It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Plants

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I see an old dude, a young boy and a man who's face is mostly blocked by the banner at the bottom of the screen. To trumps right.
Waiting for it to run again.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
FBI releases documents on Christopher Steele.

www.nbcnews.com...

Link to FBI vault
vault.fbi.gov...

Proves FBI paid Steele directly up to Nov 1 2016.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

twitter.com...

"Infiltration? Really? I solved Spygate and have spent multiple threads researching stuff, including NXIVM, before you were even around. Go ... yourself, Q."

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

they were nice people, didn't get any bad vibes from them if anything they got a bad vibe from me because I said some somewhat negative things to 2 of the reporters about calling us anti-semetic and crazy

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Since Potus met with Goog I wonder if they are changing for the better?

Anyone notice a difference?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
also the CBTS insider Email evidence

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
Trump is sorta like James Bond ??
You have got to be kidding !

At the rally, they played "Skyfall"

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well I'd say it's reasonable to think someone may be lying on the internet. It sounds plausible to me though. On the other hand, they could just be ignorant people (putting on a Q-shirt doesn't automatically make you woke), or they might have been shy and scared of talking to a stranger. Maybe they thought toys was CIA trying to round them up!

But yeah, just because I don't "believe" in Q doesn't mean I can't believe that someone might be infiltrating the true Q-believers in some fashion. It's like, just because I don't approve of the Russian government doesn't mean China might not be spying on them.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Wow! I follow them on twitter because they are pretty good with research.

Rex that he mentions is _ImperatorRex_ and he was not a Q believer but here recently he has changed his tune some.

Here is an example.

I am having a pick my jaw up off the floor moment with regards to war economy.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why is that a problem? He was the British equivalent of a private investigator. Do you think they work for free?
But Papadopoulos gave them the information they relied on to get the warrant. The warrant that was approved twice more under trumps admin.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
twitter.com...

"#QAnon was started by a racist bigotted account that attempted to infiltrate Anonymous. 0hour1 started Qanon, and idiots kept perpetuating it to the point of where it is now."

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
so, again, if the "barred from Mar a Lago" story is true, Trump vouched for him after

By your definition, "vouched" means the same thing as "not slandering" him on camera, with a microphone stuck in his face?

Because, as hard as it is to actually slander someone, alleging they have been involved in a sex crime is #1 of only two things that can get you sued.

So no, I don't think the circumstances here amount to any malice on the part of Trump. In fact, iirc he did "out" Epstein in regards to liking the young girls. He was 100% on the mark in his statement, showing the good judgement that won him the presidency.

edit on 3-8-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Right. I think a lot of people don't want too much publicity, and they don't want to end up as talking points on liberal or conservative news or youtube. Maybe these folks with the Q-shirts had already been approached by many reporters and private citizens, so they got wary and started just saying "I don't know". I don't think you hassled them or anything, but they might have gotten more attention than they bargained for, and that could make them clam up.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

miss me with that nonsense

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Vouch: ". To give personal assurances or a guarantee"

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy"

“He’s a lot of fun to be with."

"It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

" No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Wow! I follow them on twitter because they are pretty good with research.

Rex that he mentions is _ImperatorRex_ and he was not a Q believer but here recently he has changed his tune some.

Here is an example.

I am having a pick my jaw up off the floor moment with regards to war economy.

Machiavelli's thread was EXCELLENT...and sums my feelings up perfectly.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I thought the same. But WHY?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The best answer I could think of as to "Que es Q", is just that "Q helps raise awareness".

lol, I'd love to keep it that short, but also to say Q helps research all the improprieties of Obama and Hillary's #gangstate.

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Plants

Plants need water. These guys need a prayer.

link   
Q just said, "we have the servers"

in short

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join