It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless
I assume he is like the others after this long of an absence. Just my opinion

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
Another patriot falls victim to the corrupt Clinton machine. Unfortunately she went to the FBI first and not ICE that is currently busy rounding up child traffickers by the dozens on POTUS orders. RIP JEM and a shoutout to Voat where she was very well liked so i have heard.

Your sacrifice will not be in vain. o7

Q i know you are all pretty busy right now but if you find the time please answer one question for me. Did they deploy a GC or a USG to silence her? Her initial medical report sounds like it. You know who i am so please just use my initials to confirm my suspicions. Thank you and give'em hell.

In case anyone is interested. Link to JEM Twitter Last Tweet

Judging by the topic there is no question what was going on.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
People should consider Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. It's practically a blueprint for what has happened to us.

WWIII is an ongoing covert war, waged for decades in the shadows, against mostly innocent people all over the world for the benefit of those truly in control.

I don't know who they are, only that they've caused terrible suffering in pursuit of the almighty dollar using a very dark agenda.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

40.000ft. is a small hint but Q++ will hopefully elaborate on it more when the time is right. Lets just say that we are currently not the only sentient species on this planet but not all of them are interested in meddling in our affairs and prefer minding their own business instead. You wouldn't believe how busy our skies truly are. If it helps you sleep better at night i can assure you that there is no imminent danger of us falling victim to an alien invasion anytime soon. One of the major reasons why it has not been made public yet are the shady deals that some countries with a few of them made. Human abductions for genetic experiments,sharing advanced technology,creating bio weapons and much more sinister stuff was all part of the agreements and unfortunately sanctioned decades ago by former world leaders. The suppression of free energy,advanced medical technology and over all improvement of the quality of life around the globe is also a factor to be considered when they finally decide to go public. Last but not least there is the whole business with Antarctica. Explaining all of this to the worlds population without them going either ballistic or causing a full blown panic will prove to be extremely difficult.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Thank you for explaining more

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Was it Sky who said they got a Q?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

So, which ones are the ET GOOD guys and which are the ET BAD Guys?

FYI...Always keeping an open mind where the idea of intelligent life on other planets/dimensions is concerned.
edit on 14-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is the reason why we fight and why we will not rest until all of them faced true justice for all the heinous crimes they have committed. I can't stress enough how important OPSEC has become and for gods sake do not think for a second that you can just go out and take on the hidden rulers by yourself. Like i said before please leave that to Q and the field operators who know what they are doing. The MSM starting to doxx Q followers just because they like to decode Q drops is also very concerning. All this effort for a LARP? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hear you TAT.

Also this annon had an interesting take from the same thread..

While I love this story and want to believe I think this is reaching.

The island in question is very, very close to Chambers Bay golf course. You might know that site as the place that the US open was played a few years ago. It’s also relatively well populated near that site. A ballistic missle would be extremely noticeable/seen by many folks who would be basically right on top of the thing if it went off like that - maybe less so from the far side of the island.

That said, there are other good points in this story that I agree with and this whole thing does smell fishy. The rogue missile platform demolition is a little too far for me though.

From my reading, it appears there are no confirms that any missile was fired. If the plane’s engine went out (as discussed by the pilot) due to it being hit by a missile it wouldn’t have “gone out” but rather shot half the plane off. Air to ground missile I can possible see - but those near chambers bay watching it cruise Over and down had no footage nor made any comments I can find that say a missile was launched.

Points that should be cleared up in my mind are the non-emergency channel communications, how fast news moved about this situation, did an engine actually go out, how did this guy go from doing barrel rolls do losing control into an island (unless he was intentionally trying to end the act and didn’t want to harm anyone/many people), etc.

I haven’t dug into the background on the pilot but I’m sure someone has.

We’ve moved on from the plane today but aviation fascinates me so I have it one more plug. Back to current events.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: 0311Warrior

It will be really interesting to observe if the media chooses to continue going down this path of their own destruction or if they finally snap out of it and decide to report the truth. The apology tours will be truly epic. I am really looking forward to the vindication of our members who are no longer with us. It will be glorious. The forgotten will no longer be forgotten. Justice will prevail. Conspiracy no more.

Thank you and god bless. o7

I would say that after this week the media world is kaput. The vibrational systems that once supported the notion that agency is the only viable system of interaction between people has been flipped. Direct connection will emerge, negating the world of "we tell you what you need to know."

There is that brilliant and telling quote from Clapper, to the effect, DJT can't meet with Kim himself, they need to send agents to talk on their behalf. Lawyers=agents.

Agency is the perfect tool for enslavement, wedging in between expressions and then either controlling through lies and or taking a piece off the top. Language is agency, not natural. The press relies on language and the manipulation there of to control and my understanding is it will no longer be supported. Flames.....

Was it just me, or was this morning particularly sticky and intense in the noosphere, energetically? I had a wild and very long ride while meditating. Usually, I'm good for about an hour and a half...this was about four hours.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Just a thought...... Maybe the whole Omarosa Tape thing is a big setup by Trump.

Hear me out.

James Clapper went on CNN saying

"It's a very serious and egregious security violation," Clapper said on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront" of bringing a phone into the White House Situation Room. "It's sort of an honor system where everybody knows not to do that."

Well what if Clapper or another Black Hat actually taped things exactly like that...... and the Trump team knew that?

What better way to set the trap then using a "Trusted" ally to set the trap and have everyone call her out for it?

Link to Clapper Article

It's a stretch but it would be the way to do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Q insinuated that was the case

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: CanadianMason

40.000ft. is a small hint but Q++ will hopefully elaborate on it more when the time is right. Lets just say that we are currently not the only sentient species on this planet but not all of them are interested in meddling in our affairs and prefer minding their own business instead. You wouldn't believe how busy our skies truly are. If it helps you sleep better at night i can assure you that there is no imminent danger of us falling victim to an alien invasion anytime soon. One of the major reasons why it has not been made public yet are the shady deals that some countries with a few of them made. Human abductions for genetic experiments,sharing advanced technology,creating bio weapons and much more sinister stuff was all part of the agreements and unfortunately sanctioned decades ago by former world leaders. The suppression of free energy,advanced medical technology and over all improvement of the quality of life around the globe is also a factor to be considered when they finally decide to go public. Last but not least there is the whole business with Antarctica. Explaining all of this to the worlds population without them going either ballistic or causing a full blown panic will prove to be extremely difficult.

I’ve read about this many times. It makes me wonder though - what countries are being pillaged for said purposes?

There’s essentially no talk about Africa in the MSM or as it pertains to the UFO phenomenon. That said, The US has a good number of military bases down there which are essentially never talked about and it’s a big @ss chunk of land with very few eyes on it from the military/ufo perspective. Also, there appears to be a fair bit more foreign direct investment in Africa than one might think based on how little is said about the continent as a whole on a regular basis.

Maybe someone could shed some light on our interests there? Seems like a great place to hide something in plain site.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
From Xuechen's thread on Chelsea Clinton:

Chelsea Clinton Claims Aborting 60 Million Babies Since Roe “Added $3.5 Trillion to Our Economy” If you can’t convince someone to support abortion with bodily rights arguments, try pushing the money angle, Chelsea Clinton told a group of abortion activists Saturday. CNS News reports Clinton claimed the infamous U.S. Supreme Court case Roe v. Wade was a good thing, not only because it gave women the “dignity to make our own choices,” but also because it led to a $3.5 trillion boost to America’s economy. “It is not a disconnected fact … that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. Right?” Clinton said during a “Rise Up for Roe” rally protesting U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The Clintons just don't know when to shut up, do they?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Your post deserves close attention, so I shall give it some.

First, let's try to relate this all to Q so as to make it relevant to the theme of this thread.

This Q post, number 456 comes to mind, posted Christmas Eve, December 24, 2017:

Awe inspiring.

It could mean America is at war, not openly but clandestinely, with the so-called 'Deep State' of the American political establishment. This establishment apparently has worldwide ties to enemy foreign powers that are working toward destabilizing America and destroying it from within.

If we are to believe it, Q is a group of Military Intelligence operatives working with the Trump administration to thwart the evil efforts of the Deep State.

George Washington's prophecy of a third assault on America, then, appears to be playing out right now, in our lifetimes.

Washington's last words were something like, "All's well". To me, this means Q/Trump wins this war, which would be a good thing for the world at large.

All that aside, it still stands to reason, why ought we to believe any of this? Why do we need any of it?

...when it comes to prophecy and prophets I immediately think, no man can know the future....

Yet, many of late are putting their faith in Q as some sort of modern-day (collective) prophet. It's really strange in this day and age, to say the least. And people point at us Masons and call us weird?

Let me ask you this: Both Washington and Pike were Masons who are considered to have been American prophets. Many have taken them seriously. Who's to say the Q collective is not also part of Masonry? Maybe they are Masons like Washington and Pike were. That is, of course, speculative. Maybe there is a group of Masons that have adhered strictly to the 'original' and constitutional Masonry established by the Founding Fathers, a handful of whom were Masons. It's as good a theory as any other, no?

How would people like to live in a world founded on brotherly love, relief and truth, I wonder?

In my humble opinion, the world needs Freemasonry now more than ever.

"Son of the Republic" "Union" are not just fancy political slogans, its our destiny.

Indeed, it is your destiny; it always has been. I want people to go back and read some of the writings of the nine out of fifty six of your Founding Fathers who were also Freemasons.

There were in number less than ten (sound familiar? Think Q) but, they no doubt had a huge influence on the rest of the men who penned and signed your Declaration of Independence.

Masonic men like,

William Ellery
Benjamin Franklin
John Hancock
Joseph Hewes
William Hooper
Robert Treat Paine
Richard Stockton
George Walton
William Whipple

Source

edit on 14-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's the tricky part because the human concept of what it means to be good or bad is of course not universally applicable. It's not exactly up to us if they decide to interfere or not. Lets just leave it at that for now because i have no interest in derailing this Q thread by going too off topic.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Do you think Chelsea has ever wondered how many potential siblings she might have had, had her parents not been pro-abortion?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just saw something on TV. Where I work, the TV in the lobby is tuned to MSNBC. (It's an improvement. It used to be tuned to CNN. The TV in the employee break room has been on Fox News for years.) Anyway, they were saying that Manafort's defense attorney rested his case, without calling a single witness. I can't find any confirmation of this anywhere. Not even on MSNBC's website. Has anyone else heard this?

AFM

According to twatter it is true. twatter

Splint?

I told you in advance to keep an eye on the witnesses because there would be none. RR would have been toast if he had been called to testify. He still has a role to play.

Meanwhile...on the Midway...the Super-Evil Villian, Omarosa....has offered her secret recordings to The Grand Inquisitor Mueller! OMG! How did she manage to penetrate the most Inner of All Sanctums with her Magick!?!

I haven't been this on edge since Andy Kaufman and Lawler went head to head! I hope Tony Clifton will weigh in on this one.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand,

Wasn't Linda Catslile (or Leslie Carlisle) an alias Loretta lynch used in her gmail mails with HRC?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Do you think Chelsea has ever wondered how many potential siblings she might have had, had her parents not been pro-abortion?

Which Parent?

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join