It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Evidence for multiple Qanon and gang claims?

Hillary et al eats babies for adrenochrome high.
Michelle O has a penis.
World Wide pedophile and human trafficking ring under surveillance and will soon be dismantled.
(fill in the blanks) Etcetera.

ytcropper.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

There's so many layers dug up. Justified center font making images, read drops upside down for images, blurbs of Morse code, reference to directories from who knows where, chess symbol terminology, dual speak, gematria (I'm suspicious of it myself), and the various other decodes Rel has worked hard on.

It would take us years to pull everything from the drops and even then there's a chance we may miss some aspects.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I'm not seeing that in #1415. Can you point out where that is exactly please.

Very top left of the message, in bold.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereismyusername

There's so many layers dug up. Justified center font making images, read drops upside down for images, blurbs of Morse code, reference to directories from who knows where, chess symbol terminology, dual speak, gematria (I'm suspicious of it myself), and the various other decodes Rel has worked hard on.

It would take us years to pull everything from the drops and even then there's a chance we may miss some aspects.

Which is why I believe advanced AI is being used in conjunction with Game Theory.

These messages are extremely complex.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To understand Q's underlying comms, you need to know the following:

Morse Code
Gematria
Numerology
Game Theory
Etc......etc.....?

Sounds cryptic.
edit on 23-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Are you looking at a Q drop from May 19? If so, I'm still not seeing it. Can you post the message you're looking at please.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Morse Code
Gematria
Numerology
Game Theory
Etc......etc.....?

Sounds cryptic.

All you need is advanced AI.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If ya don't mind Spruce...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ytcropper.com...
It's all CGI, man! Moon round, Jupiter round, sun round, earth...flat.

Distrations, distractions.
edit on 23-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Remember....Q is not saying to use those things. Q has mentioned none of that....zero.

Various anons and those who enjoy the journey these drops are taking them on individually are using those things to speculate.

Each individual that is researching and pondering the Q information drops is finding synchronicities that are resonating with them individually. Thankfully, those are being shared and thus new things are being revealed.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: queenofswords

If ya don't mind Spruce...

Thanks for putting it up. I don't know how to do that.

On the AI front, all you need to do is input the desired information, run a simulation or two to verify accuracy, then post the generated message.
edit on 8/23/2018 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/23/2018 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Have we reached peak insanity?

This is from CNN, yep, CNN, that CNN....

"As a candidate, the law gives Trump, unlike Cohen, the right to make unlimited campaign contributions to his own campaign. And the President's legal team will assert that there was not even a need to report these payments because the purpose of the hush money was to protect his family and the Trump Organization. Yes, there was a collateral political benefit, but, as in the Edwards case, it was inconsequential and not the primary purpose of the payments. Thus, they can argue this is not even a campaign contribution with reporting requirements."

CNN gone mad, rogue even

Stop quashing the Left's hopes and dreams Cranky.

Notice how they jumped on this and where's Russia now? Manorfort's trial tied exactly zero to Trump. They are looking for anything.
All they care about is Taking Trump down by any means necessary.
Too bad for them this won't work either.

Pav, what's fascinating is they seemed to have put all their eggs in the Cohen basket. The endless stormy PR run gave them so much hope that they could march this campaign violation into impeachment. They bought the PR aimed right at them.

There is nothing here at all, nor manafort. RR says no collusion. RM says not even looking at trump. So we have the big three smoking guns the dems have been counting on for two years equal to nothing at all. The problem is the documents, what they actually say. He is not impeachable on the topics they counted on and now they have to start all over.

But on the bight side.... he's ruining everything, he's a racist, and an unrepentant killer of baby seals who immigrate to the US.

Chairman of National Enquirer just granted full Federal immunity.
www.cnbc.com...

Remarkable:

"Details of the agreement were not immediately known." "The immunity deal could hold significant consequences for Trump, as Pecker could have as much damaging information about the president as anyone in Trump's orbit. "

OR>>>>>>>> it could have no consequences at all, zero, none, as this was related to Cohen's case which is done. Funny how it can only have one "consequence" in a polarity reality, funny how this, above all other things defies the media polarity paradigm.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmmm....

Michael Cohen ‏ Verified account
@MichaelCohen212

being received by two great Americans...
Hillary Clinton and Patrick Kennedy at the Kennedy Compound

12:55 PM - 26 Jun 2014

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Remember....Q is not saying to use those things. Q has mentioned none of that....zero.

Various anons and those who enjoy the journey these drops are taking them on individually are using those things to speculate.

Each individual that is researching and pondering the Q information drops is finding synchronicities that are resonating with them individually. Thankfully, those are being shared and thus new things are being revealed.

He doesn't have to. The complexity of his messages speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Q = Tyler

Shall we play a game?
Future unlocks past.
Ready to meet Tyler?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

We met him 7 threads ago. Did you miss it?

You should also look in the archives for Quinn Michaels and then check out where he is today. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I know all about "War Games".

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: whereismyusername

Which is why I believe advanced AI is being used in conjunction with Game Theory.

These messages are extremely complex.

I have trouble with that. I mean I believe it is entirely possible that we have quantum computing tech to emulate a brain. I just find it hard to accept interfacing with an AI. Though my only experiences with them have been public ones where any fool can come and mess with the AIs algorithm.

A military AI I'd imagine would not have to hear about frosted butts and screams of bring back club penguins.

In short I believe it but don't want to. I feel deep in my soul that the 'yellow book' (or was it red?) is real, at least in spirit if not in an actual red device or tome. Chaos theory is basically an attempt to recreate it right? Tie in darpa lifelog and study of solar affects on weather, thermodynamics and other fields of science to eventually have formulas capable of computing the very probable locations you can find a stringlet and when it will blip out and back in.

The akashic record idea is certainly believable from a technological standpoint.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Morse Code
Gematria
Numerology
Game Theory
Etc......etc.....?

Sounds cryptic.

It's not cryptic at all. To understand physics calculations you need to understand the underlying math etc. To understand Greek you need understand the nature of the symbols and the language. To understand law, you need to understand the nature of the language usage and the terms. To understand chemistry you need to understand the nature of the chemical reactions and those chems themselves. To understand aviation you need to understand the nature of... To understand how the elite you need to understand their symbols, math, imagery etc. To understand the MI comms you need to have a handbook or you need to crack it.

To someone who does not understand the symbols of any of those systems of they seem cryptic but they are not to those who know. Is a mason handshake cryptic???????????

The idea that this system is pointless because it isn't obvious is beyond comical in light of the world's use of symbols as communication. Hell I don't get what my neighbor's kids are talking about, but it isn't cryptic I just don't know the comms.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I wasn't around 7 threads ago so, yeah I missed it. Quinn lost me long before he started shaving his right eyebrow.

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join