It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: Zoyd23

All for a LARP.

Please. This is at least a Double Reverse LARP. I might even argue, a Triple Lindy.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Omarosa has a very large skeleton in her green closet. She should fade into obscurity pretty quickly before someone decides to expose her. She is pure evil and only cares about money and fame.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Was it just me, or was this morning particularly sticky and intense in the noosphere, energetically? I had a wild and very long ride while meditating. Usually, I'm good for about an hour and a half...this was about four hours.

Edog,

Yes. The recent emerging energies of the last 3 weeks (really since the convergence point of June 20thish) have blown apart old constructs. There would be a feeling of "relief" probably for many starting yesterday AM. Probably a sense of letdown, deflation etc. out front, but In the background is the feeling of something emerging and fresh. Astute folks have noticed a vibe change in the Q drops since the return, that encoded energy has stepped up too.

My sense is it is this energy is what the upper Q team management is looking to harness and hopefully use to eradicate the vermin more quickly. The collective will feel a bit disoriented this week, as if existing a movie theater after a double feature. As always, folks need to make sure and take time out to integrate vibrationally what has come in, and what has gone out. This of course will help with the Q stuff coming up as the collective will really support the deeper level cleansing.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
We now have Yahoo News (of all places) reporting that this whole Russia thing is actually all about Hillary and the Dems colluding to frame Trump.. This is amazing, Yahoo is actually reporting this. This is a seismic change, seemingly overnight. The flood may be beginning...

www.yahoo.com...

Rats will always jump the sinking ship firstz.

What a show we’re watching!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's the tricky part because the human concept of what it means to be good or bad is of course not universally applicable. It's not exactly up to us if they decide to interfere or not. Lets just leave it at that for now because i have no interest in derailing this Q thread by going too off topic.

Thank you.
You've answered my question perfectly.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

The n word tape doesn't exist and her book is full of lies that got exposed very quickly by the people she "quoted" and i doubt Mueller would even be interested listening to her incoherent ramblings. Besides Mueller is still a marine.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Lets just say that we are currently not the only sentient species on this planet
No doubt about it. But some, may in fact be, for lack of better terminology, sentinels and or, baby sitters, for others. Or, "Internal" spy's.

If it helps you sleep better at night i can assure you that there is no imminent danger of us falling victim to an alien invasion anytime soon.
Not one of my major concerns.

My main concern is resetting our clock. If people are of the belief that the great flood happened only once. they may be shocked to learn, it happened multiple times, not all happening in the span of humans.

In Washington's epiphany he noted an angel dipping his hand into the ocean, a few times and sprinkling the water over both Europe and America. That to me signifies the great flood of the past. It was a world war no doubt, but the mechanism for the action remained a mystery. I have seen evidence that it did happen more than once, therefore, unless we wise up, it can happen again. And Global "Unity" can trigger its return. "Space Force"??

Last but not least there is the whole business with Antarctica. Explaining all of this to the worlds population without them going either ballistic or causing a full blown panic will prove to be extremely difficult.
As is noted with DJT, a highly intelligent individual gained the office by being able to communicate with the masses. It is not something a highly intelligent person can do, it is a gift. And they are "Diamonds in the Rough"

In order to be able to comm to the masses, intelligent people will have to learn how to do it, or enlist, those who can, already! Go between's Translating highly technical language to understandable English, remembering the audience has bee chemically lobotomized (Fluoridated). If the information is true, every person who hears it will know that, because their hearts will start to vibrate! And that was DJTs gift.

Sorry for butting in.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Omarosa has a very large skeleton in her green closet. She should fade into obscurity pretty quickly before someone decides to expose her. She is pure evil and only cares about money and fame.

If I were a betting man, I'd say it involves a dog.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Can't quit thinking about that poor woman who was murdered in the motel. She was found with a broken back & other injuries. Imagine what it takes to bust someones back...horrible. Surely all that ruckus would have made a lot of noise to maybe alert someone. I feel so bad for her.

It's a small point...but, I'm gathering that the broken back and other grave injuries, occurred in the past when she was victimized. Not when she died/was murdered. Several sources have said she was in Witness Protection.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

That's the tricky part because the human concept of what it means to be good or bad is of course not universally applicable. It's not exactly up to us if they decide to interfere or not. Lets just leave it at that for now because i have no interest in derailing this Q thread by going too off topic.

Thank you.
You've answered my question perfectly.

Always happy to answer any questions people might have.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Build up to Friday Saturday.
Nothing can hold back this flood

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sorry but no it's Michael Clarke Duncan who played John Coffey in the movie The Green Mile.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Build up to Friday Saturday.
Nothing can hold back this flood

The rumblings of Declassification are getting louder. I wonder if the Anti-Trump crowd is currently asking themselves why the media would sit on the unredacted FISA application for months on end without ever mentioning a word of it to the public. Completely normal and appropriate behavior for sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Gosh, yes. So much info...having a hard time just keeping up with this one. I originally joined ATS to combat anti-Masons; started a thread which got a little attention; but, then it just fizzled out. I then came here to this thread and have been obsessed ever since. Q is very engaging stuff, covering every damned conspiracy theory know to man bar aliens I think. Has Q hinted at aliens? I'm not sure, lol!

Serious question. I have a number of friends who are Masons. Good and honorable men all. My question though, is if you are willing to entertain the notion, that in an institution of mostly good people, whether the highest levels could be compromised/evil?

I mean...I was raised Roman Catholic. And I know many many many good Catholics. And I share many values with all of them. That never kept me from noticing the rampant abuse within the clergy though. Or, prevents me from heavily suspecting the current Pontiff of being evil. At least half of the priests of my childhood were pederasts, and got shuffled around the world, to avoid prosecution. A number of others...left the priesthood. Those were typically the good guys.

I'm just kind of wondering about how you are parsing all of this, regarding your own affiliations. My dad lost contracts on a number of occasions, for not being willing to pay off certain people. It wasn't really much money. He just refused to do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Sorry but no it's Michael Clarke Duncan who played John Coffey in the movie The Green Mile.

I was really thinking it was Piers Morgan...but YOUR'S is better:

MICHAEL CLARKE DUNCAN'S FAMILY We Want Omarosa INVESTIGATED

www.tmz.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: CADpro
Can't quit thinking about that poor woman who was murdered in the motel. She was found with a broken back & other injuries. Imagine what it takes to bust someones back...horrible. Surely all that ruckus would have made a lot of noise to maybe alert someone. I feel so bad for her.

It's a small point...but, I'm gathering that the broken back and other grave injuries, occurred in the past when she was victimized. Not when she died/was murdered. Several sources have said she was in Witness Protection.

That is correct and where the hell was her protection detail at the time of her murder? Her fiance was also murdered prior to her getting attacked and her back broken. She was clearly in mortal danger at that point. I didn't know her personally but this crap makes me furious. 💢💢💢

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

You went out on a limb there and, you have as good a theory for who Q is as any other. I, too, have wondered whether Q is alien in nature. I have my reservations about the existence of aliens within our earth space but, I don't discount it either. I'm open-minded, especially in the face of all the evidence. It makes sense to me. Who knows? Maybe the Q collective is an American-loving alien 'Space Force' - which would explain a lot!

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Sick people.

Hope they all die in jail.

But not before they all suffer 100x what they made these boys and girls suffer too.

Maybe work toward being in more positive emotional states than anger and revenge? Not saying it isn't justified...it just isn't resonant with the energy the world needs, to fix all this crap.

link   
The more I read about Omarosa...the more she comes across as a 'Black Widow' (No pun intended).

link   

The creatures are amazing. They'd sell ice to an Eskimo for three kids, money at compound interest and as they left they'd berate said Eskimo about how they are being ripped off by the Eskimo.
edit on 14-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: ats is well glitchy

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join