It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The implication could be that they are one and the same? So this might imply Mueller is of Rothschild/Rockerfeller bloodline?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Ever hear of the butterfly effect?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
en.chessbase.com...

'With a knight on f5 the game often wins itself', is said in many text books on attack. Just optically this piece always looks menacing, and here even a colleague is at the ready on g3. How do you judge the situation?

www.chess.com...
1. f3What? this pawn has put it's king in danger 1... e6Black think he can play the quickest mate 2. Kf2? The Fried Fox attac

Find the Markers
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
18 Dec 2017 - 11:27:52 PM
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
ConcourseF
Terminal 5
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE
Q

Those chess moves would apply to the drop

Good find Sab,

Didn't SS use the term FOX_THREE a few weeks ago, meant in a different context then traditional? Frankly I can't remember if it was "three."

"Future unlocks past." This is a key phrase. As I mentioned before from a non linear pov, things look very strange to a linear mind. So one way to interpret this line is when we get to a certain "future" reference point, the past drops become new drops or clarified drops.

Not to make it about revisiting all the minutia, but as we have seen before old clues take on new meaning as reality morphs. These new definitions confirm, at least to me, that we've arrived in the desired reality in spite of the efforts to stop it from happening.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Why is it definitive that if Mueller is dirty, [RR] is dirty; if [RR] is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty?

Why can't one become clean while the other stays dirty? Is Mueller and [RR] the same person?

QOS,

It is a direct Q quote. Of course "if" can mean the opposite, "if one is clean the other is clean. The quote was not "they are" but a question.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I hate how people confuse stupidity with ignorance. One is lacking of intelligence, while the other, is lacking knowledge. And some people are not smart enough, to know the difference lol lol.

I don't understand why it twists them up so bad that others choose to believe in the Q. Why can't they just live and let live and just go about their own lives? How are Q believers affecting their lives at all that they feel they need to insult us and argue every day?

I think they doth protest too much.

I think they know Q is real. But for some reason they don't want anyone else to know and believe it.

They deny Q because they fear it.

Yep - fear indeed.

You can tell the degree to which something is impactful based on the reaction - this is impactful.

I learned a long time ago that when you “argue” with liberals - don’t argue. Stay calm, ask questions, point out their dissonance/contradictions/ask for data/etc. - constant questions. This requires them to either respond thoughtfully or expose themselves by lashing out emotionally/degrading to child-like behavior (of which liberalism has many connections to childhood behavior/need for parenting - interesting topic but OT).

Either way, their idiocy is revealed and they usually move on. They can’t handle being questioned because little of their narrative or belief is supported with historical evidence/data/etc.

So, instead, they come on here and attempt to troll those of us who don’t fit their narrative for laughs - which is fine but it just is what it is.

As I say this, I only support trump because he’s not BHO or a Clinton - but that nuance is also generally lost. I suspect Q isn’t really out to push trump because of trump himself but rather what he represents - a world that isn’t crafted by BHO or the clintons.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, the definitive statement is that Mueller and RR either colluded to frame Trump, or they didn't.

One has to BECOME clean and 'fess up to their dirty deeds in order to untether from the other. (There's that word.)

edit on 22-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Maybe but it was months in before [RR] "came out" (now there's a possible alternative meaning).

From your linked article:

Why should you move the knights first? Well, knights are very much more effective if they are in the centre. (Bishops are more effective here too, but they can work from a distance).

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I believe he did, in what context I don't know. This is definitely a long play, the full movie wont be seen until the last frame.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 22-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe but it was months in before [RR] "came out" (now there's a possible alternative meaning).

From your linked article:

Why should you move the knights first? Well, knights are very much more effective if they are in the centre. (Bishops are more effective here too, but they can work from a distance).

Cult Bishop Extracted from ATL

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
18 Dec 2017 - 11:57:28 PM
Anonymous
18 Dec 2017 - 11:55:21 PM
>>121519
>They Derailed
as Punishment for ALT extraction. Wonder which pawn is off the table… Or was it something higher?
>>121535
BISHOP (cult).
Q

qmap.pub...

REl!!
edit on 22-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Surprise twist ending;
Everyone in this thread goes to gitmo

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well I hear they're making some nice renovations.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Don't forget Trump is a developer.
And he loves waterfront property.
I hope we get a room with a view

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

So, the definitive statement is that Mueller and RR either colluded to frame Trump, or they didn't.

One has to BECOME clean and 'fess up to their dirty deeds in order to untether from the other. (There's that word.)

The quote is from the lengthy Q#1318, which reads better backwards then forwards now. Future proves past I guess. Reading backwards shows something ever so slightly different.

Original:

If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
Common denominator.
Why did Sessions pick RR?

Backwards:
Why did Sessions pick RR?
Common denominator.
If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's pretty interesting, I think that would be a reverse butterfly effect. Huge causes having a small effect on the other side of the solar system. Like a tornado on the other side of the world, changing how the butterfly flaps its wings.

link   

As long as I get a cell next to Cranky so he can talk me down off the ledge

link   

originally posted by: dashen

Don't forget Trump is a developer.
And he loves waterfront property.
I hope we get a room with a view

I call Top bunk.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: FlyingFox

And ? The planets movement magically affects us how?

If you have been around along enough to read my original post, you'd know the reason.

Before I answer, I'll give you a chance to think about it, or even take guess.

It's pretty easy to figure out, and something that can be devised right inside your head.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

only if he can get Soros and the Rothschilds to pay for it

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

how'd that work out for chris farley

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join