It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The dominos are ready to fall as the drops take more direct aim. Not sure about you guys but fishing is more than a past time. Right now the waters are all chumed up its a feeding frenzy behind the boat.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thank-you. That's really an eye-opener. But as Q said, there is (or was?) still much left to "be connected".

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you. That's really an eye-opener. But as Q said, there is (or was?) still much left to "be connected".

Indeed.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.154 📁
Aug 15 2018 00:26:08 (EST) NEW

www.bbc.com...📁
Read very carefully.
Q

The Clintons' history with the world's first black republic dates back to their 1975 honeymoon, when they met a voodoo priest and visited a hotel where Ernest Hemingway once stayed.

Carefully read.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I shared that article on twitter back on May 2nd. I found many many articles about child trafficking in Haiti.

That was before WL was compromised (I believe). I can't understand how people don't see what is actually going on here.

I am going to go to sleep tonight thinking about her drowning her worries in the bottom of a bottle.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Pamphlet is Q?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care I honestly have no idea what the flow of their evil mechanisms are. I'm guessing that they kidnap the kids, send them to other countries, establish new identities, and then sell them to highest bidder? For things that quite frankly make me ill to my stomach thinking about.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

According to Wiki there is a 1% population of Muslims in Haiti.

Why were the others allowed bail and she was detained by the Feds? Does she know something and letting her go might compromise some secrets? I hope she doesn't get arkansided. Do they have red scarves in jail? Good thing they don't have doorknobs there.

Are you serious? I hadn't read that. What were the threats? Great find TOL and thanks for keeping me updated. I would give you a medal but my mouse won't click on that area. I am giving you one in spirit.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Wow! I had no clue. Thank you for sharing this. It is now added to my bookmarks for later reading.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Whew Q is on fire. Locked and loaded at the traffickers.

I have read this article before and did some research on it. I made a thread on twitter. They have many occasions of of being in the presence of people who practice voodoo. Anything that is dark they seem to be in huge favor of.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
New Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.155 📁
Aug 15 2018 00:31:20 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
www.youtube.com...📁
WE STAND TOGETHER.
Q

YT has to be messing with the up votes on these videos.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Judge refuses to toss lawsuit accusing Harvey Weinstein of sex trafficking

The judge gave the thumbs-up Tuesday to the suit, which was filed by aspiring British actress Kadian Noble, claiming that the “Shakespeare In Love” producer violated federal laws against sex trafficking when he lured her to his Cannes, France, hotel room with false promises of an acting role for the purpose of sex.

page-six

So they will call the lamb sent to slaughter a child trafficker but they won't call the NXIVM child traffickers or report on all the other arrests of these monsters?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Pamphlet is Q?

Hard to say. The theory is that the mistake was that they left the Q account open and then posted something non-Q in it.

The strange thing is that he says something about a leg cramp, goes silent for about a minute and fifteen seconds and then comes back to explain what happened.

He says he is pretty sure it was intentional and later Q confirms that it was on purpose because who's gonna trust a top notch MI team with the future of humanity in the balance if they can't remember to write the hashtag in their tripcode?

So they expect people to believe it was intentional, with no valid reason. I don't know if anyone besides pamphlet posted as Q, since it was cleaned up but the trip code was changed less than 4 minutes after the post that revealed the tripcode went up, so what was the point?

Then an anon asked if the trip hinted at a date that the pain would "come", 4 days later would have been the 23rd. Q says watch the news that day and nothing happened.

They had avoided giving dates but the error seemed to have forced their hand on that one.

ETA: I see that the other posts are still on 8chan. Seems like one other person besides pamphlet also posted. They are a couple so maybe more than two posters would have made it more believable. Still not seeing a valid reason on Q's part for exposing the tripcode "on purpose".

edit on 15-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
any decode on this line?

TWITTER GEO-T/L

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

I think it means Twiiter geo locates you by your timeline.

Like Goog does with it's map check ins.

So our government was working with all of these companies.

Hopefully this also gets exposed, to everyone, and fixed for all along with arrests etc.

We don't want to end up.,or contine to be, like this...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: carewemust

Indeed.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.154 📁

www.bbc.com...📁
Read very carefully.
Q

The Clintons' history with the world's first black republic dates back to their 1975 honeymoon, when they met a voodoo priest and visited a hotel where Ernest Hemingway once stayed.

Carefully read.

From your quoted BBC link .. .
www.bbc.com...

Mr Clinton was appointed co-chairman of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC), along with Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive.

So there was/is an 'Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC)'. What it really stands for is Interim Hillary Rodham Clinton (Interim HRC), so that when she isn't or can't be there in-the-flesh, there is an 'interim body' that acts as/for her.

I've also noticed that 'CGI' is a big part of The Clinton Foundation . ..
(from same link above)

The Clinton Global Initiative - a part of the Clinton Foundation - is billed as an annual gathering of "foremost thinkers" and "visionaries"

Of course, it's merely coincidence that they choose to name these 'bodies' using words/phrases that spell and mean something entirely different when reduced to initials.

'CGI is part of the Clinton Foundation'. In our faces. Been telling us all along that the CF is fake, an illusion, CGI.

Nope, no coincidences. Intentional.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Re Q Post #1856 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub.

This is the post about Omarosa taping conversation in WH sit room.

DECODE
Guccifer/Florida method using key letter "Q" gives:
E// ?( SW-1-0-//----/-/4 T P

This struck me immediately as being a London post code: SW10 ATP, which is on the edge of upmarket Chelsea and which hold the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.

The "E" in the decode could refer to Erich Schmidt, or to Elizabeth, the Queen.

The dashes and slashes seem to be spelling out a phrase or words to be worked out... "Ward X" for example.

Not sure of the relevance but thought I'd share!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Q was posting so much and for so long I don't think they all were posted I am going to post the last few Q drops for everyone to see.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.152 📁
Aug 15 2018 00:01:13 (EST) NEW
Haiti
www.youtube.com...📁
[Read very carefully]
www.news.com.au... iti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3📁
"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters."
The more you know…
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.153 📁
Aug 15 2018 00:10:19 (EST) NEW
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.152 📁
Aug 15 2018 00:01:13 (EST) NEW
Haiti
www.youtube.com...📁
[Read very carefully]
www.news.com.au... iti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3📁
"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters."
The more you know…
Q
>>152
"This is far from a ‘vigilante group’; leading the team is ex-Department of Homeland Security special agent Tim Ballard, perhaps America’s foremost human trafficking expert. "The problem in Haiti is an international crisis,” Ballard explains. “With so many children displaced or orphaned during the recent earthquake and hurricane, recruiters moved quickly to sweep these children up. And the worst part of it all is that in many cases the clients are the foreigners who’ve come here to help, the NGO workers and the so-called humanitarians.”
PURE EVIL.
[[[[HUNTERS]]]] BECOME THE HUNTED.
THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.154 📁
[NBC].png ⬇

www.bbc.com...📁
Read very carefully.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.155 📁
Aug 15 2018 00:31:20 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
www.youtube.com...📁
WE STAND TOGETHER.
Q

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Watch the stream for a while. There is absolutely no way that Pamphlet or anyone on the stream is Q.

Just watch as a drop comes in. They're usually confused, because the live chat usually alerts them, and most of the time it's an older drop confused as a new drop. When they finally get the post number correct, the decodes are hilariously awful. It usually takes a while for them get on the right track. That's why they thought Corsi would help, and he ended up being an Alex Jones shill, giving them false decodes (Snowden and Assange walking around free in the US was the worst of those) and spreading general disinfo.

If they were Q, would they have allowed Corsi to infiltrate? Would they have gone on Jones' show at the beginning? Think about what Q said about Jones.

It's just conjecture stemming from people that have no idea how tripcodes and the 8 chan work in general. It's a lazy debunk, fomented by Isaac Green (an idiot), Unirock (the worst of the worst. Watch his channel. Do you find him credible?) and De Fango (who doxxes the wrong people and harasses them). All of whom are in cahoots with Jones, Corsi, and Posobiec.

Now NBC comes out with that lazy garbage and here we go again.

How may times do I need to explain this? I do it at least once every thread nowadays.

I'm not totally directing this towards you, Leaf Bro. This is another shill tactic you should be aware of, though. Look up those names. See what they're about. If you think they're credible (and you won't), so be it.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In all fairness to Q yesterday was a crazy day. We learned alot. I would caution people to be careful this is a fluid situation.
Be judicious with who you get information from.Yesterday this thread was hijacked (IMO) by a very pro Q poster, leading us away from the target with talk and innuendo of aliens and Antarctica (this makes us look crazy). Not all disinfo and derailing will come from obvious detractors. Just because someone is telling you what you want to here doesn't mean it is valid intel.

This Q thread is about many things one is finding the truth, that is hard enough to do without being led astray purposefully.

It occurs to me what the purpose of this thread may be, when people are asked/told about the Q movement it will invariably be by people with an agenda. When they call us crazy or racist or Nazis' or whatever else they can think of, people will be able to look at this thread and it's evolution from day one to the present and see that is not the case.

This thread is the proof of the genuine intentions of the Q followers from the beginning.

Be vigilant
Be discerning
Question everything

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

All I'm going to say is this, would this not be the perfect way to discredit Q?

Just sitting think on that thought for a minute then sit and think about how this could have happened. I have always asked that everyone look at this sensibly and my view has not changed. However, if you don't see the attacks getting heavier as more gets exposed then you are blind.

My feeling on Q has always been the same. Real or LARP people are paying attention that were not before therefore Q has been a success.

* sorry climbing off my little soapbox now
** Tom just was not aimed at you I just used your post as a springboard LOL
edit on 8/15/2018 by Martin75 because: Added some clarification

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Question everything

Except Q?

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join