It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Phoenix,

Interestingly, Danny Boyle has just dropped out of directing the next Bond film "due to artistic differences".

BBC Article today

Danny Boyle made "Trainspotting" which glorified drug taking. It was released in the UK... wait for it:

33 Calendar years after JFKs assassination,
32 years 3 months (323) actual years/months after.

He also directed the London 2012 Olympics with the Queen (stuntman) parachuting in to the stadium.

It wouldn't surprise me if Danny had wanted to portray Bond this time as LGBT.

edit on 21-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Cohen's lawyer set him up. I remember Lanny Davis. He's a Clinton-family dirtbag, and Cohen must have been nuts to rely on him!Lquote]

I was wondering before this explanation about Trump contributing to his own campaign and if it was his funds could he use them as neededl But I am at a loss to reconcile your comment. If it went out of the campaign it had to be a distribution not a contribution.

Could you explain in a way that might makes sense to me, simple minded as I seem to be.

Will be off for the night. Check in tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you for responding.

Perhaps:
The JFK assassination "solidified something" in the mind of 17 year-old Donald Trump.
Therefore, President Trump chose Q as the "title" for his information dissiminator, because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Hopefully we'll know all the details one day.

And I, was 7. JFK was and is very deep in me, Spiritually!!
edit on PMTuesdayTuesday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago23811 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for putting better clarity around it CoranDeo... you're right, obviously they don't need the spouse testimony if they have recordings! Simple enough to prove whose the voice was nowadays, especially with all the toys FBI and CIA have.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

And I, was 7. JFK was and is very deep in me!!

This one could be misinterpreted
edit on 21-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

AAllanon, do you think this could have been to inform that NATO/allies are shown in round brackets in Q posts
?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes, that bit was figured out before but linking that to FIREWALLS wasn't (I think). Anyhow, it's on the radar now.

As per the rest, yes, could be trying times. Always good advice to separate work and social/family contacts in separate social media/email accounts.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

maybe yes

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
26:40 "Q uh really surprising to a lot of people"

twatter

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What a Shock....

Michael Flynn's sentencing delayed, once again

Link

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Good catch!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You seriously believe this plan goes back some 50 plus years? That's insane. There is no way to even know if he would live this long. Let alone be whom he became.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

And I, was 7. JFK was and is very deep in me!!

This one could be misinterpreted
Spiritually!

Thank you.
edit on PMTuesdayTuesday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago24811 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

There's nothing serious about this. It's all a game. fake fake fake

Please enlighten us. You seem to have the scoop. So, it’s fact based time! Write us the cohesive narrative with documented events and show the world you’re right. Let’s see it.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

You seriously believe this plan goes back some 50 plus years? That's insane. There is no way to even know if he would live this long. Let alone be whom he became.

I know it has.

You have seen the evidence I have placed in front of you and as is typical, you choose to misrepresent the truth.

Would you like me to repeat the information?

P

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CoramDeo

Didn't you guys figure this out when Huma didn't divorce Weiner?
Not to be condescending but I thought it Quite obvious.

You know if you think about it, that was the when the deep state was really taking a hit. Since then they have really turned the heat up on Trump. I believe there next card is being played and it is a dirty one and it will probably affect most of us.

We who follow Q, support Trump, want justice from those that have broken our laws, are on the other side of facebook,Twitter,Google ETC.

They can shut you down. They are doing it now. Right now it's your opinion on politics. Tomorrow it could be your website or your email.

How many of us small business owners rely on the internet for our livelihood?

What price are you willing to pay?

ETA , It also occurred to me, that whatever this second movie is about, it is going to happen no matter what. It doesn't matter if Trump loses the house, it doesn't matter who gets convicted.

The 45,000 sealed indictments are gonna be served and all hell is gonna breakloose.

Or, we are screwed.

You know, I think you’re right.

I support Trump not because he’s trump but because he’s not Clinton et. All.

Just today I was reading about the Manafort/Cohen situations and popped up Drudge. From all the headlines there I sat back, observing the mosaic of news and for some reason it sank in differently that the forces working against the American people are immensely strong and we’re screwed - and people don’t even realize it.

It was a weird feeling but one that speaks to the comment above. We’re at a very pivotal fork in the road and whatever path we end up on will be course we stay for a long time. One path is the end of our country as we know it. One resets the course and continues to a brighter future.

I just suspect the forces at work here (socials, msm, etc.) are going to win. And that sucks.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I have to agree here.

Trump is just the person who isn’t BHO/Clinton. That’s it. Anyone who opposed BHO/Clinton politics would have the same impact.

That said, it also took Trump to pull it off. He behaves not like a politician on the right - he knows how to deal with people who fight dirty. No existing GOP candidate could do it. Right person, right time. Not a 50 year plan.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

100% Spot on. Any plan is better than the 16 year plan that Q attributed to 4 terms split between Obama and Hillary. We not only escaped disaster, but are experiencing a very special growth transformation.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You dont have evidence of this. Its an assumption and is wild. What is your evidence a music video from 30 years ago.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

It was literally the lesser of two evils. To think that he was part of a decades old plan to end the deep state is outrageous.

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join