It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Blue is the new orange as Guantánamo preps for new prisoners, maybe ISIS fighters

www.miamiherald.com...

www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article213231219.html

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVY BASE, CUBA Earlier this month, in a drill shrouded in secrecy, prison guards practiced for something that hasn't actually happened at Guantánamo in a decade. They rehearsed receiving a new war-on-terror detainee. Medical evaluation? Check. Notification of the International Red Cross? Check. Assignment to a cell? Check. Security and more security. Gone are the iconic orange uniforms that made Camp X-Ray infamous. The man who played the role of new captive wore white. Navy Rear Adm. John Ring, the prison commander, says he hasn't gotten any word that new prisoners are coming. But since President Donald Trump signed an order keeping the prison open, Ring's staff is now preparing for what spokeswoman Navy Cmdr. Anne Leanos calls an "enduring mission.”

lol at "maybe ISIS"

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I offer an opinion and a question.

I think Trump wants to lose the midterms and wants them to try or actually impeach him.

Could that be the answer to the questions Q keeps asking?

i.e. How do you enter evidence legally, How do you do this or that, etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I think that's too far-fetched, because his agenda would be crippled. But that is the strategy behind goading John Brennan to sue, for restoration of his security clearance.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Who do you think its going to be?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Depends on what his "agenda" is I guess

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, I noticed the use of "+" for "check" in your chess link and checked on the map.

There are a lot of crumbs where the line starts with a + indicating check in a certain area.

An example is Q #1926 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

+ FBI personnel removal
+ DOJ personnel removal
+ C_A personnel removal
+ State personnel removal
+ WH personnel removal
+ House personnel removal
+ Senate personnel removal
+ Chair/CEO/VP removal
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS
+ 45,000 sealed indictments

That certainly looks like a "check list"!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, the SerialBrain link in your post concludes that the number 23 represents white hats and the reversal of skull and bones (322).

Tomorrow is the 23rd, so I now expect this is a key day for us.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

B60,

Question: Does the Sec Clearance that Brennen et al have give them some added legal protection they might not otherwise have without it?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
MSM 4 a.m. Broadcast is essentially, that Trump is DONE as President and that he'll be impeached for high crimes. Regular Folk around the world are parroting MSM.

While I trust the plan and enjoy the show, this kind of mass-broadcasting and making people believe that the Great Awakening, Draining the Swamp and Deep State shutdown is supposedly dead, sends negative, discouraging ripples through the Ether.

It should be countered with bigger BOOMs (more explosive leaks about the nature of the Shadow Government).
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Looks like the plan isnt working.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I think this has been lined up as counter punch day... let them think they're back in the driving seat and break their jaw with an uppercut!

As per my previous post SerialBrain reckons 23 is a white hat symbolic number to counter 322 so the next 24 hours should be interesting.

It's also the 3rd day since Q's last post, which was at 00:09:08 on 21st (9+8=17, 2+1=3, 17 vs 3?).

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Comfort Zones.

Wait till we find out who blackmailed Cohen.

🔑🔓

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Are you kidding?! This kind of synchronicity is what keeps some thinking there is something at work beyond the mere mundane. There are no coincidences indeed.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nobody black mailed him. You are just blind to trump and will use any excuse to think hes not dirty.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Craig Murray, former Ambassador to the UK, says that he knows the leaker and it was not the Russians.

They'll tell you that he, along with Glenn Greenwald, Christine Assange and her son as well as Seth Rich are all "Russian shills".

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Lanny Davis has been busy with the press today. This is getting ridiculous. Anyone that believes this will amount to anything isn't being logical.

HUGE admission by @LannyDavis on @MSNBC just now. He has no idea if there is additional evidence to corroborate fraudster Michael Cohen’s claims about Trump. Presumably any other physical/documentary evidence would have come from the FBI raid on Cohen. Davis would know.Text

Another big thing he refuted is the Steele Dossier's claim that Cohen went to Prague to meet with Russians.

Read that and the full article here: www.thegatewaypundit.com... d-versus-trumps/

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
@DeepState: Getting rid of Q or Trump will not fix your problems. There are way too many of us that know and have the ability to act upon what we know. While it may take some time to play out, your Game-Over was already set into motion years ago and there's nothing that can stop it.

Justice prevails.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Queenside and kingside also remind me of the fusion gps drops from last week (or the one before?) that showed the dossier flow of info

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wall Street Journal: Devin Nunes, Washingtons Public Enemy No. 1

The article is worth a read. Not just the headline.

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join