It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
#1834 is ominous.
Impending?
Q+

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.131 📁
Aug 10 2018 11:44:55 (EST)

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
NOW THEY ALL LOSE.
Q+

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nvrmind
edit on 10-8-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Tat beat me to it

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: tiredoflooking

OK well the Clinton connection to the Human trafficking hotline at first swipe:

Its run by a non profit out of DC...surprize.

The Polaris Project.

Catherine A. McLean

Chairperson

Board of Directors

Catherine “Kiki” McLean is a leading public affairs and political strategist. She served as counsel for the Washington, D.C., office of Porter Novelli and the agency’s global public affairs efforts after four years leading their Washington, D.C. and global public affairs practices and serving as a member of the Executive Committee. 

In her work, Kiki’s expertise is in strategic communications and public affairs. A veteran of six presidential campaigns, including the historic 1992 Clinton-Gore campaign, Kiki has more than 25 years of experience leading strategic communications initiatives. She served as senior advisor to the Hillary Clinton for President Campaign in 2008, and has served as spokesperson and led communications for Vice President Al Gore, Senator Joe Lieberman, the Democratic National Committee and others. 

polarisproject.org...

Ok, STILL playing catch up here so I’m posting late, likely covered already but in case it isn’t - maybe KM is ‘Kiki McLean’ and the reason Q started calling RM -BM was to show a change in the Comms to use ‘nicknames ‘, such as Kiki. Is AM Angela Merkle?

Also, been bugging me ever since-Rel once mentioned that the ‘we are Q’ picture posted had handwritten signs that were written specifically for us to read vs the ‘mirror image ‘ (
) that we would see backwards if they weren’t - maybe the people in the picture actually are Q! Hiding in plain site. I’m just mentioning it because the thought hasn’t stopped pestering me.
Bless you beautiful ATS people! I think part of the reason that we got mainstream media attention was to prove to us that are faithful how they distort the truth it strengthens all our resolve. I’ve no doubt in my mind anymore WWG1WGA

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
AHEM - Back to the lecture at hand....

NEW Q 1834:

!A6yxsPKia.
10 Aug 2018 - 12:44:55 PM
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
NOW THEY ALL LOSE.
Q+
edit on 10-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Gen. Mad Dog is Mad.
NO DEALS.

Q+

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

mobile.reuters.com...

Symbolic non?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Because they cant win without cheating

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don't know the game...but has anyone ever looked into the game of BRIDGE...as it relates to Q, Q-Plus, cue?

"Think Mirror"

'TRUMP' is certainly a part of game.

edit on 10-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Following on the President's "Stay Tuned!", this particular Q+ warning/message carries more weight than those in the past.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Following on the President's "Stay Tuned!", this particular Q+ warning/message carries more weight than those in the past.

Something is definitely coming...Something apparently BIG.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
DECODES #1832

Not sure if it's relevant but Q post #1832 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub is exactly 00:07:00 after #1831!

1) Guccifer/Florida decode on #1832 using keyletter "Q" gives
btsHNRI reN

My spidey senses are saying look at the obituary for Henry Wren?

2) Setting Capital letters only to yes and then doing Guccifer/Florida gives:
"q" gives SR
"Q" gives .IA(P? (Impact Assessment, Pope?)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Gen. Mad Dog is Mad.
NO DEALS.

Q+

Q+ made my Friday even better!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Queen Letizia suffered same family heartache as Queen Maxima 11 years ago

Both of their sister's commited suicide. 11 years apart.

Ines was 33. 33 again! I am keeping track.

It is not the first time that the Bourbons have been rocked by tragedy. In 1956, the future king Juan Carlos witnessed the death of his brother Alonso, who was shot dead in a hunting accident. It was said to have changed him into a more sensitive man.

Hunting "accident". They do love to hunt.

www.independent.co.uk...

Eta. COINCIDENCE

edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

Something is definitely coming...Something apparently BIG.

Google "Nunes", and you get page after page of the same headline, "Nunes Says Republicans Must Win In November to Protect Trump". Google has even taken articles that are over 24 hours old, and reposted them as if they're newly arrived.

What do they expect him to say? All Trump supporters feel the same way. Making a mountain out of a mole-hill like this, is indicative of extreme fright and apprehension.

edit on 8/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Q+ and the Q clock for tomorrow are quite interesting.....

link   

twitter.com...

Speaking of suicides...

Eta. Bethanny is a powerhouse of a woman.

Some may not know she championed dog rescue groups in disaters in the carribean.
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm going to toss this in here because I am noticing something interesting unfolding that many will be feeling, but might not get just yet.

D5 and 5:5......

How can these have so many valid meanings? The debunkers say "eh, you're just making connections that are not there, there is nothing at all so you see what you want." Deconstructionist nonsense born of calcified thinking. All are valid because all are valid in a non linear world. Source never invalidates anything, ever, only AI driven machinery does because it must.

What does this mean? Has anyone noticed how their approach to life in general has changed in the last year/6 months/week? Folks, many using Q as a teacher/trigger are remembering how to live, and create, in a non linear world. The 3d linear world was a fake out, with rules that were only applicable there. Yes, "there" as in, no longer.

So. I have noticed a huge shift in perception this week, so much that I'm a bit confused how it manifested so quick, and this will cause conflict in the coming days and weeks. Reason: Many who will be hearing about the stuff, or feeling the stuff, explored here will be coming out of a 3d linear thinking system. So what makes perfect sense to you on say, CF/trafficking..." may not make sense to one thinking linearly. Many will struggle to clarify to their friends or family trying to match non linear to linear. Know this and you can avoid frustration.

Just tell your story, that's it, the rest will take care of itself - it'll be magic.

carry on........

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join