It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You can ask that now but what difference does it make? Seems to be outdoors. The girl that snapped the pic thought it was Obama but she was probably just snapping pics at a party or who knows what, so it certainly wouldn't have been one of those titillating Illuminati death/orgy type deals.

Why do you think the little kid from the original is cropped out in so many of the pics used in articles claiming it is Obama?
edit on 19-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The reason people say its Obama is because of Obamas friend standing right beside him.

Which friend would that be? If you think it is Artur Davis, maybe you should send the pics to the person who did the article with the facial recognition and maybe a visit to the optometrist is in order.

We'll find out one of these fine days.

And if you happen to be right, what then?

That guy standing next to (allegedly) Obama/Satan is NOT former Congressman Artur Davis (D-Al.).
See: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are right, it isn't. The person standing next to the guy in costume does not have a short afro like Davis. He has curly hair either gelled back or in a ponytail. You can tell by the light and dark streaks at the top of his head and the hairline is totally different.

Also, Davis has a wider nose that is a bit flat and has a slight hook downwards and the guy in the pic has a pointier nose but that is who everyone seems to be saying it is. Since sky didn't mention any names I figured Davis was the go to answer.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Mark Warner made this tweet so I started looking into him. Those who scream the loudest...

Mark Warner ‏ Verified account @MarkWarner Follow Follow @MarkWarner More

I will be introducing an amendment next week to block the President from punishing and intimidating his critics by arbitrarily revoking security clearances. Stay tuned.

I don't know if this is common knowledge but I did search ATS and found no results. If it is I apologize in advance.

Mark and his wife Lisa Collis have a charity called Collis-Warner Foundation Inc.. There is scarce info online about this charity however I did scan over their 990 (warning PDF) for the year of 2015.

They had a total $4,840,215m net assets and of that they gave to charity a whopping total of $480,000. They invested most of the money in things like Mutual Funds/DB Allen Brown $2,021,999 & Mutual Funds JP Morgan 463,986. That is just two of of the eleven investments made. You can look for yourself as I am unable to load pics at this time.

Lisa is on the BOD for Act for Alexandria and Honorary BOD for SCAN of Northern Virginia.

ACT BOARD OF DIRECTORS Chair - Lauren Stack Vice Chair - Daniel Rogers, Grant Thornton Secretary - Jane Downing Knops, Neighborhood Health Treasurer - Molly Dahl, Congressional Budget Office Chair Emeritus - C. Eugene Steuerle, Urban Institute Caren Camp, HelmsBriscoe Debra Collins, City of Alexandria Lisa Collis, Collis-Warner Foundation Brooke Curran, The RunningBrooke Fund

HONORARY BOARD OF DIRECTORS Rep. Don Beyer U.S. House of Representatives Lisa Collis, Former First Lady Commonwealth of Virginia Rep. Gerry Connolly U.S. House of Representatives Sen. Barbara Favola Virginia State Senate Brian Moran, Secretary of Public Safety Commonwealth of Virginia Rep. James Moran (Ret.) U.S. House of Representatives Rep. Frank Wolf (Ret.) U.S. House of Representatives Leon Harris News Anchor

An interesting donor I found nestled in the SCAN pdf was The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation. They are connected to Marina Abramovic through MOMA and NXIVM via Pam Cafritz. Mark & Lisa are Congressional Co-chairs of the Meridian Ball. Blue & White-Meyer Committees for the Meridian Ball are Jane & Calvin Cafritz. Calvin is one of Morris & Gwendolyn's sons. Mark is also on the Honorary Committee of the Phillips Collection annual gala. The gala was a salute to Qatar.

About SCAN

Our Vision, Mission & Strategies Our vision is that every child in Northern Virginia will grow up in a safe, stable, nurturing family, with the supports they need to contribute to stronger communities today and as adults tomorrow.

Stop Child Abuse Now (SCAN) of Northern Virginia is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the well-being of children, improve parent-child relations and prevent child abuse and neglect by:

EDUCATING the community about the scope, nature and consequences of child abuse and neglect and the importance of positive, nurturing parenting; PROVIDING direct parent education; & ADVOCATING for children in the community, the legislature and the courts.

One of SCAN's partners is a charity called Darkness To Light. I must admit I almost fell off my seat on this one! This (warning PDF) is a newsletter for SCAN showing their affiliation with DTL.

One of the BOD is David Repinski. Just looking at this guys pic gives me the creep factor times 100. I haven't looked too much into this yet but I will get around to it.

The ARC of DC held a gala that Mark & Lisa along with Carter and Lisa Cafritz attended together. Carter is a son of Morris and Gwendolyn (see citation above). Carter's ex-wife Melissa - they have a charity together that is called the Carter & Melissa Cafritz Charitable Trust/Foundation. Melissa's father was Captain Charles Mariner Bertholf.

Charles Mariner Bertholf Captain,

United States Navy California State Flag Courtesy of the USS Callaghan Site: Retired Navy Captain

Charles Mariner Bertholf, who later served seven years as Chief of the Central Intelligence agency's operational center, died January 14, 1991 at the age of 78

Such a small world and a very large web.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Every keyboard warrior in cyberspace says it's Davis, but they're all wrong. It happens when there's not much effort put into identification. That's why in White communities, innocent Black guys get pulled over who even slightly resemble the Black criminal that robbed the bank.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I started a thread on Senator Mark Warner back in May when he urged the DOJ-FBI to not give documents to the House Intel Committee.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since then, he's done even more to make himself look like a criminal who trying to avoid being caught. As usual, I try to add these new discoveries to that existing thread. I like building my own little reference dossiers via ATS threads, lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Every keyboard warrior in cyberspace says it's Davis, but they're all wrong.

I agree and the same people say that it is Obama in the costume but I'm thinking that that guy and the guy at burning man with that exact same costume are the same person.

Sure he is wearing a shirt underneath but the guy next to him has a jacket on and the guy in the foreground, next to a boy, also seems to be wearing a sweater or something warmer which implies that going shirtless was not going to work like it did out in the desert.

It isn't like that costume is a plastic Halloween overall of your favorite superhero.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I just want to say that the Obama horned costume thing and things like Drop 191 and 1002, which happen to be the same thing, the pope's audience hall looking like a snake, and that is only because of shots taken with a fish-eye lens, are what make me doubt the Q narrative.

It is a somewhat rectangular building.

Doesn't Q know that that image is false and that people will stumble upon the real layout of the place or is he banking on people just taking them at their word?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ok I will have to check that out. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Looks like none of this info made it to your thread. Please feel free to add.
edit on 0am819America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2018 03:12:04 -050012832018-08-19T03:12:04-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

dask I will give you that I have my doubts about Obama pic. When it comes to the Vatican that damn thing is a snake - it even has a forked tongue made from a sidewalk. I will try to find the colored in pic and share here unless it already has. As many priests that have been caught committing crimes against children I don't see how you could doubt that. I have know this for years and years.

edit on 0am819America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2018 03:20:38 -050020832018-08-19T03:20:38-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 0am819America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2018 03:26:06 -050026832018-08-19T03:26:06-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

...people just taking them at their word?

Yep. Is there a way to capitalize on gullibility? Let's make some money on this.

T-Shirts? Hats? Mugs?

edit on 19-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I'll give you that the Vatican is a pit of vipers but that isn't the pic Q posted, twice.

Here is what I found. Similar but I think someone exaggerated. As Q said "Be careful who you follow".

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Lets crop it, what does it look like?

A chipmunk with its cheeks full of nuts. That's right the Vatican is full of nuts. Am I on the white hat side again?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

So you still don't see the forked tongue made by the sidewalk in your pic?

I am being sincere. Just a different angle but still the same thing.

I can't post pics from my laptop and I don't feel like messing with phone.

Here is many pics of a King Cobra. Look at them and then tell me what YOU see.
edit on 0am819America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2018 03:49:59 -050049832018-08-19T03:49:59-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Yep. Is there a way to capitalize on gullibility? Let's make some money on this.

T-Shirts? Hats? Mugs?

Aprons, gloves, false light, raised into false salvation....yep gullibility.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Except we know the truth of it all.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Join,and you will know too

It's an ancient and perennial battle against ignorance.

Socrates/Plato/Pythagoras

Learn.

Just learn.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Sure, I see it but the pic you posted was all green and I'm seeing terracota, which means someone is being dishonest, not you but however you got that pic from.

ETA: Do you really think people or reptiles think about what their place is going to look like on google maps?

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join