It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What's Bill Richardson up to these days? Why him?

I believe Bill Richardson was involved in Negotiations with NK for the Clinton Admin. That probably would be the reason why.

Richardson has had a long interest in North Korea. He visited a number of times, and has been involved in negotiations with the leadership there since the early 1990s. In 1996, he accompanied U.S. State Department officials and successfully negotiated the release of Evan Hunziker, the first American civilian to be arrested by North Korea on espionage charges since the end of the Korean War.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

What difference does it mean if he swears on a bible or not?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Lets see , .......... This guy ...

worked with this guy ....

who back in the day voted for this guy .....

and those first two guys also worked with this guy......

To subvert the duly elected President of the U.S.A.

Is the rest of the country blind or just plain stupid. Mocking bird must of got em bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I was just adding something to the mix during this little lull as it pertains to that stumpy little whiny rat brennan. I don't think any of them involved in this should have clearance to order socks at the prison commissary.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

if
But the Greeks, surpassing all in genius, appropriated most of the earliest stories, and then variously decked them out with ornaments of tragic phrase, and adorned them in every way, with the purpose of charming by the pleasant fables. Hence Hesiod and the celebrated Cyclic poets framed theogonies of their own, and battles of the giants, and battles of Titans, and castrations; and with these fables, as they travelled about, they conquered and drove out the truth.

So the Greeks are as far back as I have gone on the subject in question but it appears that, within that comment but unspoken, is part of the myth that many have embraced and the cause of our current problem. If so, looks like same as today, people choose what they want to believe.

I know I am being a bit cryptic for others but eisegesis has a better way of explaining gently if he is going where I believe.

Feel free to correct me eisegesis

edit on 18-8-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

Each of those pictured were key players in the Q-referenced "16 year plan" to convert the United States into a country of dependent slaves.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It should be noted that that is a fake picture of obama.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

What about that photo of him in the Satan costume?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Real IMO

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That one's still unproven. Same thing with the AK-47 pic as well. It's our responsibility to be accurate with things like that and not jump the gun. There are people getting paid a lot of $ to pick out and exploit any mistakes in this movement.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

That person's name is Michel Madie. Here is an article about burning man with the pic shown below.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

edit on 18-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: carewemust

That one's still unproven. Same thing with the AK-47 pic as well. It's our responsibility to be accurate with things like that and not jump the gun. There are people getting paid a lot of $ to pick out and exploit any mistakes in this movement.

Agreed. When it comes to Obama, his goose will be cooked as the Spygate investigations move forward. No "speculation" will be needed.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver

who back in the day voted for this guy .....

and those first two guys also worked with this guy......

To subvert the duly elected President of the U.S.A.

Is the rest of the country blind or just plain stupid. Mocking bird must of got em bad.

Yep. And I add a name to that list of scoundrels.

Comey, Clapper, Brennan & Warner
edit on 18-8-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

IDK ? I agree we need to be dillgent and I would never say it's BO for sure. After reviewing your photos at IM, the terrain looks different, lush landscape in the pic in question, but a dessert in the pics of Madie ? Also the 1st pic appers the guy is wearing a shirt, not Madie in 2nd pic. Lastly the man standing next to mystery guy in 1st pic does not seem dressed for IM or the hot dessert ?

More than one costume ? Hand me down to Madie ? Plausable denibility if costume is seen somewhere else ? LOL.....who knows with these masters of illusion ???

edit on 18-8-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It isn't a picture of the same place. It is a good picture of the same person wearing a very unique headdress made by Miss G who looks like the person in the crappy grainy pic going around.

That person also happens to have Obama's skin tone and basic head structure.

The real question is, why does anyone care if Obama did go to a party in that getup? Is it against the law? Are american's not free to wear a costume?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

It was already debunked

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The reason people say its Obama is because of Obamas friend standing right beside him.

That other picture is merely the costume or a similar costume being worn by someone else.

We'll find out one of these fine days.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The reason people say its Obama is because of Obamas friend standing right beside him.

Which friend would that be? If you think it is Artur Davis, maybe you should send the pics to the person who did the article with the facial recognition and maybe a visit to the optometrist is in order.

We'll find out one of these fine days.

And if you happen to be right, what then?

edit on 19-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And if you happen to be right, what then?

Then I'll ask what the context of it was.

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join