It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML, OMG, I'll see your pic and raise you the background to my Avatar, which is the original 5ft diameter version of that sun - from the Head Quarters of Royal Sun Alliance!

I'm spooked now as only ever seen one other version of it.

ETA - you'll have to look at one of my larger posts to see the sun rays on screen in the wallpaper.
edit on 22-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

What movies? I saw the Q post. Havent seen any videos. Sorry catching up

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

What movies? I saw the Q post. Havent seen any videos. Sorry catching up

I don't think "Showtime" in message 1927 was meant to convey an imminent action. The content of the message was more educational. That said... Where is Jeff Sessions?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Something interesting I've been pondering.

The reddit narrative yesterday shows RR and Mueller have been way way around the block.

Splint (...?...) mentioned that when it was all over white hats would be black, black would be white. We have seen a transformation in Lisa Page flipping so maybe.

Then there is this post.

Q#1318
If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.

What strikes me about this is not the assertion but RR vs Mueller. RR is used for Rod Rosenstein, not Rod, or R Rosenstein or Rosenstein in Q. Mueller the opposite. RR is a code, not a name. Mueller is name, not a code?

So my thought is really how long can a global, ww, galactic sting operation be? Our short attention span minds figure the cable teeeveee new cycle is the only reality timeline that exists, but what if many of the names we see now are part of the decades long plan and have been working the angles for decades? Heady
I know, but interesting to ponder, as it shakes the need for vindication and vengeance out of the brain.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just a thought Cranky - could RR also be Rothschild Rex? Or something similar.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Interesting Cranky, I searched all Q drops that had RR in them. Other than in a link, the drop below is the only one in which Rosenstein is spelled out by Q. Something different about this drop? could their be a big code in it, given how unique?

More Deep Cleaning at FBI and DOJ
Q
!2jsTvXXmXs
4 May 2018 - 9:47:29 PM

Justice_1.jpg

[Updated]
James Baker - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]] / removed Jan/FIRED 4.21
Lisa Page - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]]
Testimony received.
Tracking_y.
[Added]
Mike Kortan, FBI Assistant Director for Public Affairs - FIRED [cooperating under 'resigned' title]
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to James Comey - FIRED
[DOJ]
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed]
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCE
Cross against House/Senate resignations/final term announcements + CEO departures.
CONSPIRACY?
FAKE NEWS?
THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED.
TRUST THE PLAN.
JUSTICE.
Q

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: eisegesis

"If the Hyperborean ‘Vale of the Temple’ site is the same site as described in classic literature as the one where the Apolloian cult of the hidden youth was worshipped, it then follows that the Eden valley is without much doubt the same cult site of Apollo / Maponus, that is alluded to in the Classic writings. Apollo was held by the Roman legionnaires guarding Hadrian’s Wall to be the God of the sun, healing, prophecy, music and hunting. At least this is according to the writings of the Pythagorean cult, which records that at least one of their sources of information on this was the Hyperborean’s own High Priest Abaris, when he visited the Greek philosopher Pythagoras at Kroton in Southern Italy. Abaris had come to Kroton to talk with Pythagoras on matters relating to their individual beliefs, as there were considerable similarities and differences between the Celtic and Pythagorean beliefs, sufficient enough to form a strong bond that would last for centuries. According to the Pythagorean records, Abaris was the High Priest who had served in the temple of ‘Apollo’, which, at the time, was said to be sited in the physical centre of the island of Hyperborea [Britain, not Ireland]. In this temple existed the eternal flame of ‘Apollo’, that was never allowed to go out. There were temple priestesses there, who saw to ‘Apollo’s’ dove sacrifices and tended the sacred flame."

Sound familiar?

Very interesting pic. I've always felt INRI means" Inr I (eye)", as in "Inner I (eye)".

Wasn't that the sign/meme that was posted above the Nazarene at the crucifixion?

INRI
Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum

Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews

j = i
Letter J is only about 500 years old.

Yeah. I kind of wonder if that started showing up in paintings, before or after the First Council of Nicaea.

Originally, the Romans meant the sign as sarcasm.
Council of Nicea was around 300 AD...so most of the paintings we refer to with INRI depicted are from much, much, later.
edit on 22-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Also, almost always, RR is bolded and bracketed, with very few exceptions. Don't know if that means anything or not.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Looking at all the drops with RR, Their is A LOT going on with the markings around RR

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is their a Rosenstein/Rothschild connection?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Can you link the serialbrain article? Is it the last link in your post?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Might be old news but...

Rosenstein & Rothschild names are listed next to each other at the globalist meeting in Montreal, Canada.

Where is Rod Rosenstein?
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
11 Jun 2018 - 3:05:07 PM
Where is [RR]?
What country specifically?
Why?
Insurance pleas will fail.
You cannot hide what is already known (and can be proven).
#[[[RR]]]#
Q

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Might be old news but...

Rosenstein & Rothschild names are listed next to each other at the globalist meeting in Montreal, Canada.

Where is Rod Rosenstein?
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
11 Jun 2018 - 3:05:07 PM
Where is [RR]?
What country specifically?
Why?
Insurance pleas will fail.
You cannot hide what is already known (and can be proven).
#[[[RR]]]#
Q

www.reddit.com...

Sab,

#[[[RR]]]#

This one is interesting. We've assumed that most times the brackets are kill boxes around the one contained. You can't kill someone three times. What if in some cases the kill box goes the other way, as RR just whacked three heavyweights?

He's such a controversial figure. It is clear that a huge part of the plan was to give Dems the feeling the had their inside man on the job, otherwise none of this works at all. DJT plays the "oh their are out to get me" thing and we know RR and RM said the "collusion" thing is not an issue - yet teeeveee devotee's swear by the day those two bring the hammer down on trump.

RR, Rockefeller Rothschild?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Can you link the serialbrain article? Is it the last link in your post?

Here you go my friend.

SB2 link

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Their is A lot there, reminds me of the #FLYRRFLY#. could be a reverse kill box one kill for each side?
These 2 drops from January, looking at them differently now may imply RR is a marker not just RODR

RR Out Stringer & Marker
Anonymous
4 Jan 2018 - 12:43:04 AM
[J-Go_dX)-2-8
Everything has meaning.
Who is AMB Matlock?
YES.
/[RR-out][P_pers]
EO_CLASSIFIED_WH[ -6713A]
SIG_con_MAR39sv3665BECD
Q

RR Marker
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
6 Jan 2018 - 3:49:41 PM
Marker missed?
[RR-out]
POTUS Tweet - RR/out.
Why is this relevant?
Q

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Now that sounds interesting Sabre!

I think that's one of the missing pieces of the puzzle - who are the BRIDGES between deep state and Cabal leadership.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm Trying to find more on RR's Wife. 9 months, so many rabbit holes. back to basics. Follow the wives, Watch the water, those who scream the loudest ect.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

TW point reinforces the point I made a few pages ago in debate with Phage.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Their is A lot there, reminds me of the #FLYRRFLY#. could be a reverse kill box one kill for each side?
These 2 drops from January, looking at them differently now may imply RR is a marker not just RODR

RR Out Stringer & Marker
Anonymous
4 Jan 2018 - 12:43:04 AM
[J-Go_dX)-2-8
Everything has meaning.
Who is AMB Matlock?
YES.
/[RR-out][P_pers]
EO_CLASSIFIED_WH[ -6713A]
SIG_con_MAR39sv3665BECD
Q

RR Marker
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
6 Jan 2018 - 3:49:41 PM
Marker missed?
[RR-out]
POTUS Tweet - RR/out.
Why is this relevant?
Q

Tossing this out there:
Remember "RED CASTLE" "WHITE CASTLE" and all of the 'chess' references?

Another (shorter) identifier for 'castle' in chess...is 'ROOK'
Could [RR] = 'RED ROOK'?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join