It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Q++! I am all ears, friend. I think there is enough evidence available to make a strong case for the existence of benign 'visitors' who have our planet's best interests at heart but, I can't articulate it in any intelligible fashion.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Well you can get people to do anything provided with the right motivations either through blackmail,torture or just a good old and plain stack of money. After they have done what you asked of them you can easily get rid of them and move on to the next target or recruit them for other jobs. Of course deception plays also a large role in recruiting people for your cause. I mean they are not even calling themselves Deep State,Cabal,Ninth Circle,Fifth Column or anything like that. You only know their real name if you are part of them and then it's for life or until you die. They operate not unlike the Yakuza,Triads,Bratva and other crime syndicates but the difference is that DS owns them all. To be honest it's pretty easy to corrupt people and that is what they do best.

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Log out and have her join

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Off topic, general inquiry. My wife wants to create her own ATS account. I can't seem to figure it out. Apparently I can't log out of my account to start .... I don't know... fresh for a new account? Any help?

She wants to leave Facebook...finally, to join an intellectual community like this one.

Try using a different browser for her account v. the browser you're using.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Opinion Poll:
I need a show of hand on how many think we will see some documents FULLY declassified next week.
Anyone?

link   
a reply to: Spruce

Agreed

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm a bit surprised at the 5k+ new/day...

Is this "aware", or "engaged"?

Either way, if we have gone to 60m engaged and 350m aware in 9 months then 5k/day seems like a slowdown? That's only 150k/month... I.e. less than 2m new per year compared to 60m in 9months... doesn't add up!

Rel, seems off yes.

I think it is actual engaged, vs Q aware, vs Awake and not directly part of Q. So my sense there is 5k a day digging clues at least to some extent but that seems off a bit. Many are Q folks but don't dig, just look. I think the idea here is the diggers are growing as some stop digging but are still Q aware. But.... I guess we need for ...Q... clarification on that because it matters a lot.

link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Do you have any proof you can provide for your allegations on

Aliens
Omarosa
Q+++

I'm just sharing what i know with all of you. Simple as that. Take it or leave it doesn't matter to me.

WOW, that's my exact thought process when creating threads, or making posts. The vast majority of people who see our posts are NOT ATS members. When you realize that, the act of posting "findings", or creating threads, takes on a whole new meaning in one's mind.

Haters are ignored... supporters are nice, but not important to have. It's all about DISSEMINATION.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I imagine that many that are assisting the DS are clueless. Not just low level but many levels. They manipulate using ego, greed, and narcissism. Perhaps this is why the bandaid cannot simply be ripped off. Too many have no idea that they are actually apart of the deception.

They need to be awakened and come to their own realization that they were deceived. Then perhaps, they can recognize truth rather than allow their ego to attack in a self protective mode. Patience is needed. For the mailman even on up to those who may seem like they are wealthy and power. They are all victims of their own egos being deceived.

True this is simply my own opinion and deduction. Take it with a grain of salt. I am simply hoping Q group really can awaken the masses, whether a Larp or not...if good comes out of this...

edit on 8 14 2018 by CynConcepts because: Paragraph was needed.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q is refering to the unauthorized visit that Rodgers made. A day later Trump moved out of the Trump Tower because it was bugged. It started the whole wiretap thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Looks like they posted to 8chan as Q while streaming and tried to make some BS excuse as to why they were able to do so. Sounds like he fakes a leg cramp at the beginning of the video to buy time. Kinda sad actually.

link   

Well you can get people to do anything provided with the right motivations either through blackmail,torture or just a good old and plain stack of money. After they have done what you asked of them you can easily get rid of them and move on to the next target or recruit them for other jobs. Of course deception plays also a large role in recruiting people for your cause. I mean they are not even calling themselves Deep State,Cabal,Ninth Circle,Fifth Column or anything like that. You only know their real name if you are part of them and then it's for life or until you die. They operate not unlike the Yakuza,Triads,Bratva and other crime syndicates but the difference is that DS owns them all. To be honest it's pretty easy to corrupt people and that is what they do best.

I'd add: Controlling perception through teeeveee, education, poverty, mind control, debt, drugs, family pressure, religion... My personal favorite, the most powerful three words in modern human history "it's my job."

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Off topic, general inquiry. My wife wants to create her own ATS account. I can't seem to figure it out. Apparently I can't log out of my account to start .... I don't know... fresh for a new account? Any help?

She wants to leave Facebook...finally, to join an intellectual community like this one.

OMG!!! so many Cannuck jokes right now...

;o)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Another drop

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ab9df5 No.2602749 📁
Aug 14 2018 19:02:45 (EST) NEW
GMAIL DRAFTS
[GOOG SAFEGUARDED HIGHEST LEVEL [Access [3-GOOG] - SERVER ROUTING - NON US BASED]
[Sample]
Wet Work?
Human Trafficking?
Sharing of ICE/Border Patrol C-INTEL [schedules] to SAFEGUARD? EXIT/ENTRANCE?
Sharing of FBI C-INTEL to SAFEGUARD PRIV-OPs?
Sharing of DOJ 'Where We Stand' investigation(s) & Guide to OVERCOME-DISMISS-WIN?
Transfer of money instructions to LEFT ORGS>>>DOJ Settlements?
Off-book meetings?
Play dates?
Stand down orders?
Non-action orders?
Muslim Brotherhood?
Cross coord w/ UK assets / O-PRO in SIS/UK-P?
Coord w/ foreign actors for payment/money disperse?
Coord w/ AID ORGS for [illegal] plans?
HAM radio instructions if remote-5?
……………..
Why did ES make public NSA CLAS tools?
Think XKeyscore + PRISM specifically.
Was such tech kept from 'elected' officials?
Was such tech kept from 'elected' directors?
Why was NO SUCH AGENCY created?
Think SIGINT.
What ADVANTAGES exist to BIG TECH, other ABC off/on agencies, elected officials, CEOs, FOREIGN ADVERSARIES etc. if such information is learned?
What price are you (the PUBLIC) willing to pay?
Did you ever play HIDE-AND-SEEK?
Q

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Aallanon
Anyone notice the lack of Q skeptics?

Yeah...quite a few pages ago...but after a strong run. Interdasting!

Please do not try to summon them.

They’ll be back with new marching orders

Omarosa was todays 4Am talkers

That smoke wont play here...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
WoW...Q is posting up a storm today. This is greatness. Has Q ever posted this much before? That'll keep the decoders busy for a stretch.

15 posts one day.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon

Q and POTUS are in control. Q++ is another option if you will they could ask for help if the Deep State or another branch decides to release a biological agent inside a large city or causes a meltdown in a nuclear reactor like they did with Fukushima. We have contingencies plans but they do to. Like Q mentioned time and time again it's not just about the US.

I’m going to have to blow some cobwebs out here but what was the endgame with Fukushima if the DS caused it? Reactor melts down... remind the public that nuclear power is dangerous and shouldn’t be used?

I buy that. I was traveling for work and ended up at an airport bar talking to a guy who is nuclear engineer. After a couple beers he opened up and went on a rant about how stupid all the anti-nuclear commentary is when gen 3 reactors are “extremely safe” and “light years ahead” of many of the meltdown issues we’ve had in the past - yet the narrative remains nuclear power is bad/dangerous/etc.

I’m curious what Q will expose about energy. One of my long held beliefs is that we don’t know about ET presence because of the impact it would have on the energy sector - non-disclosure is a way to keep big oil/gas/countries/etc. from going and creating a whole bunch of economic dislocation and societal unrest...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Q, What price are we being asked to pay?

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join