It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
But I guess I was wrong on this one

I'm not sure what the supposed debunk was but what doesn't sit well with me is that his explanation was that he wrote down Q's tripcode in the name field without the hashtag and that showed up in the name field of the post. What he doesn't explain is why he would be filling in Q's tripcode in the first place.

Here is a vid about another suspicious happening. It has to do with the Seth Rich bike rack which happened to be posted by Q. The post only shows a red bike rack while on pamphlet's computer there is that pic and another with the plaque, which is not in the published post.

edit on 14-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: Quadrivium

Great show and it dispenses some really hard to swallow red pills. However the machine(the name of the AI in the show) is already obsolete and they moved on to creating biological AI's.

It is the concept.
Smart geek- Q
Bad ass spy dude- Q+
AI program- Q+++
Essentially this show is truth. They spy on us. They use our phones, computers, cameras anything with a "connection". Even without a connection you have the "Eyes in the Sky".
WE LET THIS HAPPEN
Moral of the story..........
We traded freedom for "safety".

We traded nothing. Control was taken from us long ago.

No one here has the means to stop a rocket with a classified payload from launching a package to spy on us.

Not so...
How we voted, who we elected, what WE stood by and LET happen. This didn't just "happen". We let ourselves, as a whole, get distracted.....for generations.
Think sports...
Think American Idol...
Think MSM....
Think false flags...
Distraction
There is a full out war going on. Not will bullets but for control of your attention.
They would have you believe that those with Q or think like You and I are the minority..... It is a lie.
They separate, they divide and we let it happen.... we still let it happen, even now.
When voting how many people actually vet the candidate they are voting for?
How many rely on the MSM to tell them about the character of a person?
How many out of the ENTIRE population actually vote (not including dead people an illegals, of course)?
WE (America as a whole) have let this happen.
Quad

We've never had control of the clandestine services.

Look at what I wrote. Now, using your logic, how did we get to this point?
The Founding Fathers warned us of this very thing. Sadly, many do not know history. If we lost control, it is OUR fault. WE let this happen.
Quad

You really don't understand what we're dealing with here. I thought these threads were making it clear to people the enormous web of history, not just US history, that has brought us to where we are now.

Apparently not.

You really don't understand.
How will this end?
Your stance (from what I have seen thus far):
They are totally in control, no need fighting. Not my fault anyway.....
My stance:
We are all at fault (not just USA) we can realize that, take a stand and fight (by sheading light in the darkness) or let things continue to escalate.
We have a choice and now is the time to make it.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG.
Say something. Do something.
Do not just let it happen.
Educate yourselves.
If you hear someone saying something you know is incorrect, speak up.
Do not shy away.
If you read a blog that you know is pushing the wrong agenda, reply.
Do not shy away.
No more living in the shadows.
Bring light to the dark places.
Let truth be your guide.
Educate those around you.
Don't worry about what they will think of you, it is time to leave that pettiness behind.

I understand what we are dealing with, you just don't know how to fight it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Okay, this was originally posted as "I debunked this in the last thread". You caught your mistake and changed it. This thread was started August 3 and you joined Aug 7.

What's up?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Why go after the investigators, and not the guy who is accusing Bill Clinton of raping him? Seems that the Clintons would go straight to the source.

The victim is in hiding and nobody would believe him. JEM was there to gather more evidence and build a bulletproof case to present it to the FBI and DHS again. Apparently she also made a few recordings prior to her murder.

NOW I understand why Clinton's hitmen would go for the investigators. Thank-you. I would hope she made recordings and kept them with a third-party. They would be far more important than the Cohen and Omarosa B.S. recordings.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey Zuckerberg enjoy the lawsuit that is going to hit Facebook this week. This is what happens to people who sell illegally obtained private information to the highest bidder. Greedy bastard. Resign or get kicked out we don't care.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Maybe one day we'll learn how 40,000 feet ties in to E.T.. Not computing for me right now.

I know one thing...if Q drags ET into this NOW...he might as well also throw in Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster...because the Q train will come to a screeching halt.

Remember...Q says "Keep your eyes on the ball"...and for now, at least, the ball appears to be down here on earth.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

wouldn't they want to kill the investigator's to mitigate future damage?

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

of you read the federalist and anti federalist you can come to a few conclusions

1 is that there is a powerful group of people who want to run everything and install central banks, when I read the thoughts of a lot of presidents and founding fathers it's pretty damn obvious there are very powerful forces in the world and very few of them are governments

Agreed.
But who let those few stay in charge for so long?
If we can not accept our role in this we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Our friends over at Potus Schedule would like us to "trust the PLAN"

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think you quoted the wrong person. I never edited my post.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Great show and it dispenses some really hard to swallow red pills. However the machine(the name of the AI in the show) is already obsolete and they moved on to creating biological AI's.

It is the concept.
Smart geek- Q
Bad ass spy dude- Q+
AI program- Q+++
Essentially this show is truth. They spy on us. They use our phones, computers, cameras anything with a "connection". Even without a connection you have the "Eyes in the Sky".
WE LET THIS HAPPEN
Moral of the story..........
We traded freedom for "safety".

We traded nothing. Control was taken from us long ago.

No one here has the means to stop a rocket with a classified payload from launching a package to spy on us.

Not so...
How we voted, who we elected, what WE stood by and LET happen. This didn't just "happen". We let ourselves, as a whole, get distracted.....for generations.
Think sports...
Think American Idol...
Think MSM....
Think false flags...
Distraction
There is a full out war going on. Not will bullets but for control of your attention.
They would have you believe that those with Q or think like You and I are the minority..... It is a lie.
They separate, they divide and we let it happen.... we still let it happen, even now.
When voting how many people actually vet the candidate they are voting for?
How many rely on the MSM to tell them about the character of a person?
How many out of the ENTIRE population actually vote (not including dead people an illegals, of course)?
WE (America as a whole) have let this happen.
Quad

We've never had control of the clandestine services.

Look at what I wrote. Now, using your logic, how did we get to this point?
The Founding Fathers warned us of this very thing. Sadly, many do not know history. If we lost control, it is OUR fault. WE let this happen.
Quad

You really don't understand what we're dealing with here. I thought these threads were making it clear to people the enormous web of history, not just US history, that has brought us to where we are now.

Apparently not.

You really don't understand.
How will this end?
Your stance (from what I have seen thus far):
They are totally in control, no need fighting. Not my fault anyway.....
My stance:
We are all at fault (not just USA) we can realize that, take a stand and fight (by sheading light in the darkness) or let things continue to escalate.
We have a choice and now is the time to make it.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG.
Say something. Do something.
Do not just let it happen.
Educate yourselves.
If you hear someone saying something you know is incorrect, speak up.
Do not shy away.
If you read a blog that you know is pushing the wrong agenda, reply.
Do not shy away.
No more living in the shadows.
Bring light to the dark places.
Let truth be your guide.
Educate those around you.
Don't worry about what they will think of you, it is time to leave that pettiness behind.

I understand what we are dealing with, you just don't know how to fight it.

You know nothing about me. Your emotionalism rules you. I've said nothing about surrendering to the enemy.

I don't know how to fight it? You haven't got a clue who you're talking to. You haven't got a clue what I did for a living.

Q is a phenomenon to approach carefully. People have tried to slay the hydra before. All it got them was murdered.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hey Zuckerberg enjoy the lawsuit that is going to hit Facebook this week. This is what happens to people who sell illegally obtained private information to the highest bidder. Greedy bastard. Resign or get kicked out we don't care.

Q stated (msg #1014) that Mark Zuckerberg will be forced to step down, and he will also leave the U.S.. The lawsuit you reference may be what brings that about, eventually.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Supposedly Q revealed it by accident, which I believe is plausible. And then that guy used it. Of course that doesn't mean he can't have made the original mistake too. I don't know, I don't want to speculate on this angle too much without learning more details.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is this an unusual notification to the public?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

what date was that post?>

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

what date was that post?>

April 4th / post 1014/ qmap.pub... and at qanon.app...

MZ to step down as Chairman.
MZ out of US.
@Jack
Good luck.
Q

edit on 8/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Military Insiders Confirm Thousands of Extraterrestrials Live Among Us

As the scientific community continues to speculate about whether intelligent extraterrestrial life exists on exoplanets being discovered throughout our vast galaxy, military insiders have come forward to reveal that national governments are hiding a stunning truth. Extraterrestrials who look just like us not only exist throughout the galaxy, but tens of thousands of them have infiltrated communities all over the planet as neighbors, co-workers, teachers, doctors, humanitarians, etc.

There was a human group that looked so much like us that that really drove the admirals and the generals crazy because they determined that these people, and they had seen them repeatedly, they had had contact with them…. These people looked so much like us they could sit next to you on a plane or in a restaurant and you’d never know the difference. And being military and being primarily paranoid, that bothered the generals and the admirals a little bit. That the fact that these intelligent entities could be involved with us, walking up and down the corridors of SHAPE, walking down the corridors of the Pentagon. My God, it even dawned on a couple of them that these guys could even be in the White House! Of course, as I said, being paranoid in those years it really shook things up a little bit.

www.exopolitics.org...

This is from the Author of one of the books that comes up (I think) 2nd most when searching Q ID's in google books,
Dr. Micheal Salla

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

ahhhh hmmm, interesting he saw the leverage play with twitter and FB really early, my theory was they didn't play ball and they got leveraged

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted. Watching mr robot. Hear the word Q puzzle.

Google it and its a mathimatical jigsaw.

This is a mathematical jigsaw puzzle! You have a photo cut into q×q pieces, where q is a power of a prime p. Therefore it represents the vector plane over the finite field Fq with q elements.

These q×q pieces will be presented to you in disorder, result of a (hidden) affine transformation of the plane. And your goal is to recover the image by finding the inverse affine transformation. You have the right to multiple tries in order to do it.

No idea if it relates. Found it fascinating.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Trump/Q's guy OFFICIALLY won in Kansas this evening.

August 14, 2018 07:34 PM

Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach has captured the Republican nomination for governor after edging out Gov. Jeff Colyer in the tightest primary fight in Kansas history.

Colyer, a plastic surgeon from Overland Park, announced his concession Tuesday night after he failed to narrow the gap with Kobach when provisional ballots in Johnson County were tallied.
www.kansascity.com...

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join