It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
LOL
@WiredSources
FLASHBACK: Barack Obama personally violated FEC Rules by filming campaign video in the White House

OR This One

Sure if you look you may find much more LOL
edit on 22-8-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Art may be interpretative, especially those that want to fit it into their narrative and conspiracies, but most of it has personal meaning to the artist

" in which she gazes directly into the darkest abysses of the human soul."

edit to add

the pictures don't look like the pool they are supposedly from

The bottom line on this art stuff is the subjects are frightened and depicted in their underwear. That screams pedo.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
@WiredSources
FLASHBACK: Barack Obama personally violated FEC Rules by filming campaign video in the White House

OR This One

Sure if you look you may find must more LOL

Bob, if your here, which I have little doubt you are, Believe me, there are stations in life, higher than you.

The Judge has spoken LOL LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's not a matter of political affiliation, but a matter of truthiness. Drop that Hillary affiliation and you'll be fine.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

it screams what you want it to "scream" at you to fit your narrative

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

"If the Hyperborean ‘Vale of the Temple’ site is the same site as described in classic literature as the one where the Apolloian cult of the hidden youth was worshipped, it then follows that the Eden valley is without much doubt the same cult site of Apollo / Maponus, that is alluded to in the Classic writings. Apollo was held by the Roman legionnaires guarding Hadrian’s Wall to be the God of the sun, healing, prophecy, music and hunting. At least this is according to the writings of the Pythagorean cult, which records that at least one of their sources of information on this was the Hyperborean’s own High Priest Abaris, when he visited the Greek philosopher Pythagoras at Kroton in Southern Italy. Abaris had come to Kroton to talk with Pythagoras on matters relating to their individual beliefs, as there were considerable similarities and differences between the Celtic and Pythagorean beliefs, sufficient enough to form a strong bond that would last for centuries. According to the Pythagorean records, Abaris was the High Priest who had served in the temple of ‘Apollo’, which, at the time, was said to be sited in the physical centre of the island of Hyperborea [Britain, not Ireland]. In this temple existed the eternal flame of ‘Apollo’, that was never allowed to go out. There were temple priestesses there, who saw to ‘Apollo’s’ dove sacrifices and tended the sacred flame."

Sound familiar?

Very interesting pic. I've always felt INRI means" Inr I (eye)", as in "Inner I (eye)".
edit on 8/22/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

it screams what you want it to "scream" at you to fit your narrative

Jesus, you really buy into the crap, don't you? Any rational person knows exactly what they're looking at.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
a reply to: cosmickat

Stupid is as stupid does. There is no shortage of that in this thread. Ones inability to reconcile such things is their own stupidity.

I am really overwhelmed by the exuberance of your verbosity...and at this present moment I am unsure wether or not I have just been called stupid.

I will ponder this for a while.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

trump isnt 007.
Q made it seem more like they are using the Trump™©® Brand to "drain the swamp", install "La Junta", and avert nuclear bloodshed.
and maybe, just maybe, give back some power to the "people"

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

trump isnt 007.
Q made it seem more like they are using the Trump™©® Brand to "drain the swamp", install "La Junta", and avert nuclear bloodshed.
and maybe, just maybe, give back some power to the "people"

I am all for more " Power to the People "
And so ...
We are still on for Idris Elba ! 《fist-pump》 Result !!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

"The violent themes in Serbian artist Biljana Đurđević’s works reflect her development as an artist during the horror-stricken 1990s – when violence in her country peaked following the collapse of the communist regime in Eastern Europe. The body of works featured in this exhibition represents a selection from several series created by Đurđević between 1999 and 2007, in which she gazes directly into the darkest abysses of the human soul."

Maybe her artistic choices were about her experiences with more than war.

Here's her book.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I hate how people confuse stupidity with ignorance. One is lacking of intelligence, while the other, is lacking knowledge. And some people are not smart enough, to know the difference lol lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ripping Quthers a new one.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I hate how people confuse stupidity with ignorance. One is lacking of intelligence, while the other, is lacking knowledge. And some people are not smart enough, to know the difference lol lol.

I don't understand why it twists them up so bad that others choose to believe in the Q. Why can't they just live and let live and just go about their own lives? How are Q believers affecting their lives at all that they feel they need to insult us and argue every day?

I think they doth protest too much.

I think they know Q is real. But for some reason they don't want anyone else to know and believe it.

They deny Q because they fear it.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

"If the Hyperborean ‘Vale of the Temple’ site is the same site as described in classic literature as the one where the Apolloian cult of the hidden youth was worshipped, it then follows that the Eden valley is without much doubt the same cult site of Apollo / Maponus, that is alluded to in the Classic writings. Apollo was held by the Roman legionnaires guarding Hadrian’s Wall to be the God of the sun, healing, prophecy, music and hunting. At least this is according to the writings of the Pythagorean cult, which records that at least one of their sources of information on this was the Hyperborean’s own High Priest Abaris, when he visited the Greek philosopher Pythagoras at Kroton in Southern Italy. Abaris had come to Kroton to talk with Pythagoras on matters relating to their individual beliefs, as there were considerable similarities and differences between the Celtic and Pythagorean beliefs, sufficient enough to form a strong bond that would last for centuries. According to the Pythagorean records, Abaris was the High Priest who had served in the temple of ‘Apollo’, which, at the time, was said to be sited in the physical centre of the island of Hyperborea [Britain, not Ireland]. In this temple existed the eternal flame of ‘Apollo’, that was never allowed to go out. There were temple priestesses there, who saw to ‘Apollo’s’ dove sacrifices and tended the sacred flame."

Sound familiar?

OMG !!!! On page 313 even ! This is soooo heavy I really need to think about it more before responding.

They even used Laurel tree branches from these mountains as crowns ????? WTH is going on here !!!!

pic was taken at our old house, so freaky !!!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Sound familiar?

Very interesting pic. I've always felt INRI means" Inr I (eye)", as in "Inner I (eye)".

Wasn't that the sign/meme that was posted above the Nazarene at the crucifixion?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is interesting:

Former Clinton Pollster: Hillary Clinton Broke Campaign Finance Laws, Not Donald Trump

Mark Penn, former pollster for the Clintons wrote this article:

The usual procedures here would be for the FEC to investigate complaints and sort through these murky laws to determine if these kinds of payments are personal in nature or more properly classified as campaign expenditures. And, on the Daniels payment that was made and reimbursed by Trump, it is again a question of whether that was made for personal reasons (especially since they have been trying since 2011 to obtain agreement). Just because it would be helpful to the campaign does not convert it to a campaign expenditure. Think of a candidate with bad teeth who had dental work done to look better for the campaign; his campaign still could not pay for it because it’s a personal expenditure.

Contrast what is going on here with the treatment of the millions of dollars paid to a Democratic law firm which, in turn, paid out money to political research firm Fusion GPS and British ex-spy Christopher Steele without listing them on any campaign expenditure form — despite crystal-clear laws and regulations that the ultimate beneficiaries of the funds must be listed. This rule was even tightened recently. There is no question that hiring spies to do opposition research in Russia is a campaign expenditure, and yet, no prosecutorial raids have been sprung on the law firm, Fusion GPS or Steele. Reason: It does not “get” Trump.

It appears as if the prosecutors didn't even go through the proper channels to determine if an election violation actually occurred.

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join