton dirt he's holding on to.

I hope they question him about the Bat Child.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join