It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: eisegesis

"If the Hyperborean ‘Vale of the Temple’ site is the same site as described in classic literature as the one where the Apolloian cult of the hidden youth was worshipped, it then follows that the Eden valley is without much doubt the same cult site of Apollo / Maponus, that is alluded to in the Classic writings. Apollo was held by the Roman legionnaires guarding Hadrian’s Wall to be the God of the sun, healing, prophecy, music and hunting. At least this is according to the writings of the Pythagorean cult, which records that at least one of their sources of information on this was the Hyperborean’s own High Priest Abaris, when he visited the Greek philosopher Pythagoras at Kroton in Southern Italy. Abaris had come to Kroton to talk with Pythagoras on matters relating to their individual beliefs, as there were considerable similarities and differences between the Celtic and Pythagorean beliefs, sufficient enough to form a strong bond that would last for centuries. According to the Pythagorean records, Abaris was the High Priest who had served in the temple of ‘Apollo’, which, at the time, was said to be sited in the physical centre of the island of Hyperborea [Britain, not Ireland]. In this temple existed the eternal flame of ‘Apollo’, that was never allowed to go out. There were temple priestesses there, who saw to ‘Apollo’s’ dove sacrifices and tended the sacred flame."

Sound familiar?

Very interesting pic. I've always felt INRI means" Inr I (eye)", as in "Inner I (eye)".

Wasn't that the sign/meme that was posted above the Nazarene at the crucifixion?

INRI
Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum

Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews

j = i
Letter J is only about 500 years old.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

"If the Hyperborean ‘Vale of the Temple’ site is the same site as described in classic literature as the one where the Apolloian cult of the hidden youth was worshipped, it then follows that the Eden valley is without much doubt the same cult site of Apollo / Maponus, that is alluded to in the Classic writings. Apollo was held by the Roman legionnaires guarding Hadrian’s Wall to be the God of the sun, healing, prophecy, music and hunting. At least this is according to the writings of the Pythagorean cult, which records that at least one of their sources of information on this was the Hyperborean’s own High Priest Abaris, when he visited the Greek philosopher Pythagoras at Kroton in Southern Italy. Abaris had come to Kroton to talk with Pythagoras on matters relating to their individual beliefs, as there were considerable similarities and differences between the Celtic and Pythagorean beliefs, sufficient enough to form a strong bond that would last for centuries. According to the Pythagorean records, Abaris was the High Priest who had served in the temple of ‘Apollo’, which, at the time, was said to be sited in the physical centre of the island of Hyperborea [Britain, not Ireland]. In this temple existed the eternal flame of ‘Apollo’, that was never allowed to go out. There were temple priestesses there, who saw to ‘Apollo’s’ dove sacrifices and tended the sacred flame."

Sound familiar?

Very interesting pic. I've always felt INRI means" Inr I (eye)", as in "Inner I (eye)".

Wasn't that the sign/meme that was posted above the Nazarene at the crucifixion?

Yes, and as I pointed out earlier in the thread, "I am", the name of God, in French is "Je suis". Jesus?

Often, expressions have many layers of meaning, like an onion.
edit on 8/22/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who cares about Broidy when, allegedly, the POTUS has conspired to commit at least one crime?
And what Crime is that?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sound familiar?

INRI

j = i

Yeah. I kind of wonder if that started showing up in paintings, before or after the First Council of Nicaea.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sound familiar?

INRI

j = i

Even as late as the 18th Century, many people didn't consider J to be a "real" letter. That's why Washington DC jumps from I Street to K Street.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Sound familiar?

Yes, and as I pointed out earlier in the thread, "I am", the name of God, in French is "Je suis". Jesus?

Saw that! Language is an amazing study, for me. I starred you for that one and this one...but, my stars don't seem to be particularly sticky on ATS..

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Sound familiar?

Saw that! Language is an amazing study, for me. I starred you for that one and this one...but, my stars don't seem to be particularly sticky on ATS..

Hey, thanks. Etymology is fascinating.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I hate how people confuse stupidity with ignorance. One is lacking of intelligence, while the other, is lacking knowledge. And some people are not smart enough, to know the difference lol lol.

I don't understand why it twists them up so bad that others choose to believe in the Q. Why can't they just live and let live and just go about their own lives? How are Q believers affecting their lives at all that they feel they need to insult us and argue every day?

I think they doth protest too much.

I think they know Q is real. But for some reason they don't want anyone else to know and believe it.

They deny Q because they fear it.

I suppose belief in something that cant be held, seen, or weighed, frightens a certain type of person. Things like Hope, which by the way is Bobs word for the day.

Others just like to pop balloons, or burn ants with a magnifying glass, or take candy away from a baby. Some, even like to torture small animals to show how much they are in control.

But I think the real reason is because Q represents something they cant pop, steal, or torture. Something they cant control.

Q, yes Q, is that one little ant!!!! They fear UNITY!!! "Were We Go One, We ALL Go"

That is what they fear. Its the end of their Disgusting world!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Looks like Idris Elba didn't make the cut.
What's the matter can't a black man get a license to kill?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm almost 100% convinced that Q is the worlds greatest counter-intel operation to make the most vocal Trump supporters passive (thinking that something is happening behind the scenes) until after the damage is done.

President Trump could be on the verge of being forced out of office and you guys would still be sitting tight, "trusting Sessions" and waiting for some 4D chess that isn't going to happen. All because of some completely unverified source posting on 8chan.

Time to open your eyes, people. The President is in trouble, he's taking hits left, right and centre and Jeff Sessions is NOT coming to help him, it wouldn't even surprise me if he was the "insurance policy" all along. Sessions needs to be fired.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

...others choose to believe....

It is rational to accept a truth claim after evidence has been examined thoroughly; irrational, otherwise.

...live and let live....

Socrates would never have been put to death; and, he would never have become so historically famous or important.

insult us and argue

Socrates was an annoying little gadfly to some people who hated his guts for questioning, always questioning, never not.

...protest too much....

Is there something wrong about that? What is "too much"?

...Q is real....

No doubt about that; but, the question is 'Will Q prove to be the Q that Q claims to be?' Is it or is it not a crime to impersonate a military intelligence officer(s)? Is it or is it not illegal, as well as highly immoral for anyone to do so? Is it or is it not a dishonest, disrespectful and misleading thing to do? Ought there or ought there not to be severe social consequences for anyone doing so?

We question the evidence and publish our findings in various locations where Q followers can be found; exposing lies; scraping bull# off the bone; telling the truth - even if people don't like to hear it. That's what Socrates did through his use of diologue while claiming personal ignorance. He was intellectually honest - or, was he just playing a tricky game with people? I could never decide on that issue. In that way, he let others figure things out for themselves; but, nowadays, it seems that the Socratic Method alone is not enough; truth claims are made and countered with evidence; that's what people appear to demand and want.

Forums like this one are for hashing things out; presenting different and differing points of view; a 'safe space' in which to proclaim what one believes and accepts; an arena for intelligent debate where people go to spar armed only with concepts and the words that wield them.

I know it can be challenging for some people sometimes; but, to deny x does not equate to a fear of x. In fact, an apparent 'denial' may only seem that way to some, whereas to the 'denier' it is actually meant as rebuttal.

No worries though.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EnzoD

You wasted you 55th comment in 7 years on that?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnzoD
I'm almost 100% convinced that Q is the worlds greatest counter-intel operation to make the most vocal Trump supporters passive (thinking that something is happening behind the scenes) until after the damage is done.

President Trump could be on the verge of being forced out of office and you guys would still be sitting tight, "trusting Sessions" and waiting for some 4D chess that isn't going to happen. All because of some completely unverified source posting on 8chan.

Time to open your eyes, people. The President is in trouble, he's taking hits left, right and centre and Jeff Sessions is NOT coming to help him, it wouldn't even surprise me if he was the "insurance policy" all along. Sessions needs to be fired.
Not really concerned about Seasons. I'm certain he sits in his office all day twiddling his thumbs, thinking about how to spend his next pay check. Or maybe he is writing reservations to the hotel in Cuba, aww shucks, who knows for sure.

They can take Trump out tomorrow, and I'm certain "The Plan" will trigger. Go ahead, make our day.

[Graphic Go ahead, make my day" - Dirty Harry] video ommited!!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EnzoD

Trump is not taking hits left or right anywhere except for in the fictional media timeline.
And if all else fails did you know a sitting president can pardon himself?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think this is worth a re-read

FBI Raid on Cohen - Backdoor to Introduce Evidence Legally
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
27 Apr 2
Cohen raid by FBI?
Public context: re: payment to Stormy Daniels?
SC & FBI raided POTUS’ attorney to pull Stormy Daniels payment info?
RR signed off?
What other docs were collected?
How many places raided?
Raid on the President of the United States’ attorney for payment details re: private case re: Stormy Daniels?
Think logically.
How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
Who has everything?
Methods which info collected/ obtained?
Admissible in the court of law?
Insert Rudy.
First public statement.
“It shouldn’t take more than “a week or two” to come to a resolution on the probe.”
www.foxnews.com...
Think resignations.
Who has the POWER?
If POTUS was in a weakened position (about to be impeached/indicted) would ‘they’ resign?
Why are we here?
Public forum.
World watching.
Sharing of intel to bad actors?
Purpose?
Not confirming SC is on /team/.
Question everything.
Timing important.
Planned?
Q

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Cohen had is deal long ago

Interesting that his deal seemed to have been done just a few days after the raid. Deals take time, especially deals with lawyers, as lawyers are loathe to do in their own kind.

There are a lot of assumptions, original narratives, about cohen, stormy etc. A lot, which teeeveee viewers have turned into undeniable facts.

TW has an interesting metaphor on the topic.

On another topic, for those who want a head spinner, Serialbrain2 has a very interesting take on the parade. Also a breakdown on another way to view the tweets re number signals via the irregularities we see.

Seems cohen has some clinton ties. "How do you get evidence..." Chelsea Clinton livin large

carry on @

edit on 22-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join