It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

So, like Q has done, you've given us info by your word usage on a specific subject. I anxiously wait for those to burn over their evil deeds. Sick sick sick shtuff !

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Would ethics also not tell you that you need to scream what you know far and wide so that it doesnt happen to one more innocent kid?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

I think Lauren is a fictitious character "for training purposes only". See 'Unclassified Document' in graphic.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All

This whole thing with Rep. Collins is interesting. This morning they had the DA lay out the case against him using Very Easy to understand time-line charts and one of the 1st things that went through my mind is how effective these sorts of charts could be in laying out this whole " Russian Collusion " mess for those still depending on MSM for their News. lol...anyways we know why that doesn't happen with the cases that REALLY screw the people ! :wink:

So this DA goes on to say " Justice applies to Everyone " , sounds Great right ? Here's the problem as I see it....

1. WHY or HOW did he ( and his family ) even get involved in buying these stocks to begin with ?

2. WHY would he be in a position to get insider info on stocks he had invested in ? Is that normal for Congress to have access to this info ?

3. Once he finds out these stocks are about to tank, is it now his Moral and Legal obligation to just lose the money ? Allow his family to lose their money ?

IDK, he's probably just another crook, but the timing stinks !

Meanwhile 5:5 .....

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That pic of hrc & kkk dude gives me the creeps. Appears intimate...byucky

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

real case? I duck duck go her and nothing? I see it says for training purposes?
thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Well if the SEC is investigating a company theoretically he could know about it

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am privvy to a lot of information that can, to a certain degree, confirm some of the 'pizzagate' story, etc.; however, I'm bound by law and by my professional code of ethics not to divulge any of it to the public. Isn't that wonderful?

I know, and that statement you just made is HUGE again. "I'm bound by law..." The naysayers that live in the bizzarro world where "if it is... then we'd know about it" as their excuse to everything have got to wake up. The NDA (and worse) plus the rest revealed here (media et al) and in all Q makes that meaningless debunking pov not only wrong but obscene.

I reiterate. You're presence, because of your awareness, is so important. I gotta couple of friends that will give you a for vibrationally representing that knowledge.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks CM!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Kathy Griffin proving that she cares more about her political ideals than the voting process. And casually disrespecting Green party voters at the same time.

( that's the most polite way I can describe this type of behavior )

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

there it is....training exercise, hypothetical scenario, fictitious names...but and here's the big BUT....using intel that takes trainees as close to reality as possible.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

She's never been funny, pretty, or smart. Why do people care about her?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

LOL! These people really are delusional. Its like inconceivable to them how a normal person could not vote Democrat.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know...right? They are wired differently than us. Everything is backwards or polar opposite.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Would ethics also not tell you that you need to scream what you know far and wide so that it doesnt happen to one more innocent kid?

Pj,

If I may here. If one learns anything from this entire effort is should be that the system was created by "them" to protect themselves. So, the system has systems, within systems, to make sure that they are protected overall.

Which brings me to the debunkers next favorite bit of nonsense. "Why don't they just arrest them..." Because the system was NOT setup for equality, it was set up to protect them from us, not us from them: it is a mirror.

It is all bad. JA and Manning were symbols, powerful ones, that say: "talk and look what happens, be a hero, look what happens." There is an even more famous example of this exact story, the most famous.

The system was never good, and now DJT and company have to not only cut off the trafficking, help the kids, deal with the deep state, do trade deals, fight of assassination attempts, deal with the media and the C_A AND they has to reform the justice system enough to get 45k sealed indictments through some favorable system - within one year for the biggest parts of this.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ma n arrested at New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, court documents say
If this is what I think it is, it was a reclusive Muslim family with 2 wives and 11 kids who were living in squalid conditions.
It popped up on ATS a day or two ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
As some of you may know, I'm a restaurant owner. I often cook and come over here and check the thread .

The vibe's been so good that my employees are wondering why I'm so chipper on such a slow day.

One fun thing happened here today: I don't know if any of you remember the story I told a few weeks ago about the group of ladies that come in as a group on Wednesdays. They're all heavily into Q in an office banter kind of way. The ring leader seems to be a younger lady in her twenties that is always chirping about one post or another when I get to the time go out and chat with them.

Anyway, today I go out to check on things and wouldn't you know it, two of them chortled "5:5!". I lost it. You know this is a "thing" when stuff like this keeps happening. I don't say much out loud because I don't want to alienate anyone, but it's always fun when someone else does it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Hi Tom...I'm a restaurant design engineer semi-retired. We have Q interests in common.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

LOL! These people really are delusional. Its like inconceivable to them how a normal person could not vote Democrat.

It really is the craziest thing I've ever seen ! #runthehellaway

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I never said it was a harmful movement, just a HOAX turned political tool.

Q has not shown me anything new. I don't feel sicker and sicker to my stomach.

Government corruption? I'm Guatemalan, I think we even have Mexico beat in that.

The Guatemalan ex- prez and ex-vice are behind bars. It didn't take a Guatemalan spring or patriots uniting. It was actually a big push from the International Commission against Impunity in Guatemala, damned globalists. Take from that what you will.

edit on 8-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join