It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

[snipped]

Do you think that paying someone to be quiet about something that could damage the chances of someone being elected would not be a material contribution to the election effort?

edit on Wed Aug 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There is an article by zeropointnow on ibankcoin.com that stars two such pictures claimed to be owned by Tony Podesta.

I have done enough investigation to leave that part of the theory worthy of considering.

You have not commented on the rest of the theory?

ETA - An interesting point about Serbians and other Yugoslavian peoples... They would change the spelling of their surnames at will or depending on who controlled their country. I know this because I have visited one graveyard in Croatia with 23 of my relatives buried in. There are 15 different spellings of the same surname. This was mostly because over the last hundred odd years Austria, Italy, Russia and Germany controlled the area. (A real roadblock to completing my family tree!).

For the artist in question, A half hour search showed up a brother cartoonist who worked on Marvel and Thor, and an anti government musician father - 3 different surnames pronounced the same and with facial resemblances. It also showed up someone in the cosmetic surgery world.

edit on 22-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, you don't believe good people in our govt. could be tired of a takeover by malevolent forces in our country and now are acting on it!??

That it's akin to a Peter Pan story!!!???
edit on 22-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Your theory is "WHAT IF PODESTAS ART ACTUALLY PORTRAYS HIM AND HIS BROTHER/FELLOW MK ULTRA VICTIMS?".

So far we have one painting of a girl on a stool and I'm guessing the ones shown by zeropointnow are the girls and leaves in the empty pool and two girls laying down in the swamp. Kinda hard to say they represent him and his brother when they are all girls.

I honestly don't know what you expect me to say.

edit on 22-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I love a good tale, well told. This ain't it.

And Trump ain't no good guy.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is one line of the theory... sounds like you're as tired as me... off for some zeds!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

It is the core of the theory. You started off by describing MK Ultra programming then jumped to Tony Podesta being about the right age and the underwear and pool looking like from that time period although the artist is European and much younger.

Then you say that the art reminds him of innocence and the event which drove his life although we don't even know if he owns any of the paintings which might actually do that.

ETA: And the red shoes might just be a tacky trendy thing to do or maybe just remembering those suffering with lyme disease - red shoe day.

edit on 22-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
"The violent themes in Serbian artist Biljana Đurđević’s works reflect her development as an artist during the horror-stricken 1990s – when violence in her country peaked following the collapse of the communist regime in Eastern Europe. The body of works featured in this exhibition represents a selection from several series created by Đurđević between 1999 and 2007, in which she gazes directly into the darkest abysses of the human soul."

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Well, prepare to be pleasantly surprised that there are good guys somewhere in the govt. Our friends at the No Such Agency are going to take you on a ride of your life, that people will be talking and writing about for the next Century!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yes. There are good guys.

But you and I probably differ on who they may be.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Tell me about it... I have in croatia:

1) Cousin who died in pain from brain tumor because Serbians blew up the only medicines factory in Croatia,
2) A family friend whose 2 young children were killed by Serbians in front of her,
3) A cousin who became a heroin addict to escape the pain of what he saw when conscripted,
4) A cousin who married a Serb who refused to let any non-serb family see their children when she died,
... and don't get me started on the WWII deaths of teenage partisans, women and children chained in barbed wire and thrown down a well alive, a grandmother who escaped rape by using a salami.

The point I'd like to make is that the Serbians led the aggression and war crimes in that period... the artist wasn't identifying with victims, she was the artist in control, creating victims pictorially!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Art may be interpretative, especially those that want to fit it into their narrative and conspiracies, but most of it has personal meaning to the artist

" in which she gazes directly into the darkest abysses of the human soul."

edit to add

the pictures don't look like the pool they are supposedly from
edit on 22-8-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I agree its personal interpretation.

As in, I would interpret this:

in which she gazes directly into the darkest abysses of the human soul

...as much like a sadist who likes to see if they can kill the soul of their victims first!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Re Cohen's statement that he was directed by a candidate for federal office...

A question: Does that candidate have to be Donald Trump? Or are people jumping to conclusions?

Could Cohen have been blackmailed by Hilary Clinton to make the payment?

Were there any other "candidates for federal office" at the time? VP? Others?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Question: How many clients did Cohen have?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Retort: Does it have to be a client if he was being blackmailed?

This article says POTUS, Elliot Broidy and a 3rd client that Cohen refused to divulge!

ETA - Imagine what a rabbit-hole if HRC had been the 3rd client!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

This article names that client.
www.cnbc.com...

Surprise!

edit on 8/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Look what Elliott Broidy's Wiki says about paying off a playboy playmate!!!

Broidy resigned from his RNC role in April 2018 after the Wall Street Journal reported that he had been a party to a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with former Playboy Playmate Shera Bechard, paying $1.6 million for her silence about a sexual affair between them.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

And?

But Wikipedia? Really?

edit on 8/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join