It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
this one was 2nd to last so 4 in total

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 939e10 No.2600026 📁
Aug 14 2018 16:57:30 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 939e10 No.2599937 📁
Aug 14 2018 16:53:36 (EST)
>>2599779
Important takeaway.
We've had the ball the entire time.
Think offense.
Why did POTUS move his entire operation out of TT the DAY AFTER the ADM ROGERS [SCIF] MEETING?
The WORLD is WATCHING.
The WORLD is HERE.
EYES ON.
Q
>>2599937
They are in full blown panic mode.
Enjoy the show.
Each FAKE NEWS article written or attack is a badge of honor - military grade.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

WC making bright by her sheen on these last two stellar breakdowns. It is so interesting how the connections come fast and furious as we wake up.

edit on 14-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

link   
See the Id's ? they are talking to each other

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Do you have any proof you can provide for your allegations on

Aliens
Omarosa
Q+++

I'm just sharing what i know with all of you. Simple as that. Take it or leave it doesn't matter to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Then why bother if it "doesn't matter to you"?

Serious Question

edit on 14-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: CanadianMason

To be clear. Q and Q+ are humans. Q++ is a different story.

that was unauthorized

I don't need authorization because i'm not affiliated with Q and frankly the Q is an AI crap started to annoy me.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So Q is not an AI.
Q is human
Q+ is human
Q++ is not human

So humans are not in control of this situation?

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Because i am sick of all the lies and the deceit in this world. People asks questions and i answer them truthfully. Q is doing there thing and i'm doing mine. It's really not that complicated.

link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Was it just me, or was this morning particularly sticky and intense in the noosphere, energetically? I had a wild and very long ride while meditating. Usually, I'm good for about an hour and a half...this was about four hours.

Edog,

Yes. The recent emerging energies of the last 3 weeks (really since the convergence point of June 20thish) have blown apart old constructs. There would be a feeling of "relief" probably for many starting yesterday AM. Probably a sense of letdown, deflation etc. out front, but In the background is the feeling of something emerging and fresh. Astute folks have noticed a vibe change in the Q drops since the return, that encoded energy has stepped up too.

My sense is it is this energy is what the upper Q team management is looking to harness and hopefully use to eradicate the vermin more quickly. The collective will feel a bit disoriented this week, as if existing a movie theater after a double feature. As always, folks need to make sure and take time out to integrate vibrationally what has come in, and what has gone out. This of course will help with the Q stuff coming up as the collective will really support the deeper level cleansing.

They're going to buy us shots though, when this op is concluded....right?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Wand,

Wasn't Linda Catslile (or Leslie Carlisle) an alias Loretta lynch used in her gmail mails with HRC?

If memory serves me right Rel I think it was Elizabeth Carlisle that was her alias. Why do you ask?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: CanadianMason

To be clear. Q and Q+ are humans. Q++ is a different story.

that was unauthorized

I don't need authorization because i'm not affiliated with Q and frankly the Q is an AI crap started to annoy me.

touche

I agree, we're worn out from it all. War is hell, or is it a racket, I can't remember which?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Did a search on news and Arkansas

August 10th

Federal, state and local law enforcement officers arrested seven people Thursday in an early-morning operation that dismantled a significant drug-trafficking organization in central Arkansas, authorities said.

The organization was responsible for distributing kilograms of coc aine and other controlled substances, said Cody Hiland, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas, and Scott Reinhardt, special agent in charge of the Little Rock field office of the FBI.

Federal drug investigation leads to arrests of 7 people in central Arkansas

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

They're going to buy us shots though, when this op is concluded....right?

You'll be so drunk on liberation vibes you won't see straight.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Pure Gold !!

⚖✅

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Q and POTUS are in control. Q++ is another option if you will they could ask for help if the Deep State or another branch decides to release a biological agent inside a large city or causes a meltdown in a nuclear reactor like they did with Fukushima. We have contingencies plans but they do to. Like Q mentioned time and time again it's not just about the US.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hear you TAT.

Also this annon had an interesting take from the same thread..

While I love this story and want to believe I think this is reaching.

The island in question is very, very close to Chambers Bay golf course. You might know that site as the place that the US open was played a few years ago. It’s also relatively well populated near that site. A ballistic missle would be extremely noticeable/seen by many folks who would be basically right on top of the thing if it went off like that - maybe less so from the far side of the island.

That said, there are other good points in this story that I agree with and this whole thing does smell fishy. The rogue missile platform demolition is a little too far for me though.

From my reading, it appears there are no confirms that any missile was fired. If the plane’s engine went out (as discussed by the pilot) due to it being hit by a missile it wouldn’t have “gone out” but rather shot half the plane off. Air to ground missile I can possible see - but those near chambers bay watching it cruise Over and down had no footage nor made any comments I can find that say a missile was launched.

Points that should be cleared up in my mind are the non-emergency channel communications, how fast news moved about this situation, did an engine actually go out, how did this guy go from doing barrel rolls do losing control into an island (unless he was intentionally trying to end the act and didn’t want to harm anyone/many people), etc.

I haven’t dug into the background on the pilot but I’m sure someone has.

We’ve moved on from the plane today but aviation fascinates me so I have it one more plug. Back to current events.

It's close, but it's still 4.5 miles away. I have my own thoughts about the anons theory in question, but I will keep them to myself.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Q is blasting NBC for the doxxing of innocent Q followers without any insider knowledge. Good because the article is pure garbage and i'm glad 8chan posted it so that NBC doesn't get my click. The stupidity it burns.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Q#1865

NBC,

This article is another hitpiece. Newish angle.

"NBC News has found that the theory can be traced back to three people who sparked some of the first conversation about Qanon and, in doing so, attracted followers who they then asked to help fund Qanon “research.”"

This one is a bit more careful in how it works to disinfo, more thought went into this. But the final sentence is beyond odd given the point of the piece.

“The funniest thing about those who try to discredit Q. They focus on whether Q is real or not, instead of the information being provided,” tweeted one follower. “NO ONE cares who Q is. WE care about the TRUTH.”

I can't help but wonder why this was included given the universal truth presented in that simple statement: We care about the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Enderdog

The n word tape doesn't exist and her book is full of lies that got exposed very quickly by the people she "quoted" and i doubt Mueller would even be interested listening to her incoherent ramblings. Besides Mueller is still a marine.

So...I'm about twelve years old...and at my very first Ohio State Fair. My dad seems particularly delighted that we are there. I spy an attraction...MANDINKA! Da Jamaican Man Eating Chicken! Only fifty cents! The images of a giant raptor, tearing off the bloody limbs of terrified villiagers...painted all over the entrance was kind of compelling too!

So...after making my case to my dad to invest in this unique opportunity to see something amazing..we went in. Gotta admit, the bucket of KFC caught me by surprise. But, when the guy winked and waved a leg at me, and said "Hey mon!" I realized I'd gotten my dad's moneys worth.

;o)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Q is blasting NBC for the doxxing of innocent Q followers without any insider knowledge. Good because the article is pure garbage and i'm glad 8chan posted it so that NBC doesn't get my click. The stupidity it burns.

The SPAM attack on ATS, today.
Mods are even confused by it.

Any insight about this?

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join