It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes.

Yes.

Hell Yes.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Challenge!
Maybe we could all just ignore it this go-round? Wearing out my stylus with all the scroll bys.

Yep how about that guys and gals? In honor of this:

And the JA news, AND the fact that Qanon.pub is down, can we all make it a point NOT to reply to the usual nonsense that's incoming??

We can do this

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I think it is significant it is also 8/8/18 and we have some cool celestial events this weekend.

Something big dropping soon? While waiting I had a brain fart. What if Q read the last chapter of the book first? IE; The first POST will actually be the end of the story (Hillary arrested) ONe big circle until we get to the Q slash and boom HRC Arrested, RED Wave across the USA and a HUGE military parade/celebration on 11/11?

Ok back to nap time and lurking, appreciate all you guys do! even the anti Q folks. This is a great read that has me captivated every day for 10 months....Wow I have learned so much! Thanks to all!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Q posts containing "5:5" from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

(Line quotes rather than whole posts!):

#803 Feb 21st "[SIG_5:5_READ]"

#854 Mar 6th "Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5)."

#963 Mar 23rd "Stage_5:5[y]"

#1028 Apr 5th "5:5 Q+" (Q+ = Q boss; assumed to be Mattis)

#1037 Apr 6th

BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q

#1506 Jun 15

Check timestamp.
:18 Stroll
:32 POTUS
5:5?
Q

#1584 Jun 21st

We told you proofs were going to be important very soon.
New eyes.
Be ready.
We thank you for your service.
Q

#1804 Aug 3rd

Autists present?
No connection?
Logical thinking.
Re: VIP access.
Subject: Threat to POTUS thwarted?
Rally: USSS threat IDEN > action taken.
Comms dark.
Message sent.
Q

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They need JA and Kim

I figured as much when I followed Kim on Twitter a few months ago

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

twitter.com...

It's all code folks, everything.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

building on your roman numerals... you'll love this!

5 for 5 =
5 4 5 = 5 45=
V VL = WL = WikiLeaks!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: butcherguy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub... is now giving "502 bad gateway"?

This mirror site is still up and has been reliable:

qanonmap.bitbucket.io...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Good morning to you.

I didn't slam my mind shut. It was slowly closed by what I dug up.

You first approached the whole Q thing with an open mind and, I'd add, a healthy dose of reason and skepticism. That's good. Somewhere along the way, you decided it was all a lie as "cracks in Q's facade" evidently began to appear to you. What you "dug up" led your mind to being "slowly closed", so certain are you that there are "cracks in Q's facade".

This often happens with skeptics. They look for cracks in a theory, and more often than not, they will find them. I think it has to do with confirmation bias. Skeptics aren't immune to it; they are just as susceptible as anyone else. Nothing is one hundred percent certain.

This is where Baye's Theorem (I mentioned this before) could come in handy in our evaluation of Q. It would take an enormous amount of work but I think it could yield some very interesting results with regard to weighing out whether Q is a liar and a fraud or not.

You point out that Q is regarded by some as a prophet who made a number of predictions that failed, yet you ignore the fact that Q has never claimed to be a prophet.

Your a fortiori 'proof' that Q is a false prophet rests on your assumptions that, 1) Q is a prophet; and, 2) the "claims that HRC, Podesta and Huma were going to be indicted/arrested..." were intended to be taken as true and valid, not as disinformation.

You have in the past refused to accept Q's further claim that "disinformation is necessary", and I think that's because it doesn't fit into your paradigm. You ignore the fact that, if Q is a military psyop of the highest order, then everything makes perfect sense about how it's rolling out. Misleading, misdirection, information, disinformation is all part of the magic of keeping your opponents off balance while keeping those you are protecting safe.

If Q were some sort of AI, like Quinn Michael's Tyler, it would make sense to conclude that this is nothing but a social experiment.

If Q were just some smart IT gamers, then it would make sense to conclude that this is all just a game, or a LARP - and a lucrative one at that.

I think the jury is still out on Q's real identity, so we'll all just have to wait and see. Q did say we'd all be at least a little surprised when we find out who has been talking to us, somthing like that, remember?

Many people were disappointed when Q's claim/prediction (arrests/riots) proved to be false and probably walked away; others, like you, stuck around for the ride, to "enjoy the show" and to "see where it all goes, with a little debunking along the way". I see no harm in that.

People coming to explore Q for the first time ought to learn everything they can about it, the good, the bad and the ugly.

If this was a harmful movement, a toxic cult of sorts, I would be the first to warn people not to get involved but, I don't see any reall clear signs that it is a cult or a danger to society at all.

It might be considered a danger by and to TPTB and the MSM but, that's perfectly fine with me. It's fun to watch them panick and blow things out of proportion. As Q says, "These people are stupid."

Are there bad actors in the Deep State? Pedos, murderers, satanists, etc? Organized criminal cartels running guns, drugs and people, etc?

Nah. That couldn't possibly be true! Not there in America or here in Canada, at least. Or the UK or Australia, New Zealand - you know, Five Eyes and such. There couldn't be corruption of the most evil sort in any of these corners or in the European Union, or in the United Nations with its NGOs, or in charitable foundations, nor anywhere else!

We knew all of this before Q, didn't we? And because of Q, now we know even more, and we are becoming sicker and sicker to our stomachs, no? Not only that but, it would appear that, for the first time that I can remember, an enormous number of people are waking up to it who want to see justice, and by the looks of things, they just might get it, if Q is any indication of that.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Re-interpreting Q posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...; replacing "5:5" with "WikiLeaks":

#803 Feb 21st "[SIG_WikiLeaks_READ]"

#854 Mar 6th "Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid WikiLeaks)."

#963 Mar 23rd "Stage_WikiLeaks[y]"

#1028 Apr 5th "WikiLeaks Q+" (Q+ = Q boss; assumed to be Mattis)

#1037 Apr 6th

BOOMs en route.
Blind.
WikiLeaks
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q

#1506 Jun 15

Check timestamp.
:18 Stroll
:32 POTUS
WikiLeaks?
Q

#1584 Jun 21st

We told you proofs were going to be important very soon.
New eyes.
Be ready.
WikiLeaks?
We thank you for your service.
Q

#1804 Aug 3rd

Autists present?
No connection?
Logical thinking.
Re: VIP access.
Subject: Threat to POTUS thwarted?
Rally: USSS threat IDEN > action taken.
Comms dark.
Message sent.
WikiLeaks?
Q

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Glad to help out.... after all

We're taking back the "Republic"

Together
edit on 882018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Foriegn Policy.com
Town Hall
theduran.com
FoxNews

Gohmert said he intended to ask Strzok about an allegation that the agent was told by Intelligence Community Inspector General's investigator Frank Rucker that an "anomaly" was found in the metadata within Clinton's unauthorized private email server. He said that Rucker's "forensic examination" showed "embedded information" that a "foreign entity that was not Russia was getting every single one of her 30,000 emails." "They did nothing," Gohmert said of the FBI. "And, this is a foreign entity not relating to Russia." Gohmert maintained that Clinton "compromised America's security."

Add lisa page testified it was the chinese that hacked.
Add our own B60 suggested that the horrific story posted by FF last night about the downed helicopter was attributed to information link
edit on 8-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xanfalcon
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly, we don't care what party these crooks belong to, drain em!

They just don't get it. Even after us telling them te and time again.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The 5 for 5 thing could be in reference to the 5 candidates he endorsed in the primaries each winning their respective races.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Muh Russia.

“I was honored to deliver a letter from President Trump to President Vladimir Putin’s administration,” Paul tweeted Wednesday. “The letter emphasized the importance of further engagement in various areas including countering terrorism, enhancing legislative dialogue and resuming cultural exchanges.”

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Of course it does.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

The timing is pretty interesting.

Assuming that the Q thing is real, he wouldn't be able to post "evidences" like these in public. People would demand answers and the Democrats would go (even more) nuts.

Maybe he waited for this opportunity to drop this confirmation. Because NOW it could have different meanings.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG

Just about to post it, weird how this keeps happening???

Those 5 larping kids get DJT to post just enough pokemon style clues to keep the larp going. Good on them for their skill and relentless effort to dupe those who are the target of annonykids.

5:5

Impressive these basement kids with really super good vpn's get DJT to bend to their will like that. What's the lead kid's name "bringer of darkhell" ???

link

Oh, and look, those plucky kids wrote DJT speech too!

Weird, there is that 5:5 again, damn kids getting in their an arranging a photo op! pl5b6b1f88.jpg[/pic]]link

Wow, these guys are so good I guess the C_A can't hunt them down, but annonykids can hunt down the folks who just follow the clues wherever they lead.

That post was HEAVY on sarcasm.

Cranky is cranky this AM @
edit on 8-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

edit on 8-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
The 5 for 5 thing could be in reference to the 5 candidates he endorsed in the primaries each winning their respective races.

Tj,

Notice how the 5:5 presentation and font are off relative to the rest of the posts. If he praises his shouts out "great win" or something. This one is set off, alone. He wants attention to it as is.

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join