It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Sky, that link comes up with a Phishing warning for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Blue is the new orange as Guantánamo preps for new prisoners, maybe ISIS fighters

www.miamiherald.com...

www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article213231219.html

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVY BASE, CUBA Earlier this month, in a drill shrouded in secrecy, prison guards practiced for something that hasn't actually happened at Guantánamo in a decade. They rehearsed receiving a new war-on-terror detainee. Medical evaluation? Check. Notification of the International Red Cross? Check. Assignment to a cell? Check. Security and more security. Gone are the iconic orange uniforms that made Camp X-Ray infamous. The man who played the role of new captive wore white. Navy Rear Adm. John Ring, the prison commander, says he hasn't gotten any word that new prisoners are coming. But since President Donald Trump signed an order keeping the prison open, Ring's staff is now preparing for what spokeswoman Navy Cmdr. Anne Leanos calls an "enduring mission.”

lol at "maybe ISIS"

From your link

Guantánamo today has 40 prisoners and a staff of 1,800 troops and civilians. With the maximum-security Camp 5 prison just reopened, after a cellblock was remade into a clinic and mental health ward, the detention center can now take in another 40 men.

Wonder who those 40 might be. Sessions and Mattis didn't visit for no reason.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Sky, that link comes up with a Phishing warning for me.

Weird. Its a regular WSJ article.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Surprised me too when my antivirus threw the message up.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Good Evening All..

Could fill pages with everything I thought about today, lol, telepathy would sure come in handy sometimes ! When I saw eisegesis's post earlier it freaked me out ! LOL...a lot of " coincidences " and perhaps a deep down "memory" lead me to consider that some how I may be connected with some crazy Sun Cult, that killed the Snake, pissed off Zeus and made amends by holding " games " featuring music, arts and sports...yeah, I'm nuts !

Vale of Tempe Tempe1.jpg View of the valley with Pineios River flowing through. Vale of Tempe is located in GreeceVale of TempeVale of Tempe Thessaly, Greece Floor elevation approx. 267 metres (876 ft) Long-axis length 12.4 kilometres (7.7 mi) Width 0.7 to 1.5 kilometres (0.43 to 0.93 mi) Geography Coordinates 39°52′37″N 22°33′58″ECoordinates: 39°52′37″N 22°33′58″E Watercourses Pineios River The Vale of Tempe (Greek: Τέμπη) is a gorge in the Tempi municipality of northern Thessaly, Greece, located between Olympus to the north and Ossa to the south. The valley is 10 kilometers long and as narrow as 25 meters in places, with cliffs nearly 500 meters high, and through it flows the Pineios River on its way to the Aegean Sea. In ancient times, it was celebrated by Greek poets as a favorite haunt of Apollo and the Muses. On the right bank of the Pineios sat a temple to Apollo, near which the laurels used to crown the victorious in the Pythian Games were gathered.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a little more about these Pythian Games..

The Pythian Games (Greek: Πύθια; also Delphic Games) were one of the four Panhellenic Games of Ancient Greece. They were held in honour of Apollo every four years at his sanctuary at Delphi.[1] They were held two years after each Olympic Games, and between each Nemean and Isthmian Games. The Pythian Games were founded sometime in the 6th century BC and featured competitions for art and dance. The art and dance competitions pre-dated the athletic portion of the games, and were said to have been started by Apollo after he killed Python and set up the oracle at Delphi.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you dig deeper, it gets more gruesome, I guess there have always been some sick, mean-spirited people in the World that had too much power, we all have seen them , maybe we have been them at times.
But here's the thing I keep coming back to, even if it's true that we came from some ancestry that did evil things, does that make us evil too ?

In fact I would make the case that our " collective soul memory " wants to Heal and do things Better this time....BUT... are we able to learn from History this time around ?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Trump's only way out of impeachment is to fire Muller. Yes or No?

Trump Must Fire Mueller
edit on 22-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Is there a tutorial somewhere where I can learn how decipher Q's posts?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

edit on 23-8-2018 by eisegesis because: angry

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They can't be deciphered its all guesswork that amounts to nothing

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: FlyingFox

Nope its not coming to me.

It's enough that some people track these things for it to become a factor in analyzing the situation.

It doesn't require belief in sky powers, nor does it need a tangential explanation.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Talk about synchronicity. I was telling Rel last night about some weird I noticed.

Yesterday Cohen made headlines of being guilty on 8 counts and Manafort also guilty of 8 counts. Since H is the 8th letter of the alphabet the symbolism could be HH or Heil Hitler.

Neo-nazis use this number as code.

The Nazi SS death's head insignia reminds me of the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Now I understand the Feb DOD acquisition order for "wall padding". It's for the expanded MENTAL ward.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Trump's only way out of impeachment is to fire Muller. Yes or No?

Trump Must Fire Mueller

It's interesting that I started an ATS thread on that subject tonight.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After starting it, I ran across an article that reminded me of what Rudy Giuliani said last week.

He said the entire Mueller probe would be rendered illegitimate and shut down, if the Dossier was proven fake, and the Dossier was the majority of the FISA warrant. That warrant was key to starting the Trump-Russia investigation, which morphed into the Mueller investigation.

That is apparently what key people are working on accomplishing. He said that Mueller's existing indictments go up in smoke too, if he's legally deemed to be illegitimate. Terminating his investigation at that point would be a no-brainer, and only make the usual suspects (who are mad every day anyway) spew hate.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fruit of the poisonous tree works both ways.

Mueller's investigation is dead right now. The first court challenge will sink it.

The FISA warrant is poisoned.

P

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Trump is showing a lot of Love to Manafort... since he was "Just a plant"

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yes. There are good guys.

But you and I probably differ on who they may be.

Good guys close to Operation QForce. Consider this a trailer for upcoming events.

The PLAN is to reclaim the world from the cabal and return it to the people. And here's how it will work...

edit on 23-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

reclaim the world from Hillary the witch Clinton and return it to the people

Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort was just found guilty on eight counts that special counsel Robert Mueller’s team had charged him with in Virginia.

It took the disclosure that he kept $20 Million in offshore banks to avoid taxes before we decided he was a fat Roman?

Guantánamo preps for new prisoners, maybe ISIS fighters, Q will be processing your responses to the intake form please keep posting and don't attempt to flee the thread

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It wouldn't give you any legal protection per se, but having the clearance and access would certainly give you the ability to see vital intel. Hence you would have early warning on intentions, valuable if you want to know what the opposition is planning.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

You'd be surprised who my friends are and what they know about you!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Unfortunately there is not a simple tutorial but there are a number of crib sheets. This is because there is a lot of variation so that the bad guys don't have a predictable way of translating.

As a start point you could down load the spreadsheetwe have developed and look at the "Main Analysis", "Magic Square" and "Decode methods" tabs. Perhaps also some of the purple tabs ending in "...results".

I would also look through SerialBrain2 posts on Steemit or Reddit. (I think there is a link a few pages back by Crankyoldman or Carewemust (link jighlighted as "SB2").

You also need to look at some QProofs.com as this shows diagrammatically how key decode conclusions have been arrived at.

Lastly, get familiar with identifying gematria in both Q Posts and POTUS tweets TIMESTAMPS and Timestamp DELTAS.

Give me a PM if you need more.

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join