It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
#1807 is up. 3 charts detailing how lots of FBI people were in regular communication with reporters.
Q really does have it all.

Also, an updated list of firings/resignations.
edit on 3-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: tiredoflooking

When you click on your twitter link, it says "Sorry, that page does not exist".

So, she followed Clapper to CNN, I guess. How conveeeenient for the "domestic propaganda ARM of the Dem Party", aka CNN. How anybody can watch CNN and believe anything coming out of their pieholes is amazing to me.

In 2017, Monaco became a senior national security analyst for CNN.[1]

Lisa Monaco appears to have a long relationship with CNN.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Those didn't come from "Q" though, they came from the IG report...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I like how the titles of the pics are :

WeKnow1.jpg
WeKnow2.jpg
WeKnow3.jpg

LOL!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Pdf download at twatter link.

Eta. Really mostly fully REDACTED. LOL.

The early reimbursement invoices were from 2006, the ones at the end have the dates even redacted and the pages start with oldest dates first to most recent which is Feb of 2016 where they reprimanded Steele for disclosing his ties to the FBI.

When was the LAST date the FBI paid Steele? We still don't know.

They might as well have releases blank white pages.
edit on 3-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here's a brief recap of last nights rally.

I was fortunate enough to still be in line when Trump was on approach:

He was met by a crowd of patriots:

Fake News was prepared:

Trump didn't care:

Tickity Tickity Tock

edit on 3-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Why does it have to be with them? No one is denying the fact that they had a Relationship with Epstein, but, the fact that people seem to disregard Trumps Relationship with him, Eating at his house, vouching for him, flying on his plane (at least once)

none of that has anything to do with the Clintons... Besides Trump being family friends with the Clintons
Let me try and set the stage for you.

Trump is not a small town product. He is, and always was a playboy. In those circles brushing your shoulder against the devil is a common occurrence. He knew of the corruption first hand, by observing. Trump has opened the pandora's box, if you will. Your trying to pass a judgment of "Guilt by Association". If you want to play that game, we all are guilty in one form or another.

Trump is not a saint by any stretch of the imagination, but he isn't a demon either. And as you point out, he has first hand knowledge, of who is. When the swamp is finally drained we will know, who was really who.

Below the present public "Conspiracy" is one that is far older and follows its own code of ethics. Interestingly enough, the very same players are adhering to those very disgusting and vulgar ethics. Trump, in action, does not follow that course. And as John F. Kennedy found the truth of it, broke away from it. It cost him his life. And it does appear, Trump, has broken away as well.

The more I learn, the more I know, nothing!

Good luck in your research.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You trying to push Trump as some kind of Superhero is more deranged than the #Resistance pushing Hillary as the Saviour

seriously, it is deranged

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Notice the Legend? Reminded me of this old Q post from Nov. 9, 2017, #128

(partial) qanon.pub...

Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone?

edit on 3-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

(post by Whereismypassword removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

~~yawn~~

Do you really think we haven't researched every one of those allegations!? ....every single one of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Q 1807

Michael Steinbach
www.powerlineblog.com...

Prior to ending the conversation, KENNEDY asked whether the FBI or STATE would conduct the public statements on the matter. STEINBACH advised KENNEDY that the FBI would not comment publicly on the matter.

That was enough for the astonishingly corrupt Hillary Clinton. This is what happened next:

The conference call ended and, according to [ ], the Associated Press (AP) published the story within the hour. Former Secretary of State Clinton appeared in front of the press shortly thereafter to deny having sent classified emails on her private email server.

John Glacalone?
www.reddit.com...

Lead FBI agent John Giacalone resigned from Clinton investigation in Feb 2016. Standard investigative tactics suspended. Agents blocked from serving search warrants to retrieve key evidence. Agents not allowed to interrogate witnesses and targets without warning. ---

Randy Coleman?

Trisha Anderson?
www.conservapedia.com...

Trisha Anderson is an adviser in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, and was previously an attorney at Attorney General Eric Holder’s former firm, Covington & Burling.
Anderson attended two April 25, 2016 White House meetings with FBI Counsel James Baker and several DOJ FISA lawyers – Tashina Gauhar, Christopher Hardee, Brad Wiegmann.
Anderson is married to Charles Newman, a lawyer in the Obama White House for the National Security Council.
Anderson’s name is referenced in the Peter Strzok/Lisa Page texts.

Kevin Clinesmith?
www.washingtontimes.com...

None of the three is still on the special counsel’s team. Ms. Page left weeks after the investigation opened, and Mr. Strzok departed after a couple of months when his anti-Trump messages came to light. Attorney 2, identified by Rep. Mark Meadows this week as Kevin Clinesmith, was ousted from the investigation in February after the inspector general found his messages.

Mr. Clinesmith also sent co-workers political jokes about Mr. Trump, including one instant message after the election saying, “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”

Tashina Gauhar?
www.washingtonpost.com...

The new division, launched on Sept. 26, 2006, was designed to change that. Intelligence lawyers and criminal prosecutors now work together when a threat is identified - in partnership with U.S. attorneys' offices and the FBI - in what are considered broad national security investigations. Toscas and Tashina Gauhar, the deputy assistant attorney general for intelligence, have offices next to each other and say they are in constant communication. The division is the liaison between Justice Department headquarters and the intelligence community.

Sally Moyer?

Two of the unidentified FBI investigators cited in the recently released inspector general’s report for their anti-Donald Trump bias and pro-Hillary Clinton feelings were outed Tuesday as “FBI Attorney 2” and “Agent 5” — are Kevin Clinesmith and Sally Moyer, respectively.
edit on 3-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 3-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

~~yawn~~

Do you really think we haven't researched every one of those allegations!? ....every single one of them.

Yes you have not researched any of that, otherwise you would not support him

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Or they still would, thus, exposing themselves

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

~~yawn~~

...for yearssssszzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Exposed as what?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Seems like NthOther's post might be overlooked. Re-posted because it looks interesting:
Q
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE IMPETUOUSLY PLAYFUL DEITY KNOWN AS Q

Anyone who knows me knows I enjoy playing games.
But what most don’t know is – I don’t play games to win them.
I play them for the entertainment.

His ATS avatar used to be the "raised eyebrow" picture of Q from Encounter at Farpoint. Many here may remember.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

You trying to push Trump as some kind of Superhero is more deranged than the #Resistance pushing Hillary as the Saviour

seriously, it is deranged
Seriously, your closed minded. But maybe you were raised to be closed minded. I do not make Trump out to be anything more or less than what he is. He is not a super hero, he is not a saint. He is our president (U.S.), and a human being. Super Hero's need no help, and I don't know how many times he has asked for it.

Deranged is the inability to cope with reality. Derangement can also occur when one leaves one reality and enters another. Its also something a person goes through when they finally realize they have been taken by a con artist, or flim flam man(Woman). The best con jobs are actually a group effort, or, "Conspiracy".

Let me point the following out. A conspiracy is a secret agreement by people to commit something wrong or illegal.

Once you get over your self imposed closed mind you may want to ponder your own position in, reality lol lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Q 1808 - 1809 Are up

45,468 Sealed indictments as of 7-31-18
twitter.com...

qmap.pub...

edit on 3-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hannity just TICK-TOCKED again.
Sez it involves the [20] redacted FISA pages and discovered corroborating emails...to be released next week.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join