It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: Post #1828

John Kerry is the only one with 3 brackets. [[[JK]]]

That implies he's a mega criminal?

Or really, really Jewish.

(( )) you hit the nail on the head there

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: Post #1828

John Kerry is the only one with 3 brackets. [[[JK]]]

That implies he's a mega criminal?

Or really, really Jewish.

(( )) you hit the nail on the head there

From WikiPedia:

His father was raised Catholic (John's paternal grandparents were Austro-Hungarian Jewish immigrants who converted to Catholicism) and his mother was Episcopalian.

en.wikipedia.org...

Jewish and Catholic. Three brackets indeed.
edit on 10-8-2018 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting. --DJW001

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So let me get this straight. You think Q is targeting John Kerry because one of his ancestors was Jewish?

LOL that’s a reach don’t ya think?

(post by whereismyusername removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

It’s 6am here , no one is posting. I didn’t see the harm in pointing out the absurdity.

Nvm I took your post to say don’t engage the detractors. I was wrong.
edit on 10-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

So let me get this straight. You think Q is targeting John Kerry because one of his ancestors was Jewish?

LOL that’s a reach don’t ya think?

Why is that a reach? Also, he is Catholic, another shibboleth of the alt-right. The art of manipulation is to reassure people that their beliefs, however irrational, are valid in order to lead them in the direction of choice.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Fellow lurkers, please note that the anti-semetic comments here are coming from long time detractors who have been against Q from the beginning.

Please note that there is nothing "anti-Semitic" about exposing anti-Semitic "dog whistling." The anti-Semitism is one of the reasons we suspect Q Anon of being a front for something much darker and dangerous than its cultists are prepared to admit to themselves.

ETA: How many times do names like "Rothschild" and "Soros" come up in these "investigations?"
edit on 10-8-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Fellow lurkers, please note that the anti-semetic comments here are coming from long time detractors who have been against Q from the beginning.

Please note that there is nothing "anti-Semitic" about exposing anti-Semitic "dog whistling." The anti-Semitism is one of the reasons we suspect Q Anon of being a front for something much darker and dangerous than its cultists are prepared to admit to themselves.

ETA: How many times do names like "Rothschild" and "Soros" come up in these "investigations?"

You only reinforce my point. No one but you brought semitism into this. You insinuated JK was triple bracketed due to heritage and acknowledge you realize the anti-semetic narrative is harmful to Q movement. So why peddle it?

Yes it's early, when our resident experts return I will no longer engage in these debates and will go back to just offering my thoughts for other lurkers (they aren't dumb but I can't help myself in explaining what most already know, which is to say that this movement is one of love and teamwork and not hate)

Love the sinner not the sin. I look forward to collaborating with you all.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Im not a q follower or denier nor do i follow the whole thing but i dont recall seeing anything that has been anti-Semitic.

Are you saying this because he calls out soros and Rothschild, q is antisemitic?

Note he calls out many other people that arent Jews as well.

I think both party are full of sh1t and likely this q thing aswell, but The left has a nasty habit of labeling people things such as racist,sexist,homophobic when they dont agree with them, but now antisemitic?

I thought the antisemitic claims was a neocon right thing when anyone questions the billions we give Israel?

edit on 11831America/ChicagoFri, 10 Aug 2018 07:11:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

nvm.

edit on 10-8-2018 by abago71 because: Not worth engaging.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Yeah, the whole dog whistle thing was a great invention for the left.
They insinuate and use the words 'dog whistle' to claim something is there.
If you disagree, you are automatically a racist.
Hell, they call Candace Owens a racist... don't they realize that a lot of their audience has started to think for themselves?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

There is literally nothing deeper and darker than giving individuals, institutions and Nations a free pass in all their criminal activities by putting an entire ethnic group legally beyond criticism at the expense of greater humanity.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Right? So now we cant say anything bad about anyone who happens to be Jewish, because "Muh Anti-Semitism?"

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If you found time to listen to the video presentation it should terrify you.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Spreadsheet update: Unanswered Q V8.2 20180810 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES:
1) Q Posts up to #1830 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub,
2) POTUS tweets up to Aug 6th 12:43,
3) Added results for all Guccifer/Florida method decodes up to #1830 (was to #1300),
4) NEW TAB "POTUS tweets - CAPS only" shows CAPITAL letters only next to all POTUS tweets to Aug 6th 12:43.
5) TABS in (3) and (4) are now filterable for easy search of names/strings etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

DJ,

To look at what you' seem to be suggesting from another angle:

This is a global swamp spanning countries, political parties, sexes and religions.

Are you seriously suggesting that we cannot follow up leads on any people who are Jewish???

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre,

Here's what I make from the CAPS on the 7th tweet in your post:

M C S T A R R P S J J A G S M N

= MC STAR RP SJ JA GS MN

?= Military Court star reference point SJ (?) Julian Assange George Soros MN(?)

MCSTA= Military Can Start To Arrest ?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Ooh... building on that:

Military Can Start To Arrest Rod Rosenstein, Peter Strzok, JJA, George Soros, Move Now?

(M C S T A R R P S J J A G S M N )

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Pssssh I’ve known about Kerry for years without knowing he was Jewish...

Its almost like it doesn’t matter...

Q hasn’t brought up Israel for this exact reason.

Staged racial outrage.

Just like David Duke at Unite the Right.

Or Unite the Right in general.

PS. Trump team is incredibly pro Israel. Thats not even up for debate.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

focus on the 11/7 flights first....

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join