It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

She's never been funny, pretty, or smart. Why do people care about her?

I liked her when she was young...sassy, and not traditionally beautiful...broke my heart when she turned out to be evil....
edit on 8-8-2018 by Enderdog because: I swear this keyboard is haunted...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Let us have some fun with context.

DJT tweets that hundreds of millions of phone records were purged. C_A media didn't seem to care for some reason. I for one made note - awesome symbol.

McCain (apologize for using name) hires Fusiongps during primaries (...Q... now I get fusion GPS letter doh). Hmmmm???

Things don't work out, so Fusion fun is handed over to dems.

So, they find nothing on DJT but concoct a story that isn't even half believable.

Now, here is where things get hilarious.

HOWLEY: Tapes Show Brennan Started Spying On Trump Years Ago In Reno

"In the audiotaped interview — conducted before Trump ever ran for president — Blixseth spoke to former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and detective Mike Zullo. The audio was released in connection with a civil contempt case that the Department of Justice filed against Arpaio. The audio of this conversation appears to only be preserved in one location on the Internet, on a whistleblower Soundcloud page.

“This guy showed me 900 million phone calls. And I see myself in there. I see people I know. I see Donald Trump in there a zillion times, and Bloomberg is in there,” Blixseth said on the tape, referring to information that a whistleblower named Dennis Montgomery allegedly showed him."

So, they've been spying on all of us, and DJT, and linking connecting, algorithming everything for ages, and......... drum roll, THEY HAVE FOUND NOTHING ON TRUMP, in fact, they found so little the needed to make stuff up.

Consider that!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It SHOULD make your blood boil. (You weren't rude at all).

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

I liked her when she was young...sassy, and not traditionally beautiful...broke my heart when she turned out to be evil....

Not unlike Miley Cyrus. There was a time when she was cute and likable. But then, like a Batman villain, something happened that turned her dark & evil.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Many years ago I remember "60 Minutes" doing a story on the NSA's "Carnivore" and "Echelon" programs. I want to say it was in the 90's.

Also, the government/military is decades ahead of the public in terms of technology that is in use.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Ma n arrested at New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, court documents say
If this is what I think it is, it was a reclusive Muslim family with 2 wives and 11 kids who were living in squalid conditions.
It popped up on ATS a day or two ago.

Correction: 2 men, 3 women, 11 kids.

Looks like the jihad has arrived.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Not unlike Miley Cyrus. There was a time when she was cute and likable. But then, like a Batman villain, something happened that turned her dark & evil.

Modern day liberalism and feminism.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

More like communism and social marxism.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: SKEPTEK

More like communism and social marxism.

I wish there was a difference.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

twitter.com...

HAPPENING NOW IN LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS!
A Department of Justice 747 is being loaded with documents by federal agents from Little Rock’s FBI Office at LIT. Clinton Foundation??? @prayingmedic @IPOT1776 @Real_Bill_Smith @Justin_Formed @Jordan_Sather_ This is YUGE!

12:55 PM - 7 Aug 2018

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Disney and Nickelodeon seem to do that to their child stars.....what's the common denominator?

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Good gawd! No telling how many of these types of cells/compounds/sh*+holes there are.

From that article:

Wahhaj’s family background was already controversial prior to his arrest. Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported.

The elder Wahhaj, who heads Masjid At-Taqwa mosque, was a character witness in the trial for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious “blind sheikh” who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.

www.foxnews.com...

I guess that "unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 WTC bombing" is still preaching at that mosque in NY. Sheesh! WTH!

link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Holy Moses!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Plane fags have it in the thread....

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: Boadicea

anyone know who Lauren is?
media.defense.gov...

What're we lookin at here?
Is the black woman wearing a US uniform?...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A 747 only for documents?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What black woman? Are we looking at the same picture?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

trying to get more info out of Arkansas, any locals on here that can dig?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

From the replies to that tweet:

N119NA - flightradar

N119NA US Department of Justice Boeing 757-200

planespotters

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Q is encouraging people to think for themselves, a far cry from forming a "cult of personality", plus they are supporting 45, their President. It's a Patriotic thing to do, not at all surprising or unusual for Americans.

The Christian Right, that pushed the "satanic panic" narrative, had a right to express its point of view. The beauty of the American system is that people there are allowed to think for themselves.

If you don't agree with a group's particular narrative, in America you are still, to a certain degree, free to challenge it openly without much repercussion - at least, that's how it used to be until recently. Political Correctness has infected the country of late.

Political Correctness has even affected the greatest bastion of political freedom the world has ever known. Sad, but there's still hope for America. MAGA!

I'm not sure I understand your last point. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join