It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

It can also launch the AGM-86B. Nuclear tipped cruise missiles. Six of them.
Way more awesome.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
A B-52 can drop a GBU-57A/B Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP) if need be. You can try to run but you can't hide.

Q#1826

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Phage

I know but in this case it also means something else.

?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I've seen on 8 his flight path made the letter Q.
Has anyone else seen this?

What would that mean to the theory that it was a cabal false flag?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I've seen on 8 his flight path made the letter Q.
Has anyone else seen this?

What would that mean to the theory that it was a cabal false flag?

Gosh. IDK, D.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Remote controlled plane used as a decoy to launch two F-15's outfitted with air to ground missiles. Little and often private islands provide perfect cover for hiding all kinds of sinister activities like throwing certain parties for high profile clients for instance. Ketron island population 17. Q400 plane as in 04:00 AM mockingbird talkingpoints. FOX_THREE
A picture is forming...........

www.facebook.com...

His comm with tower was, hmmm, weird?

www.kare11.com...

www.ajc.com...
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2485 by All Seeing Eye because: Added Link!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Remote controlled plane used as a decoy to launch two F-15's outfitted with air to ground missiles. Little and often private islands provide perfect cover for hiding all kinds of sinister activities like throwing certain parties for high profile clients for instance. Ketron island population 17. Q400 plane as in 04:00 AM mockingbird talkingpoints. FOX_THREE

Ah, I see.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, I have seen one image and it might if you flip it vertically.

I was just thinking that if that was intended then maybe the pilot was a Q follower. Maybe he thought he was sacrificing himself for the cause?

ETA: to add pic

edit on 11-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
New Q

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Well, I have seen one image and it might if you flip it vertically.

I was just thinking that if that was intended then maybe the pilot was a Q follower. Maybe he thought he was sacrificing himself for the cause?

UPDATE: Additional info says the Q formation flight path was actually the Sheriffs’ Cessna 206 circling the island.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

"You people are a disease. We the people are the cure".

Nothing divisive about that. /s
edit on 11-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Thanks for sending the PM...I didn't know what to do to help. Will try to help in the future with things like that.

link   
a reply to: daskakik

I never liked the Cure much. I ain't what I call rock n roll.

link   

They also desperately need to keep the Russia is evil narrative alive to scare the population into submission. Read up and listen to the hearings concerning election meddling and compare it with the information you know now. Russia had its own Roswell incident and unlike the US and other countries they planned to go public with all what they know. Losing control over the sheeps because they start thinking for themselves is what they are most afraid of and it has to be prevented at all costs even if it means to start a viral outbreak or order terrorist attacks to distract you further. Your life means nothing to them. Once you have broken through those thick layers of lies you were fed since you were born you will be finally able to see the truth. Use the great awakening as your guide but the path you take is entirely up to you.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is the President implying that "lovely" wives and mistresses have OTHER lovers too?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Is the President implying that "lovely" wives and mistresses have OTHER lovers too?

Lovely Nellie will probably flip to save her husband and herself...if she hasn't already.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre,

My take of the Foreign & Domestic in Q Post #1837 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub is that GCHQ is the "Foreign" and is assisting in the [extreme] heavy attack to stop further exposure of UK PM Theresa May following post #1828 "[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]".

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Btw just a friendly advice. Q has never posted on Reddit,Twitter,Instagram or some other social media site except 4chan and later migrated to 8chan. The people who call themselves Anonymous(every person can call himself Anonymous btw) is doxxing innocent people who are just doing decodes and are spreading the message. All these people are not affiliated with Q nor do they have any inside knowledge. No outside comms. Period!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Btw just a friendly advice. Q has never posted on Reddit,Twitter,Instagram or some other social media site except 4chan and later migrated to 8chan. The people who call themselves Anonymous(every person can call himself Anonymous btw) is doxxing innocent people who are just doing decodes and are spreading the message. All these people are not affiliated with Q nor do they have any inside knowledge. No outside comms. Period!

Anonymous said they were going to dox followers, so the innocents mingled in decodes would apply.
edit on 8/11/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think they Knew the what, just not the when.

"Something BIG is about to drop."

Q

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join