It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Great show and it dispenses some really hard to swallow red pills. However the machine(the name of the AI in the show) is already obsolete and they moved on to creating biological AI's.

link   

12. Eric Schmidt (GOOG) created secure Gmail server hosted in NK for Hussein admin & foreign actor to comm via draft emails on shared account. Topics incl wet works (187), human trafficking, stand-down orders, money transfers, MB, etc. ES helped them avoid NSA comms monitoring.

is this true? from Twitter

link   

MOS = Media Object Server Protocol. Don't fall the Mossad "decodes". We all know the motivation behind that.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Q talking about the judge in the nm compound now.

She is from Cali originally.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Think "different aspects of self, contained within different forms of expression, occupying different realities which our current 3d senses cannot connect with - yet." The term alien is a psyop, like "ufo" and locks us into a linear thinking polarity loop.

Cranky,

My gosh! I don't even know what to say. I've been following you and trying to understand you. I have mostly tried to refrain from commenting because of my lack of understanding but, I sense you are onto something, vague as it is for me, perhaps because of my inexperience with anything other than "3d". I'd like to believe in "different forms of expression", and I actually do permit myself to believe in them once in a while when I am blown away by those "forms of expression". Q is, in my opinion, one of those forms, having harnessed some sort of thinking that we, as humans, are not wholly accustomed to analysing logically. It does very much seem to me like a "polarity loop" of sorts that I just can't for the life of me figure out. Frustrating.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Aallanon

I think so it's zero privacy.

Zero anonymity.

I am surprized more people don't see this.

Basically anything on the internet is not private and I think it goes further basically they can see all.

There is that old koan, "what's the sound of one hand clapping."

That said. Consider that there is no privacy. They listen to everything. Now reconcile that ultimate truth with all the human trafficking we've seen exposed and all we haven't seen.

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

He sure did. He set everything up.

link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: Aallanon
another drop,

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0c531f No.2603103 📁
Aug 14 2018 19:22:15 (EST) NEW
>>2602749
apnews.com...:-Google-tracks-your-movements,-like-it-or-not📁
[SIRI]
FB listens [even after you remove app].
TWITTER GEO-T/L
You are under constant tracking/surveillance.
DARPA.
Q

qanon.app...

That’s no joke. When I started talking to someone I know about some of my NASA/google earth/moon research and naming some programs that no longer seemed far fetched he told me to turn off my phone.

While your phone is always listening (and don’t for a second think it isn’t), it also turns out they listen for very specific words that, when said together, trigger the tracking and listening mechanism. They don’t care about you and your wife debating about what color you want to paint your living room. They care about if you say a code name (whether you know it or not) and what you say after the fact to find out if you really know something - they don’t care about your musings because they already run the disinfo campaign and have labeled you (or probably any of us posting here) as nut jobs (which, of course, we’re not!).

Had a similar experience happen when I talked to a guy over lunch who is ex-C_A. I asked him some questions, of which all he would only answer in extremely vague terms or in inferring way, and he told me they’re probably listening to us. I told him jokingly I didn’t have my phone out of my pocket and we’re in a busy restaurant and he said “I doesn’t matter.” I didn’t argue wi

If you have never watched it, read a synopsis of the show........ see how it relates. Q+++ being the super computer (program).
edit on 14-8-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I'm mobile for a few days so unable to put much into decoding til return home.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Think "different aspects of self, contained within different forms of expression, occupying different realities which our current 3d senses cannot connect with - yet." The term alien is a psyop, like "ufo" and locks us into a linear thinking polarity loop.

Cranky,

My gosh! I don't even know what to say. I've been following you and trying to understand you. I have mostly tried to refrain from commenting because of my lack of understanding but, I sense you are onto something, vague as it is for me, perhaps because of my inexperience with anything other than "3d". I'd like to believe in "different forms of expression", and I actually do permit myself to believe in them once in a while when I am blown away by those "forms of expression". Q is, in my opinion, one of those forms, having harnessed some sort of thinking that we, as humans, are not wholly accustomed to analysing logically. It does very much seem to me like a "polarity loop" of sorts that I just can't for the life of me figure out. Frustrating.

Old cranky trick: intend to know more about what I said there. Let go of preconceived ideas - baby and bathwater, then wait to see what transpires next.

You do not have to know the answers, just that they are there.

Q works in the exact same way, drops are created, people connect and poof, new connections and awareness to things they never knew where going on.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yes. I mentioned the secret network in the previous thread. Damn i didn't realized that i was that far ahead. Looks like i already know the ending.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Snowden was a CIA plant designed to make everyone view mass data collection in an inaccurate fashion.

Total Psyop that worked like a charm.

“Hey that flashlight on your phone is recording you!”

Meanwhile all of your Soc media messages are being uploaded to the cloud...

If Snowden really wanted to make a difference he would have blown the whistle on his Company handlers.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

He sure did. He set everything up.

He sure looks comfortable there doesn't he? Rogue state, terror regime. Is he wearing slippers?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence

Great show and it dispenses some really hard to swallow red pills. However the machine(the name of the AI in the show) is already obsolete and they moved on to creating biological AI's.

It is the concept.
Smart geek- Q
Bad ass spy dude- Q+
AI program- Q+++
Essentially this show is truth. They spy on us. They use our phones, computers, cameras anything with a "connection". Even without a connection you have the "Eyes in the Sky".
WE LET THIS HAPPEN
Moral of the story..........
We traded freedom for "safety".

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
New Q drop

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0c531f No.2603411 📁
Aug 14 2018 19:37:13 (EST) NEW
www.foxnews.com...📁
SICK & DISGUSTING.
Judge Sarah Backus?
Q

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Is that Bill Richardson?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You can't put that toothpaste back in the tube.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Catching up... if noone has said then TT is Trump Tower and references early posts saying that ADM Rogers warned POTUS during transition that he was being bugged.

edit on 14-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Who's this guy?

Gunn was a political and humor writer on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher

James Gunn?

No

His brother. Matt Gunn

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

We traded freedom for tyranny

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join