It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well... new options:

a) Donald Trump directed Cohen to advise Broidy to sort out that problem or resign before he was fired... he resigned.

b) Broidy was a shortlist candidate for a federal office position from Trump due to his RNC finance role and Cohen was directed by Broidy to payoff Broidy's playmate.

edit on 22-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who cares about Broidy when, allegedly, the POTUS has conspired to commit at least one crime?

edit on 8/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Will this Fortune link do for you?

Or this New York times link?

There's dozens more!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Excuse me for not getting as good news coverage in the UK but isn't the only potential crime that POTUS is alleged to have committed the direction of his lawyer to pay-off under an NDA?

If people have it wrong and the candidate for federal office was Broidy then what crime remains?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

It was literally the lesser of two evils. To think that he was part of a decades old plan to end the deep state is outrageous.

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
To think that the crimes of Cohen and Manafort are going to be the end of Trump, is desperate wishful thinking. Their crimes simply point out that Trump was right in firing them. More likely they were Deep State plants. Regardless of plants or not, since they cant prove Russian Collusion they have to prove Manafort tax fraud and Cohen pay-offs. The more vindictive and desperate "the resistance" gets, the more I trust the plan and enjoy the show.

I realized last night that they seem to have finally given up on the Russia narrative, and are now looking for anything they can use against him.

But it's going to take a heck of a lot more than a "campaign finance violation" that didn't even involve any campaign money. That's a technical violation of the sort that normally gets you a fine. They just threw that in with the fraud charges so they'll finally have something. Cohen's lawyer is an old friend of the Clintons, and seems to have replaced Michael Avenatti as the new face of the Trump haters. So of course he had his client plead guilty to this dubious charge.

Cohen should sue Lanny Davis for ineffective counsel.
edit on 22-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hey, you guys remember when Obama was fined 375,000 for Campaign Finance violations?

www.politico.com...

Me too....

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

Assuming this is accurate:

Despite the media hype it is not a campaign contribution for a candidate to instruct his attorney to pay-off a nuisance claim to avoid any issues or embarrassment. It is not a campaign donation for Donald Trump to reimburse his attorney for paying the claim.

♦The issue of the Cohen payment being an “in kind” campaign contribution is the bottom line question which underpins the charge.

There is no FEC rule or law that says a candidate cannot pay-off an accuser to avoid further issues, a nuisance claim. Paying an accuser to avoid controversy or embarrassment, is no different than a candidate buying an American made car -with personal funds- to gain the beneficial public optics of not driving a foreign car. Neither expense example makes the payment an aspect of am “in kind” campaign contribution.

There is no connected claim that President Trump used campaign funds to repay his attorney for eliminating the nuisance claim. President Trump, a businessman, used his own business income to repay his attorney; an attorney on a monthly retainer.

The entire charge of Cohen making a campaign contribution, or campaign finance violation, is a manufactured claim, made only by the SDNY, for political benefit.
theconservativetreehouse.com... ere-the-media-focus/#more-153144

How can the charge of a federal campaign finance violation be legally valid? Is there no "Federal Campaign Finance Rules" document? The SDNY prosecutors can't just make up laws, and say someone violated them.

They can when they're colluding with the defense attorney to throw his client under the bus, in the name of furthering the anti-Trump resistance.

Again, Cohen must have been insane to hire Lanny Davis. Didn't he know who Davis was, and where his loyalties lie? I was in high school during the Clinton Administration, and I remember Davis well enough that he probably threw this case on purpose.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Even if the Campaign Finance Law was violated, per Phages link a few pages back, Remediation and repayment are the course of action IF a complaint (MUR) is made, which it has not been. Care to prove me wrong ?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Some info on Clinton's from an Anon

Twitter

edit on 22-8-2018 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Wow. You're a fast reader. Who would've thought?

Do you think that paying someone to be quiet about something that could damage the chances of someone being elected would not be a material contribution to the election effort?
I think I like Trumps way of silencing people, verses Hillary's...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

"If the Hyperborean ‘Vale of the Temple’ site is the same site as described in classic literature as the one where the Apolloian cult of the hidden youth was worshipped, it then follows that the Eden valley is without much doubt the same cult site of Apollo / Maponus, that is alluded to in the Classic writings. Apollo was held by the Roman legionnaires guarding Hadrian’s Wall to be the God of the sun, healing, prophecy, music and hunting. At least this is according to the writings of the Pythagorean cult, which records that at least one of their sources of information on this was the Hyperborean’s own High Priest Abaris, when he visited the Greek philosopher Pythagoras at Kroton in Southern Italy. Abaris had come to Kroton to talk with Pythagoras on matters relating to their individual beliefs, as there were considerable similarities and differences between the Celtic and Pythagorean beliefs, sufficient enough to form a strong bond that would last for centuries. According to the Pythagorean records, Abaris was the High Priest who had served in the temple of ‘Apollo’, which, at the time, was said to be sited in the physical centre of the island of Hyperborea [Britain, not Ireland]. In this temple existed the eternal flame of ‘Apollo’, that was never allowed to go out. There were temple priestesses there, who saw to ‘Apollo’s’ dove sacrifices and tended the sacred flame."

Sound familiar?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesisIn some abstract way, yes, to me. Connecting the deep old dots...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Mindsets. When you look at those, time and differences of language disappear. When I see the word "Cult", it represents that part of mankind that must operate in the darkness/ hidden.

Society, or cult.

When reading you passage it takes me to the mindset of the book "Brave New (Old) World". Today when one delves deep enough one might find that a "Cult" does in fact run our world using the motis operandi of the above book. But "Soma" the drug of choice is actually "Soilent Red".

This mindset is not new, but may in fact go back to the origins of mankind itself. A slave to Technology and freedom, used to enslave, and control.

Maybe it was never about Yellow metal, maybe it was all about a yellow liquid. As we harvest our animals and grains...

edit on AMWednesdayWednesday ndAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0189 by All Seeing Eye because: added video

(post by cosmickat removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It is always Darkest before the Dawn. Your welcome.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Trump as Hook?
Sure. Why not?
Evil as hell.

Is Mueller the croc? Tick Tock.

Nooo. You have it cast all wrong.
In THIS story:
Trump = Peter Pan
Deep state = Hook
Q = Qrocodile (tick tock)
Extras:
HRC as Smee (deep state lackey)
Anons as Lost Boys (duh)

Are you not reading anything here

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Should be called the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thank you for being succinct.

Just saying though...it was from this actual thread that I learned Trump was apparently 007
So by that logic does that mean this thread is stupid ?

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join