It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This is not true though, this your interpretation, I posted what the artist's inspiration was for the collection this one picture came from.

people can see all forms of art and interpret what they want, music, art, movies etc If you see this and automatically and only think of paedophilia that is on you, that doesn't mean others do, and that doesn't mean that is what the subject was, especially since they had already said what their inspiration was

We can use Trump as an example to stay on topic, some could see a picture of his daughter sitting on his lap, could hear him talk about her body in a sexualised way, and could interpret that as incestual paedophilia, and some could interpret it as a proud father

art is meant to be a creative outlook for the artist, a way to expel their emotions, a way to tell a story, share a feeling, or just a personal thing to remember something, and people take that and feel what they want from it, take it and find their personal emotion...

your narrative is clearly looking at everything in connection with Paedophilia so you are biased in your approach, but it is still only a personal interpretation, especially since none of the art actually picturised paedophilia

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Cohen Agreement

Worth having a look at. There is well more to this, the agreement outlines pretty basic tax fraud scheming, hardly an SC effort if collusion is the point. Campaign stuff, meh.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm Trying to find more on RR's Wife. 9 months, so many rabbit holes. back to basics. Follow the wives, Watch the water, those who scream the loudest ect.
I believe I read somewhere that she was purged from the net. Something to do with a "Old" job she had.

Are there any lawyers present?

Wow, I just felt the Whooosssshhhh of hands go up.

Exclusionary rule

Now if I'm not mistaken, this special counsel was instituted because of what? And what happens when this is pointed out???

In strict cases, when an illegal action is used by police/prosecution to gain any incriminating result, all evidence whose recovery stemmed from the illegal action—this evidence is known as "fruit of the poisonous tree"—can be thrown out from a jury (or be grounds for a mistrial if too much information has been irrevocably revealed).

The exclusionary rule applies to all persons within the United States regardless of whether they are citizens, immigrants (legal or illegal), or visitors.

Nothing to see here......
edit on PMWednesdayWednesday ndAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2984 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

This is not true though, this your interpretation, I posted what the artist's inspiration was for the collection this one picture came from.

people can see all forms of art and interpret what they want, music, art, movies etc If you see this and automatically and only think of paedophilia that is on you, that doesn't mean others do, and that doesn't mean that is what the subject was, especially since they had already said what their inspiration was

We can use Trump as an example to stay on topic, some could see a picture of his daughter sitting on his lap, could hear him talk about her body in a sexualised way, and could interpret that as incestual paedophilia, and some could interpret it as a proud father

art is meant to be a creative outlook for the artist, a way to expel their emotions, a way to tell a story, share a feeling, or just a personal thing to remember something, and people take that and feel what they want from it, take it and find their personal emotion...

your narrative is clearly looking at everything in connection with Paedophilia so you are biased in your approach, but it is still only a personal interpretation, especially since none of the art actually picturised paedophilia

Tell me exactly what you see in the picture of unhappy children in their underwear all wearing red shoes.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So [RR-Out][P-Pers] would be King's rook moves out in front of line of pawns?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

So [RR-Out][P-Pers] would be King's rook moves out in front of line of pawns?

Don't know, Sufi.
It just occurs to me that all of the early chess-related terminology appears to have slipped to the sidelines.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I haven't given it much thought, and knowing the artist's inspiration would probably guide a bias towards it, but I don't see paedophilia, nothing about it picturises that, there are other images in their collection where they are not wearing red shoes, so to only point out one image and say see "Red shoes" and connect it to every person you don't like wearing red shoes as part of that group is just dishonest bias

you clearly are looking at everything with a strict bias on everything being paedophilia

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I haven't given it much thought, and knowing the artist's inspiration would probably guide a bias towards it, but I don't see paedophilia, nothing about it picturises that, there are other images in their collection where they are not wearing red shoes, so to only point out one image and say see "Red shoes" and connect it to every person you don't like wearing red shoes as part of that group is just dishonest bias

you clearly are looking at everything with a strict bias on everything being paedophilia

You completely skipped "unhappy children in their underwear".

I have my answer.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

This needs to be seen more. Seriously hillary eating babies and michelle obama a man??? Come on people wake up.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I get the impression that a lot of the actions in the plan are deliberately designed to focus or re-prove essential elements of the constitution and that some may be designed to prove the need for change in the processes beneath it.

POTUS wants the argument already made and proven by the end of the process so that formalisation of required change is quick rather than starting a constitutional crisis?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Why does that assume Paedophilia, unless you are specifically looking for it?

nothing about those pictures depicts a sexualised situation, or torturous situation unless that is already where your mind is.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ten rules for the opening

7.Don't move out your major pieces (Q+RR) where they will get chased around by the little guys and possibly trapped.

exeterchessclub.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, I mentioned the coming period of Mars entering retrograde.

Today marks the time that Mars moves back into the prograde.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

And ? The planets movement magically affects us how?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

And ? The planets movement magically affects us how?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I agree, it should be shared and viewed by everyone. I do have my own opinion, but I decided to keep that to myself for the time being. I want to present it here without my comments, letting others draw their own conclusions. It's a damned funny video though! That's all I'll say for now. Thanks.

Here's another version of Jim's interview.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
en.chessbase.com...

'With a knight on f5 the game often wins itself', is said in many text books on attack. Just optically this piece always looks menacing, and here even a colleague is at the ready on g3. How do you judge the situation?

www.chess.com...
1. f3What? this pawn has put it's king in danger 1... e6Black think he can play the quickest mate 2. Kf2? The Fried Fox attac

Find the Markers
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
18 Dec 2017 - 11:27:52 PM
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
ConcourseF
Terminal 5
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE
Q

Those chess moves would apply to the drop

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
DJT rally clip

Interesting soundbite, does he say Qqqqq?

link   

Let's assume [RR-out][P-Pers] DOES mean King's Rook moves out... then we could infer perhaps that a dash represents a MOVE?

Interestingly, analysing the spreadsheet, there are Q posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub with every count of dashs from:

1 to 30 (Yes every number from 1 to 30!)
41, 47, 48,
52, 53, 55,
60, 66,
112, 118,

One could argue that the count of dashs is also showing which crumbs are relevant to which move in the game.
edit on 22-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   
Why is it definitive that if Mueller is dirty, [RR] is dirty; if [RR] is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty?

Why can't one become clean while the other stays dirty? Is Mueller and [RR] the same person?

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join